It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So what I do is I am an estimator. Now my work takes me to many peoples homes in town and out into the country and essentially what I do is I take a look at people's houses and offer them ways to lower their utility bills and make themselves more energy independent and their homes more efficient.

Well today way out in the country I visited a lady who was retired from NAVISTAR (International Trucks). I ask people what they do or did partially as a way to see what they can really afford. She was not working anymore or living in Ohio anymore because they closed the plant down there in 2000 leading to her buy-out. She foreclosed on her home there and moved to Kentucky on her in-laws farm. She kept saying it was hard to keep up the place on her own and that on the 21st it would probably be all over with and she wasn't going to have to worry about that anymore.

Well for what ever reason my partner and I both believed she was going to either court or the bank and lose it or pay it off. Neither of us were really for sure anyway. Well we presented our offers and she decided to go ahead with the project anyway and as were drawing up the contract she kept pressing for us to not wait the 30days it normally takes but she would pay cash rather than finance and she would write the check today for the full amount ($5k) if we would send our guys out and complete the job before the 21st.

At this point I was compelled to ask her why the rush to the 21st? Now you can read all of my posts and all of my threads and you will see I do not ever comment or entertain any Mayan prophecies or apocalyptic theory, and I never share with anyone what I read on here and except for the YOUTUBE videos i watch to go to sleep I don't even share it with my wife. Back to the situation. So I was completely thinking contextually and the woman looked at me point blank and said this.......

"ON THE 21st AT TEN UNTIL FIVE AM OUR GOVERNMENT ALONG WITH MILITARY CONTRACTING COMPANIES IN THE NORTHWEST ARE GOING TO TRY AND FLIP THE GLOBES POLARITY USING SOME KIND OF TECHNOLOGY IN ALASKA. MY BROTHER THINKS IT IS GOING DESTABILIZE MANY PLACES LITERALLY RELEASING MANY PEOPLE AND PLANES AND THINGS UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE AND IT WILL FEEL LIKE EARTHQUAKES AND STORMS BUT IT IS THE POLARITY SHIFTING."

Without blinking an eye or skipping a beat I asked who is your brother? She said this....

"MY BROTHER IS AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER AT BOEING. HE TOLD ME TO QUIT STICKING MONEY IN MY HOUSE AND MOVE TO WASHINGTON WHERE HE IS AND WHERE I WILL BE SAFE WITH HIM."

I then said calmly well it is evident that you don't believe your brother or you wouldn't be writing this check. After I asked her why the rush, She said this....

"HONEY I AM A 65 YEAR OLD WOMAN. I AM READY TO DIE. I HAVE MADE IT A PRINCIPAL IN MY LIFE TO NOT LEAVE ANY UNFINISHED BUSINESS AND I SHALL DO THAT UNTIL THE DAY I DIE. MY BROTHER HAS BEEN AWARE OF THIS MY WHOLE LIFE."

At this time I don;t think my partner breathed since she uttered the first words. When he got in the car he chalked up that she was nuts. But he asked me how come I didn't act surprised when she said all that. I laughed and said I was focusing on the project.

Now like I said before I never journey outside of mainstream matters at hand to entertain December 21st or its diciples. However, this woman did not look nuts to me and look at me directly in the eye and said all of this with a matter-of-factness that really disturbed my inner being.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a polar shift?...and things falling "up" in the air??

bro..magnetic polar shift is a possibilty.....but a flip of the poles....nah....only way probably would be through percession.

whatever room you build for her....make sure its padded!! lol

S+F
edit on 1-12-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Taking this story for face value, were there any details on how they intend to accomplish this and to what purpose?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Military contractors can't flip polarities
They can only train, kidnap and kill

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's interesting you mention Alaska in your story and this thread pops up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The pictures on the linked thread are taken from google earth and the mountain range is North of Anchorage, alaska.

Could be nothing, or could be something. Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Cern firing up that Hadron Collider on December 21st got me thinking, what if they could direct massive electromagnetic energy into the inner core of Earth ? what would happen then ? perhaps a man made pole shift for the sole purpose of population control ? Seed banks ? Under Ground Bunkers everywhere ? why ?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Military contractors can't flip polarities They can only train, kidnap and kill

I believe she was referring to people like BOEING and LOCKHEED~MARTIN< TRW, MPD those types of contractors not blackwater types.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by trollslayer

Taking this story for face value, were there any details on how they intend to accomplish this and to what purpose?

I gathered from what she said to my partner was that it was going to be a big experiment that was going to fail and many people were going to suffer from it. Gravity would temporarily be reversed in some places. Think of the effects of a massive nuclear explosion and to be able to do that without all the radiation and fallout. You could easily level and topple entire cities without atmospheric fallout.

When she said Alaska the first thing that popped in my head and most of us on here I am sure is, HAARP.
edit on 1-12-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I think she will be safer in Kentucky if this happens, rather than Washington State. Your location shows you are in Denver, isn't Kentucky a bit out of your area...and what exactly do you estimate? Back to the pole shift...if there is a sudden reversal of any kind being near the coast in any location to me would seem very perilous, especially the west coast, the seismic activity there is well known and most likely would receive a major shift, many mountains with volcanic activity, the ocean would just swallow much of the coast line immediately...since when does working for Boeing make her brother an expert? You are not even that safe in what is supposed to be the next capitol of the USA (Denver).
edit on 12/1/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Nice post op. I'm a huge end of the world kinda freaks and I love to read all these stories but I truly believe nothi g will happen. There are a lot of people that are so invested that they can sound unbelievably real. Now I'm not calling her nuts but that she is a firm believer.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
wouldn't a wal-mart compass give you some sort of warning.

i'm sick of these f-ing mayans. they can predict the end of the world but they can't predict a bunch of drunken, gold stealing conquistadors from enslaving them.

good luck with the government warning you, all they talk about is the "fiscal cliff".

but i wouldn't be surprised if some sick agency, probably in the u.s., would test out some sort of weather altering weapon on the citizens of earth while using the mayan calender to cause confusion.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Gravity would temporarily be reversed in some places.

...and the religious people will come out and claim it is the rapture!

Seriously, how do you negate gravity? Especially planet wide (in places) wouldn't that literally tear the Earth apart?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Interesting. I always figured that anyone outside would be sucked up (possibly into space) (rapture) in the event of a magnetic pole shift. The FEMA commercial seen on TV's across the U.S. where the family appears to be in zero gravity inside their home comes to mind...

link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

safer in Kentucky

Good thing I live there,than!

And this probably has absolutely nothing to do with this,but you never know.
800 page collection of papers on anti-gravity
www.scribd.com...
edit on 1-12-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

link   
Here is another Kentucky man stationed in Alaska and this was what happened last year. Does anybody remember this?
I know some members of this guys family. I won't be in Owensboro until Christmas which may be too late.

Alaskan Soldier warns his mother of End of WOrld scenario

I wonder if this is what he was referring to his mother that was coming.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

think she will be safer in Kentucky if this happens, rather than Washington State. Your location shows you are in Denver, isn't Kentucky a bit out of your area...and what exactly do you estimate?

The DIA location thing is a joke. I estimate cost of repairs or improvements on one's house to make it more energy efficient then if they agree I sell them the improvements. I also educate them on Tax Credits available for improvements in efficiency.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Just thinking out loud here but what a perfect date for TPTB to try something and be able to blame some kind of "earth change", etc...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Maybe I missed it, but, they didn't say which scenario he was warning her about. Is there any other information that you know of for this?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

ut i wouldn't be surprised if some sick agency, probably in the u.s., would test out some sort of weather altering weapon on the citizens of earth while using the mayan calender to cause confusion.

BINGO!!! Look at what we are learning about St. Louis and how they radiated poor people to test military nuke weapon technology giving many poor folks there cancer,etc. MKULTRA, Bikini Islands, etc....

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I'm not entirely sure that is enherent to the text of the OP, but that is an interesting idea none the less. Could one potentially theorize that if this was indeed possible, that the plot could be to speed up a natural process to stabilize our magnetosphere in order to defend against a cme?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join