It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they Hide the Truth from the Masses - Remember Who You Are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The keys to knowledge are hidden for a very good reason. If we know who we are, we will wake up. The only way to keep us sleeping is to keep us immersed in the material. So far, the societies have done a good job. Here are six clues to their tactics. Remember, it's right out in the open. By they, I am not referring to humanity. We are all deceived and then used as the proxy in the process of deception. I am only showing you a few of the examples. You can find them everywhere. Those who deceive have likely forgot the truth of the matter themselves.

One Key to motive: Frosty the Snowman and Male/Female Christ

Monster Energy Drink

Riddle of Humpty Dumpty Solved

Humpty Dumpty Forgets

Annie Warbucks (Daddy is War Profiteer)

If you look in the mirror and forget who you are, what happens?

If you remember, you can no longer be divided. Who are we? Children being raised. Meanwhile, they laugh at you behind your backs. It's a joke on those who are blind. Notice the eyes in the Annie Cartoon. Who has eyes and who does not? The pendant on Daddy Warbucks is a dollar bill and he has his eye on Annie. He is a war profiteer. Annie is orphaned and he seeks to take advantage. If you read the entire thread, you will discover the secret to the three Vav (6) in the eyebrows of the cartoon upside down and how this relates to Monster Energy. Don't unleash the beast. Overcome the beast. It's time.

The dog in the cartoon has one eye and an arrow pointing. Flip the cartoon upside down and you see it clearly. The dog I use as an avatar has had his darkness taken away and his eyes are wide open. Are yours?

Trace it all back and you see the Freemasons at each turn. Do some research. Who created Annie? Find the ones creating the images and you find out the joke is on them.

edit on 2-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

so, don't watch TV and don't read "comics" and we will have no control over you.
Curses, foiled again!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If you say the keys to really are so hidden, then why did congress recently try to pass SOPA and PIPA. These bills wanted to censure the internet, rightly so!

And even if congress never passed these bills, they intended to pass them, but public idiocy caused them to secretly pass it in our shadow congress. Good job, you guys.

You didn't think I noticed how you forced a recent CA proposition to pass recently, don't you?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by adamdbrn

You may want to read the T&C or ask the OP about advertising here. No bueno.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

There was a Dead Sea Scroll that was uncovered in the first cave. There were 14 copies in one roll, like someone wanted it to be found. I posted it on the internet here for the first time. It explains the mechanism that keeps good and evil matched as a process that allows free will to be an honest choice. At the end of the process, shortly before the visitation of God, evil is given an upper hand. Here is the document: EYES

Mankind has an enemy to overcome and it's not our own kinsman. God is on our side in this. We are children being raised to survive in a kingdom where the potential for evil exists. We must make the choice to love. It's the point of our upbringing.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPAauditor

If you say the keys to really are so hidden, then why did congress recently try to pass SOPA and PIPA. These bills wanted to censure the internet, rightly so!

And even if congress never passed these bills, they intended to pass them, but public idiocy caused them to secretly pass it in our shadow congress. Good job, you guys.

You didn't think I noticed how you forced a recent CA proposition to pass recently, don't you?

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

They experts in the law--the ones that are supposed to be leading the people and raising them up to God--have intentionally kept us from seeing the truth. They immerse us further into the material so that we cannot raise to new life in the Spirit. This keeps souls locked here instead of allowing them to free themselves from this place. We are all locked into a cycle of birth and death from sin and immersion into the material reality. Why? Selfishness on the part of those who lead us. If we are free, they are doomed. They lose their kingdom. 2000 years ago, it was lost. Christ is raised again to new life in the church. The body of Christ is the church. We are waking up.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Here's a comparison I did between the eschatology of Hinduism and Catholicism. Very interesting stuff when look at the end times, but far too many people dwell on the end instead of enjoying the journey.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST?:
A Crescent On My Right Hand... And A Crescent Of My Forehead Above The Right Brow...

Two Crescents Reeived During Battle Against My Foes!

Am I A Privileged Soul Who Can Now Buy And Sell???

Explain It To Me Please...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

Loving this! Soon all will be illuminated!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

If you remember, you can no longer be divided.

Ahm yes you can, clinically speaking see DSM 4-TR or ICD -10. Otherwise look at real world politics, it's all about division games. Even unity would not be right for humans as Communism & other overidealistic "Ideas" tried unsuccesfully.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Yes, the keys to knowledge are hidden for good reason.... But not to keep "the children" down and ignorant.

You control your spiritual path. You control your enlightenment.

Matthew 7:7

"Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock, and it will be opened to you."

No individual on this earth can keep the keys to knowledge from a true seeker.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Yes, the keys to knowledge are hidden for good reason.... But not to keep "the children" down and ignorant.

You control your spiritual path. You control your enlightenment.

Matthew 7:7

"Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock, and it will be opened to you."

No individual on this earth can keep the keys to knowledge from a true seeker.

I agree. When I said "for good reason," I was referring to those who have a reason to hide it from us. I was not implying there is a good reason that we should respect. The keys are hidden intentionally by those who fail to enter in to the world to come themselves. They are intentionally keeping mankind in the dark to prolong what they perceive to be something they can control. In reality, the Angel of Light and the Angel of Darkness are set on a timetable. Both are engaged into the image.

Consider this: Dead Sea Scrolls Document to the Instructor

He has granted them dominion over humanity, so imparting knowledge of good and evil, deciding the fate of every living being by the measure of which spirit predominates in him, until the day of the appointed visitation.

top topics

join