It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the idea that Freemasons worship Lucifer come from??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
About that Secret Doctrine quote, I'll post a commentary in parenthesis, according to my learning:

The Secret Doctrine:

"The Zohar speaks of "Black Fire," which is Absolute Light-Wisdom(unmanifest Fire of the Ain Soph).

To those who, prompted by old theological prejudice, may say: "But the Asuras are the rebel Devas, the opponents of the Gods -- hence devils, and the spirits of Evil," it is answered(The Asuras are actually considered to be in a Higher Realm than ordinary humans according to Buddhism):

Esoteric philosophy admits neither good nor evil per se, as existing independently in nature. The cause for both is found, as regards the Kosmos, in the necessity of contraries or contrasts, and with respect to man, in his human nature, his ignorance and passions(Right, no-thing is in itself evil, however we could say that there are evil actions).

There is no devil or the utterly depraved, as there are no Angels absolutely perfect(Actually, the Paramarthasatyas are Perfect; so I'm not sure if H.P. Blavatsky over-looked this to simply make a point or what?),

though there may be spirits of Light and of Darkness; thus LUCIFER -- the spirit of Intellectual Enlightenment and Freedom of Thought -- is metaphorically the guiding beacon, which helps man to find his way through the rocks and sandbanks of Life, for Lucifer is the LOGOS in his highest, and the "Adversary" in his lowest aspect --(Lucifer is both our Internal Pyschological Trainer and the Creative Fire which manifests most potently in the sexual glands of ordinary humans, yet more potently through the throat and mouths of the Cosmocreators. So we can end up in the lowest most painful(yet non-eternal) pits of Hell through fornication and lust, or the highest heights of Heaven through Chastity and Transmutation, depending on how we utilize our Internal Lucifer)

both of which are reflected in our Ego(Essence or Buddha-Nature rather, which is related to Tiphereth and the Sixth Arcanum of the Tarot).

Lactantius, speaking of the Nature of Christ, makes the LOGOS, the Word, the first-born brother of Satan, the "first of all creatures." (Inst. div. Book II., c. viii., "Qabbalah," 116.)":

The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of Tarot and Kabbalah

"The Gods emerge from the Abyss by means of Fire, and they get lost within the Absolute."

“If the Logos surged from within the Unknowable Divine, the Devil gave Him liberty to do it.”

It is written: “Whosoever knows the meaning of the word, the word gives power to him. Nobody can utter it, nobody has uttered it but the one who has incarnated it..”

To incarnate the word is indispensable, but the word is fire. It begins with the transmutation of the Sexual Energy. That is why there is written “And God said…”. “And Elohim said…”

All the inheritance of the Cosmocreators - who are Elohim, who are already Self-realized in the worlds of Yetzirah, Briah and Atziluth - they send the Ruach Elohim to float upon the face of the waters, the Akasha, which we talked about many times. Here we mean Akasha as sexual waters, the Semen, the substance that is El Shaddai in sexual organs but in us it is Shaddai El Chai, the power that we have there. That Shaddai El Chai, that semen, that Seed has the power of Elohim in potency because that is the plan of Elohim: to create the human being. They place there all the forces we need to use in order to develop the human being, the Microcosmos (or in Kabbalah Zauir Anpin, the one below Arik-Anpin).

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hi interestedalways

Look at the "Crowley, what is so bad" thread and you'll see on the 4th page I believe, that another student of the teachings of Samael Aun Weor provides some relevant info in regard to the Lucis Trust and other "Illuminati" type of theories.

Info that is not so commonly spoken of no-less.

H.P. Blavatsky was not involved with the Lucis Trust.

In fact she probably wasn't even alive when it was formed.

Although Alice Bailey may have claimed that she had contact with Blavatsky in the Internal Planes, I don't know.

And Pan and other Gods and Demons of ancient times are mostly symbolic.

One cultures God is another's Demon, depending upon political circumstances and what not.

So Pan is not really an actual demon, but is a symbol.

However there are actual demons such as Chavajoth, Javhe, Andrameleck, etc. which should certainly not be worshipped.

One current example, is the issue with the "New Kadampa Tradition" and their practices related to the demon Dorje Shugden, which are blatantly against the teachings of H.H. The Dalai Lama.

As for the symbolism of "The Devil", these two lectures should clarify it for you:

www.gnosticteachings.org...

www.gnosticteachings.org...

[edit on 28-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Tamahu,

Thanks for the links to the lectures. Wow, heavy stuff found there. Some of the most extensive explaination I have run across. I will be busy studying the teachings for awhile. It is alot to comprehend. I didn't know such teachings were compiled and offered. I do appreciate the direction.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
this should be really subjective but i am persuaded that masons are linked to satanism. there are many clues for this but you will find it for yourself i am sure.

that is so great to read through with people so we can all realise these evil objectives and cults...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hmm... interesting... tell you what, as soon as I start worshipping something called Jahbulhon (or with a name at all, for that matter) you can tell me how misguided I am.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hy my friend senrak but there is a word called pseudopigraphical although I admit that our dear friend defcon5 misspelt the word. Its actually spelled pseudepigraphical heres a deffinition.
pseud·e·pig·ra·pha

pseud·e·pig·ra·pha [sdə píggrəfə]
npl
writings professing to be biblical: certain anonymous or pseudonymous writings professing to be biblical but not included in any biblical canon

[Late 17th century. From Greek , a form of pseudepigraphos “with false title,” from pseudo- + epigraphein “to write on” (see epigraph).]

-pseud·ep·i·graph·ic [sd eppi gráffik], adj
-pseud·ep·i·graph·i·cal, adj
-pseud·e·pig·ra·phous [sdə píggrəfəss], adj
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

I had to comment on this because anyone who knows how to use a dictionary would also check if the word had a simple spelling mistake. I'm sure you won't find setanistic anywhere. Plus I hate it if people get angry for no reason except being ignorant, don't you.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hy theron dunn Im just reading through this entire discussion. This has taken ages, therefore my replies are fairly far behind, but as with the word exists, speling mistakes exist, I make an awfull lot of them, but if you use a dictionary please figure out if the word youre checking has been misspelled. Just because you don't know a word and therefore don't know the proper spelling even when reading the word in a dictionary, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Also, I don't think you have the complete version of the English dictionary at home, as that would take up at least a meter of space. Dependant on how small it i written and how large, wide the pages are. I could qute lots of words you probably don't know. Ill just quote one.
i·de·a·tion·al a·prax·i·a

n
confusion leading to manual inability: confusion caused by brain damage that results in an inability to perform common manual and other motor functions

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

He knows more about the Masons then you do. They tried to initiate me against my will. I never wanted to join ever. Some lady asked me if I fought evil then invited me to a Mason breakfast. I refused. Then a mason comes to my house and asks me about my DeMolay handbook, I revealed the step sign and token. He gave me the DeMolay handshake when he left. Then the Masons began to torment and torture my family and I for four years.

I know the initiation. A Mason told it to me when I was DeMolay. I refused to join because a 33rd degree Mason told me they think Jehovah is Satan.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

Donating money to charity will not buy your way into heaven. Every man will be judged based on his deeds according to Revelations. It also clearly states in Revelations that people who practice magic will not be allowed into heaven. Masons don't believe in heaven and hell and have their own ideas about the after life. I assume that is because every 33rd degree Mason summons Lucifer to grant me wealth and power in a ceremony that can only be described as black magic.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hmmm......replying to a year-old necrothread. I don't suppose one of the previous posters might've sprouted a sock, do you think? Certainly the lexicon seems similar to one-who-shall-remain-nameless

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iHateMasons

You've got any proof? 'Cause you're obviously totally unbiased, and so I am fully willing to trust your opinions on the subject.
So, what good works have you done lately?

[edit on 22-8-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Eastern star is the planet Venus. Venus raises in the east and only during the morning hours. It has long been associated with Lucifer. Lucifer which translates to light bearer or morning star. That's how the Eastern Star got their name.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by theron dunn

The Catholic church has banned its members from being Masons by order of the Pope. The Pope set the ban because Masons worship Lucifer. That is not taught to a Mason until he is beyond 30th degree. The other Masons are simply lied to. The do plays from the Bible as the move through degrees. The 33rd degrees of Free Masonry was designed by Albert Pike while he was in charge. The 33 degrees symbolize 1/3 the number of angels Lucifer fell from heaven with.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Text Black
Hey, Uh my brother is a free-mason, as is my father and several other family members, and I can tell you they do not worship Lucifer. I dont know excactly what they do but it really does seem to be just a giant fraternity with powerful members and bizzare rituals and rites, but nothing sinister

link   
Text Black
Hey, Uh my brother is a free-mason, as is my father and several other family members, and I can tell you they do not worship Lucifer. I dont know excactly what they do but it really does seem to be just a giant fraternity with powerful members and bizzare rituals and rites, but nothing sinister

link   
Text Black

link   
Text Black

link   
Text Black

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Good works will not get you into heaven. The Masons donating to charity while they worship Lucifer will not get them into heaven either.

What degree Mason are you? I need to know so I know whether you are a clueless follower or simply someone attempting to lie.

Where you a Mason on site or did you go through the initiation?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join