It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Secret(ive) Society of the other kind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Secret Societies are often thought of working about in Hollywood style. Big cities, a world made out of steel and stone no love, just mechanical functioning for maximum effectiveness. What could the reverse look like? Elders of a secretive tribe in South America talk about how the Western & modern world is apparently disconnected from mother earth and the Universal truths. If we shall not change our ways the great spirit might decide to change things. The thing is other natives told us the same over and over again.

Now what are your thoughts about that?

The Black Line Journey

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TauNorthwolf

I think the reverse could be a vast oneness with the energy of earth. I am a firm believer that the current system has disconnected us from earth and the animal kingdom. I believe the reverse is based in unity, love, and a spiritual awareness that is beyond the physical world we live in. That realm already exists, we can access it once we have broke free of the illusions. Thanks for the thread! S&F

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
A concern is the contemporary education system (from childhood to all grades and up to the very top).
We are told in enforcing manner, that dreams are just dreams. However, I say, dreams are "just another" state of consciousness and awareness. So, we are constantly connected but learn how we have to disconnect and ignore facts. That's at stake with our society.

What I'm saying is, we need to change our education system. We don't need secret societies who believe they are the keepers of knowledge. Knowledge is a universally accessible feature, omnipresent in its entire form.

Secret societies (good or bad, or another kind of type) do not help for a good cause.

And yes, as it stands right now, we are disconnected by confusion, advertising, TV, and more.

The solution is to re-train, regain our mental abilities. It's easy. Just know what you are. Know who you are. Know where you came from. Love yourself. Love your friends, family. And realize that you are a spiritual being. Then, you will realize that secret societies are fragments of destruction, confusion, hate, violence and selfishness and self righteousness that don't serve any other purpose than evil.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Kennedy warned of "Secret Societies" just weeks before he was assassinated. Google "Book of Mormon Secret Combinations" also for more insight.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Kennedy warned of "Secret Societies" just weeks before he was assassinated. Google "Book of Mormon Secret Combinations" also for more insight.

So, did he? Well, he might be the victim of the same and gotten a little too close to their side.
There is a saying: "Curiosity killed the cat."

As said, secret societies don't do any good. And if they do something "good" by helping someone, their longterm goals are as secret as their intentions why they help. They are rogue factions. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Kennedy warned of "Secret Societies" just weeks before he was assassinated.
No, he didn't.

He gave The President and the Press speech one hundred and thirty four weeks before he was assassinated. 939 days, if you want to be exact. And it was asking the press for more secrecy in the wake of the failed Bay of Pigs invasion less than 2 weeks earlier.
edit on 2012.12.19 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

join