It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Waiting patiently to hear and see more...you have my interest and curiosity.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I did too. I figured with all the tech we have today, God would have just texted her. Or maybe a Tweet. Guess he's just old school. Last time I think he sent his kid with the message. It did'nt turn out well, they killed the messenger.
edit on 5-12-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

LOL, yea maybe so. Who really knows anymore. It might not be so far fetched to say such a thing.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Very stupid thread, reported for nonsensical content.
edit on 5-12-2012 by blindlyzack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by liam8126

[[snipped]]

Alright that about does it.
You are young and stupid so I will cut you a little slack but when you get on a message board and go on about not only smoking an illegal substance but then admit that you are only 16 there are several poblems.

#1. Why is a 16 yr old smoking ANYTHING?!?!?1 Where is your father??????????????????
Answer. GONE.

#2. You are putting whomever your parental gaurdians are at risk by not only DOING it but by getting online and ADMITTING IT. HELOO!?!!?!?!?!!

#3. WHY IN THE HELL is a 16 year old kid allowed to be a member of a website like this.
He is a CHILD and CHILDREN have no business being involved in a forum such as this.
I can't see what they can possibly add to a discussion.

#3 is strictly my opinion and I don't expect anyone else to agree with me. It comes from years on this website sifting through endless threads and replies from kids on summer break.
It pisses me off and I know there is nothing anyone can do about it.

#1 and #2 are just facts.

Come on man!
Really????

My kids are your age and if I found out they were smoking ANYTHING I would ____________.
(See, I am smart enough not to talk about the illegal things I do) It comes from experience DUDE!
edit on 7-12-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Hey OP,do you get Netflix? If so there is a documentary on '___' and it might be interesting for you and your Mom to see it. I haven't watched it myself, not sure why...i keep meaning to. But I think they also talk about meditation Yoga and other practices along with the '___' for perspective.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
WTF? This is turning into druggie chat.

All you Spicolis and wannabe Timothy Learys: take your nonsense elsewhere. This thread is strictly for ascension nonsense.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Please! Not my point at all. But if you can't see it then really no point in trying to rationally discuss it with you. If a mod online see's things like you do they are free to remove my comments. I have no issues with that at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

You know some of us truly believe that psychedelics and ascension go hand in hand. Have you ever taken Ayahuascha or Iboga? Doubt it, "...... Everything in the Universe has a spirit. Even more so a plant whose psychotropic and healing properties have been operating for thousands of years, which has been identified within a group and which has a social,mythological, and therapeutic function"

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The splitting of the planet you refer to is already underway, and has been underway for some time now. As far as personal choice goes, whether or not a soul ascends, raptures, evolves, whatever you want to call it, is completely a personal choice. A choice you made long before ever being born on this toxic planet. So stop worrying about being right or wrong, when the time comes, you'll be exactly where you need to be, when you need to be there, because YOU chose to do so.

If you're actually interested in learning more about what the OP is speaking of, in an intelligent dialog of open minded individuals who are every day preparing ourselves, and this planet for what is coming, look here

www.stankovuniversallaw.com

The truth is out there, right in front of your eyes. It isn't about saying the magic words, or praying in the right direction 5 times a day, it's about being curious about the truth of who you are, where you came from, and where you are going.

But of course, if this isn't your cup of tea, don't fret, All roads lead to source

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You're assuming we all live in America. What's illegal in the United States isn't illegal everywhere, bucko.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Wow....that is the best read I've come across on this subject and I mean that with the utmost respect.

I've heard about the inner spiritual being and ascension before concerning the date of Dec. 21/22 but never with such clarity.

S&F for you sir for your time to make this thread and share your thoughts/feelings.
Can't wait to hear some more.....

Much respect~
snarky

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

edit on 11/15/2012 by Batfink420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

And I live in the US in a state where marijuana is no longer illegal. And I do know underage kids that use medical marijuana for serious pain, instead of getting on highly addictive opiates, legally.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Batfink420

I was the one giving you stars bud! , Meaning I was agreeing with you.....it clearly shows I was responding to the colonangus guy : )
edit on 5-12-2012 by B2X2L because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Stopped reading at God !

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by letseeit7

Stopped reading at God !

Imagine if you had your GED...you would have attained just enough critical thinking skills to read the sentence after that one.

Ripping on god is fun - reading unoriginal and witless posts are not.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by B2X2L

Yea I know and I'm really sorry. I thought i was replying to the troll guy but messed up. Got booted offline and I'm just waiting to edit. Again sorry

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
HOly WOW.. where's a mod when you need one.. some serious T & C violations going on rampantly around this here thread.. some of the things people mentioned I've never even heard about... like why would one willingly kill brain cells and how does that have anything to do with the OP and his yoga meditating mom? and to the dad (screwed) that had some great advise for the kid... Right on man I'm totally with you on all that and a bag of chips...

edit on 5-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join