It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the elite at war with Mother Nature and the Feminine Power?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
(sorry if thread in wrong place, no idea where to put this one)

I've seen some similar posts on another forum and i've been pondering this.

Based on what D Icke says about elite rituals there seems to be a lot of abuse of children, animals and women going on at the top - these people seem to consider themselves dark magicians - and the things they are doing seem especially calculate to traumatise and upset women, and Mother Nature itself....what could be worse than seeing her children suffer? particularly animals, and children....

Not just that, but i would say they are deliberately poisoning the earth - polluting the air, the waterways, the oceans, and cutting down the forests - the lungs of the earth - you see it MUST be deliberate, because the elite have knowledge of other ways i.e. clean and renewable energy etc, but are not using them.... not to mention all the toxic chemicals they are dumping into the environment as fast as they can....

they constantly make 'M' symbols with their hands (and 1 and 3 symbols). You'll need to search on D Icke's forums for threads about 'the letter M' in symbology forums....M= 13th letter of the alphabet. how many phone numbers in Australia begin with 13? 1300 numbers; and many many official numbers begin with 13. the Elite are obsessed with the numbers 1 and 3 - if you know anything about NWO symbolism you'll be aware of this. If not i suggest you look into it....if interested.

Why? Because apparently according to a D Icke poster, they like to invest this number with as much negative energy as they can, because they are seeking control and dominance over M - mother nature - the forces of nature....and the feminine power.in particular...

the whole freemasonic V and G symbol is about the ^ dominating (male power) over the feminine V power.

Look at music videos and how women are portrayed nowadays - often dancing in cages, as sexualised, sex kitten types - like the pussycat dolls etc....and half naked etc... often female singers these days dont even have good singing voices.

Dail it back several years and you'll see singers like Belinda Carlisle, or many others, wearing normal non sexual clothes, just singing about love and things that really matter - see how powerful their voices used to be. The elite fear this feminine power for some reason and seek to control it.

the reason the world is so off balance right now is i think mostly alot or all to do with the suppression of the feminine power and war on mother nature - on the 'great mother' of us all.....

really quite crazy to go to war with 'the force' or the source but that seems to be what they are doing.

so apparently now we all need Luke Skywalker to come and balance the force becuz it's WAY out of wack. Or maybe Leia Skywalker??

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

The Feminine Nature - intuition, compassion, awareness, love

Masculine nature - logic, domination, gluttony, mechanically inclined, forceful

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Short answer:

Yes.

Long answer: Factions on all sides that do and don't exclude based off of various characterizations (sex being one of them).

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have a really hard time thinking any type of man-made(very modern, usually) date, time, letter, etc, has any significance within our universe, beyond in our own minds/realities.
What the hell does our english letter "M" have to do with anything? Or "13?"
Another example, I see on here a lot; people mention seeing 11:11 on a clock and somehow relate it to some cosmic event or something spiritual or extra-dimensional. I find that extremely ridiculous.
I am not saying I dont believe in these sick bastards, or what they may or may not be doing to the planet. Just the little rant ^^ I had to get out about the topic.

edit on 6-12-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

The Feminine Nature - intuition, compassion, awareness, love

Masculine nature - logic, domination, gluttony, mechanically inclined, forceful

What do you think?

i think they are.... yes... hence the post about it. i said it in the form of a question so people could make up their own minds...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by smashdem

well M is the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. that's what it's got to do with the letter 13. if you go on D Icke's symbolism forum and look up a thread called 'the letter m' there's a lot of info there about its connection (Symbolically) to mother nature. ... point being that the elite apparently know this symbolism and use it....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
all the contrary. They worship it.

You should know that Hitler for example, was an occultist naturalist. So were many of the "elites" of the day, and today as well.

That is why all these crazy ideas coming from the UN and other places are so focused on "sustainable" living.

Agenda 21 is a tree huggers wet dream....

edit on 7-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
if they really did worship her they wouldnt be trashing the planet and traumatising her.

not to say torturing animals, children and women etc

and upsetting the balance of nature to the degree that they have done.

i wouldnt have thought.

edit on 13-12-2012 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i'm completely pro sustainable living. that's one thing i do agree with P Charles about...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I believe they are destroying nature on purpose so they can ultimately control it with technology, The georgia guide stones say it all. We are indeed in important times and have to choose how we are going to recieve the future will we be honest with ourselves or bow to the New World Order. Five Sense Reality

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

the reason the world is so off balance right now is i think mostly alot or all to do with the suppression of the feminine power and war on mother nature - on the 'great mother' of us all.....

really quite crazy to go to war with 'the force' or the source but that seems to be what they are doing.

As a crazy old wizard who has been recruited by Goddesses to fight for them on the astral plane, there is no denying an astral war is going on.

But that doesn't mean the elite are deliberately waging it. It could be completely unconscious on their part. They must be forgiven.

I personally wouldn't call it imbalance or suppression. I wouldn't call it anything, because then I would get sucked into judgment. Its hard to be disinterested that way. Not uninterested but detached.

The universe needs novelty, and so it demands that a destructive and unsustainable industrial age exist. Don't judge it. Heal it. Yin demands and creates yang, even on cosmic scales too large for us to percieve, even on ages too long for us to remember. Old yin becomes new yang, and vice-versa.

so apparently now we all need Luke Skywalker to come and balance the force becuz it's WAY out of wack. Or maybe Leia Skywalker??

That reminds me of a recent dream. I saw my sister in chains on a corner. Long story short, after some old-school Sufi-type mystics saw my magic braclet (I was surprised to see it there) and after they put a snake tongue to my tongue, my sister was freed.

She is strong and has a way with nature and animals. She has this one bird, its blue and has an underbite.

edit on 13-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I still have to read your post, but YES, I can guarantee you that the elite are at war with nature and feminine power. I can completely guarantee you this.
edit on 20-12-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have seen to much.
I know Evil is a real thing.
and TPTB are a part of evil.

The Earth is the Mother Goddess.
and They are raping her...

new topics

top topics

join