It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FedEx airplane guy documents Chemtrail sprayers CLOSE CALLS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

No unforunately truth doesn't always matter, tha's silly, that's why we have quack sites like 'quackwatch' running down the truth and shilling for the profiteers( whom I'm happy to see are becoming a target themselves by TRuthers--watch for other shill sites to follow). The first casualty in war OR Clandestine programs is to muddy the waters, send out a troop of shills into social media forums and try and steer the herd away. It's retarded, and it's not working very well. That's why we have threads now about shutting down the net, the herd can't 'handle the truth' lol.

You really believe this don't you?

YOu guys can say theres no evidence until you're blue in the face, not true, there is a hundred times over and it has been posted over and over and over all around the net. We'll let the readers make up their own minds, they are smart enough, so far you guys are ineffective, the truth of constant weather mod is spreading, people are waking up and it's only a matter of time until it reaches saturation. (That is if them 'terrists' that *hate our freedoms* don't just happen to come along and destroy the net)

All of this evidence that has been posted all over the net has either been debunked or it has been straight out lies about chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Its sad that you see these debates as a battle between sides. Your statements such as " so far you guys are ineffective" shows that you have some sort of imaginary battle line where we on this side are, what?

When I came to this board it was with an interest in the chemtrail theory and a desire to see if there was truth in it. What I found was that the claims being made were universally wrong in regards to photographs shown and claims about tanker aircraft, contrail persistence and other such rubbish.

HOWEVER, I also learned, for the first time about GE proposals and SRM projects etc, which I read with great interest. I also hold a belief that I wouldn't want anything along these lines being done without proper controls and traceability, so I stay here to see what else new comes up.

However when I see garbage about aircraft contrails, TPTB plots to poison everyone or spray Morgellons or hide Nibiru or whatever I will continue to point out that it is garbage.

Why would anyone with a real concern about GE operations willfully allow themselves to be deflected by idiotic fairy stories?

The way it should work is people bring what they have to the discussion, if that is looked at by people with the experience and knowledge to assess it don't act like spoilt little kids who have had their sweeties taken away if they can then reasonably establish that its not what the original poster thinks it is and can demonstrate what it actually means. Don't get all bent out of shape because there happens to be somebody else who actually knows. Discard the trash and keep looking. Learn from shared expeeriences and be better prepared to recognise real evidence if and when you come across it. Isn't that the ONLY way?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

YOu guys can say theres no evidence until you're blue in the face, not true, there is a hundred times over and it has been posted over and over and over all around the net.

Just post one piece of evidence our weather has been modified so as to effect the entire globe. Please. Enough of the claims. Post something to back them up. I have yet to see it. I have lived half a century. I have lived through numerous tornadoes, blizzards, hurricanes, etc. They have been around ALL of my life, were around ALL of my parents' lives, etc. Weather has ALWAYS been around as have the people complaining about it.

We'll let the readers make up their own minds, they are smart enough, so far you guys are ineffective, the truth of constant weather mod is spreading, people are waking up and it's only a matter of time until it reaches saturation. (That is if them 'terrists' that *hate our freedoms* don't just happen to come along and destroy the net)

Peoples' fear does cloud judgment. That is why we have oil and other commodities that are so easily manipulated by the merest hint of a "big" storm. That is why all this talk of the weather being modified and more dangerous is such a tremendous crock of bull cookies. It is people like you who are driving the bus off the cliff. Do not presume to lecture me on freedom. You have been free to pony up solid evidence, as have others; however, what I see is the continued crapola of contrails being called chemtrails.
edit on 1-12-2012 by totallackey because: further content

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You really believe this don't you?

Absolutely. And you don't?

I find that hard to believe.

edit on 1-12-2012 by Tecumte because: pct.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by Tecumte

YOu guys can say theres no evidence until you're blue in the face, not true, there is a hundred times over and it has been posted over and over and over all around the net.

Just post one piece of evidence our weather has been modified so as to effect the entire globe. Please. Enough of the claims. Post something to back them up. I have yet to see it. I have lived half a century. I have lived through numerous tornadoes, blizzards, hurricanes, etc. They have been around ALL of my life, were around ALL of my parents' lives, etc. Weather has ALWAYS been around as have the people complaining about it.

We'll let the readers make up their own minds, they are smart enough, so far you guys are ineffective, the truth of constant weather mod is spreading, people are waking up and it's only a matter of time until it reaches saturation. (That is if them 'terrists' that *hate our freedoms* don't just happen to come along and destroy the net)

Peoples' fear does cloud judgment. That is why we have oil and other commodities that are so easily manipulated by the merest hint of a "big" storm. That is why all this talk of the weather being modified and more dangerous is such a tremendous crock of bull cookies. It is people like you who are driving the bus off the cliff. Do not presume to lecture me on freedom. You have been free to pony up solid evidence, as have others; however, what I see is the continued crapola of contrails being called chemtrails.
edit on 1-12-2012 by totallackey because: further content

Climb out of your mom's basement .LOL, and look up, and wake up. I just laugh at you guys, sorry, maybe we just exist in such different environments that it is impossble to find much common ground, carry on, but again people WILL make up their own minds, I'm convinced, the days of The Matrix are reaching an end, how it plays out remains to be seen.
edit on 1-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

edit on 1-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

My mother died eight years ago from cancer. Thanks. I am 52 and work for a living.

Now, back to evidence. You got any?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Climb out of your mom's basement .LOL, and look up, and wake up. I just laugh at you guys, sorry, maybe we just exist in such different environments that it is impossble to find much common ground

So why not start trying to find some by answering the question I posted for you?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Absolutely. And you don't?

I have to say No I don't, sorry.....

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

My mother died eight years ago from cancer. Thanks. I am 52 and work for a living.

Now, back to evidence. You got any?

Sorry for your loss, but back up to honesty.

There are page after page, link after link, thread after thread, siter after site, many 'mainstream' sources that show weather modification is significant and ongoing worldwide. Perhaps we're only questioning the extent of them, Welll I witness such operations about twice a week on average, over Mid Missouri USA ,It blocks my sun. It is NOT normal east/west passenger traffic. It appears to originate from a close by air force base ,like a pack of hornets, It steals the sun. It does bizarre things to the way light is scattered. A silver compund? Aluminum? Barium? I don't know, I laugh when anyone who isn't here says maybe it's just 'nornal traffic', more jets in the sky, whatever you want to think, all the neighbors here call it 'terraforming' and are quite aware of the weather mod activities.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Once again, I read the same old stuff. "page after page, site after site on the web," and the ever so famous, "not normal." You do realize this is anecdotal evidence, right?

Look, you act as if I was against Erin Brockovich winning the case. On the contrary, I was all for it, as it was DEFINITIVELY PROVEN the chemicals were causing death. Now, PONY UP or do something else that will get the same result, instead of moaning and groaning on this topic here. YOU HAVE NOTHING and until you do, your "not normal," situation will continue.

By the way, once you reach the age of thirty, every five years will result in your view changing where things will appear to be, "not normal."
edit on 1-12-2012 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Once again, I read the same old stuff. "page after page, site after site on the web," and the ever so famous, "not normal." You do realize this is anecdotal evidence, right?

Look, you act as if I was against Erin Brockovich winning the case. On the contrary, I was all for it, as it was DEFINITIVELY PROVEN the chemicals were causing death. Now, PONY UP or do something else that will get the same result, instead of moaning and groaning on this topic here. YOU HAVE NOTHING and until you do, your "not normal," situation will continue.

By the way, once you reach the age of thirty, every five years will result in your view changing where things will appear to be, "not normal."
edit on 1-12-2012 by totallackey because: clarity

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about lol, no offense but what we need to realize is that Owning the Weather is real. Stop playing games. It's here and it's now. You guys are entertaining but ineffective. Add something usefull. We're waitrng.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
It is NOT normal east/west passenger traffic.

This is the only thing I can speak to. What, according to you, is "normal east/west" air traffic? As the technology for controlling air-traffic, especially en-route (high fliers), is becoming more efficient and changing the paths that airliners are taking. Rather than using older, established fixed points (VOR) for way points, ATC and airlines are beginning to rely upon satellite-based navigation, providing better point-to-point routing. What we normally were used to see with high-fliers will begin to change as routes become more efficient.

Technologies that are enabling this shift: Area Navigation (RNAV), Q-Routes, and ADS-B

I am not trying to discredit your point, but wanted to address this aspect of "...not normal..."

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

No I didn't. I said that persistent contrails were around in WWII, but I never said there were more of them, except from the sheer number of aircraft used in bombing raids. There are more of them now because of the high bypass turbofan.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Show me one post where I called people names for posting about chemtrails. I have always been respectful of people and their posts, and just try to explain a contrail and what's wrong with the "sprayer planes" that are posted in so many threads. Unlike a lot of people I don't believe in calling names, such as "disinfo agent" for not following along with what's being said.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

No I didn't. I said that persistent contrails were around in WWII, but I never said there were more of them, except from the sheer number of aircraft used in bombing raids. There are more of them now because of the high bypass turbofan.

Here you go. All formed by supercharged, reciprocating type internal combustion engines...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It`s strange how some of the trails abruptly stop and then start again while the trail right next to it continues without any breaks in it.
why would the engines on the right side of the plane suddenly and abruptly stop creating condensation trails while the engines on the left side of the plane continuing creating condensation trails uninterupted. both sets of engines are traveling at the same altitude,through the same air density etc but only one set of engines create an uninterupted trail?
most curious is why the condensation from one set of engines doesn`t just tapper off or or create a thinner trail, it abruptly stops completely temporarily and then resumes again a few seconds later.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Same reason a cloud is in one part of the sky and not another.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

And so, for the third time, please answer the question I asked you on the other page where I acknowledged the evidence you keep talking about. Please provide that missing link.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Do you know what relative humidity means? For that provides the answer. You don't just get sudden stops or short breaks in trails, I often observe the opposite where a very short trail is left hanging in an otherwise clear sky. The reason is the same, but nobody seems to think that is a chemtrail

It is also why you get clear spaces between clouds, imagine the jet flying a path between two separate clouds and in the gap in the middle there is no contrail either.

Obviously that only works if the jet and the clouds are at the same altitude or in the same conditions, but the main point is that atmospheric conditions can be very variable in a small area.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
OP, what do you think contrails look like from an airplane? They look like what was shown in the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join