It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future fields

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Question for EBE, UAP, black ops scientists:

Will the fields of Sociology, Psychology, Psychotherapy have a future or will these soft sciences and often called "blabla fields" be laid to rest & forgotten in the dust of history? How far is the UAP world ahead?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think their will be a big need for them. I don't know if sociology or psychotherapy will be practiced in the traditional sense, but the world will be going through tremendous changes this century. People in the past had much more time to adjust to a changing world. Communication and progress was relatively slow. With the information age just beginning, everything is speeding up exponentially. People interact differently with one another and the environment. Social institutions like the workplace and school will have totally different dynamics. Why pay for buildings to educate when everything you ever wanted to learn can be streamed straight to your home (or brain even). There will be less and less reason to venture outside your doors to interact with the world around you. I think this will bring profound changes in the mentality of humans and there will be consequences from that. Not everyone or every group will adapt easily. Humans are social creatures and the lack of physical contact will bring sociological and psychological challenges to overcome.

join