It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No MSG - glad to see it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was walking around and stopped and grabbed some chips out of a machine that was recently put in a building. Low and behold I chose to grab ones that were all natural, not only that but I look at the back and see this:

No MSG. Very happy to see it on the bag. I know the govt. has been against no msg labeling in the past with canned foods so I'm feeling happy enough to post again due to just seeing a label change. Plus one for us all in my books,

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

In Australia it is called 'Flavour Enhancer 621, 627 and 631'.

My favourite chips, Kettle Honey Baked Ham, stopped using it and now they taste terrible. In all honesty I don't mind its use because I only ever eat junk food sparingly so when I do I want it to be an assault on my senses.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
MSG actually has no scientific evidence that points to headaches or any other negative actions on the human body. It's kinda just been hyped up (in a bad way) by some health nuts who don't understand chemistry.

On the other hand, there are adverts that say high fructose corn syrup isn't bad for you, when in fact many studies show that it is.

join