It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now you can buy a jar of Glenn Beck’s ‘urine’ with an Obama figurine inside

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Renowned artiste Glenn Beck put an Obama bobblehead in a glass jar, “urinated” into it, called it art and is now selling it for the low, low price of $25,000. (While Beck initially claimed to have peed into the jar, it is actually beer, according to MSN.)

Beck created “Obama in Pee Pee” in response to a Boston artist who made a controversial painting of President Obama being crucified.

The artwork/publicity stunt will soon be on sale for $25,000, just in time for Christmas. Make the staunch First Amendment supporter in your family filled with glee by putting ”Obama in Pee Pee” in their stocking. Read more:

dailycaller.com...

Glenn Beck is such a clown, I can't believe anyone takes him seriously for political commentary. He used to be a shock jock and then went over to right wing talk radio once that gained popularity. All he does is make right wingers look insane.

edit on 29-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Nov 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit....source title

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Who is it he put into the beer, and why?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

Anyone who buys into the two party system, which is designed to create opposition and division in this country fits right into the "insane" category IMO...........

Your pathetic attempt to make the left wingers look any better is what I find really freakin hilarious...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
He is good at getting people to watch his stuff, shock value is shock value.

I never liked Glenn, but he sure can draw in the crowds.

SS
edit on 053030p://pm3011 by Spike Spiegle because: Glenn*

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I don't buy into the two party system, there is only one party in the USA, and that is capitalism. I also wasn't aware I said anything about left wingers in my post.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I don't buy into the two party system, there is only one party in the USA, and that is capitalism. I also wasn't aware I said anything about left wingers in my post.

You are correct. You did not. My apologies. I mistook you for someone who is always bashing the right and supporting the left......My bad.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is to the right as Chris Mathis is to the left.

That being said, I believe everyone in America has a fundamental right to own a work of art.
If they can not afford it then the Government should buy it for them (extreme sarcasm intended).

I would like this piece, please

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It is "art" to me but would have been more fun in bacon grease.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Where have I seen this before? Oh yeah, Piss Christ.

WH Silent Over Demands to Denounce ‘Piss Christ’ Artwork

radio.foxnews.com...

Religious groups are blasting President Obama for not condemning am anti-Christian art display set to appear in New York City and one Republican lawmaker said he is “fed up with the administration’s double standard and religious hypocrisy.

Piss Christ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Piss Christ is a 1987 photograph by the American artist and photographer Andres Serrano. It depicts a small plastic crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. The piece was a winner of the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art's "Awards in the Visual Arts" competition,[1] which was sponsored in part by the National Endowment for the Arts, a United States Government agency that offers support and funding for artistic projects.

Glenn Beck Clashes With Creator of Crucified Obama Painting Over First Amendment Hypocrisy:

www.theblaze.com...

Posted on November 28, 2012 at 9:01pm

During his show on TheBlazeTV Wednesday, Glenn Beck resumed his discussion on the First Amendment, particularly how it relates to artistic expression. After much controversy surrounding Beck’s creation of an Obama bobble head doll submerged in a mason jar of yellow liquid (which was actually water with food coloring), he sat down with the artist, Michael D’Antuono, who inspired it all with his controversial painting titled “Truth.”

edit on 29-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

All he does is make right wingers look insane.

if you dont believe in the two party system why are reffering to right wingers as if there are left wingers. as a person that believes the whole thing is a joke, i would never bring propaganda like this to the table, your just endorsing the two party system by posting this garbage.

on a side note, if he is gonna claim its pee, why didn't he actually put pee in there?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Freedom of speech and expression are still alive. For now anyway. I see art in the video and picture.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Because left wing and right wing ideology exists. A communist is much different than a capitalist. Both parties in the US are capitalist, and exist to exploit people. There is only a right wing and center right in this country.

I don't get how people equate saying there isn't a two party system in the USA to saying there is no difference between left and right ideologies. That is two totally different concepts.

edit on 29-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't care for becks views But i do find this amusing. He is great at times at being a wise@ss and stirring the pot. and again has been successful at it given how many rabid obama fans hes gotten mad with this.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I wonder how much money Glenn Beck is making from that show alone? I mean for goodness sake he's making money off his own urine, and his viewers are just shamelessly eating it up.

More power to him, I hope he buys a corvette with the money he makes off the clowns that actually watch his show.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Glenn Beck is such a clown, I can't believe anyone takes him seriously for political commentary. He used to be a shock jock and then went over to right wing talk radio once that gained popularity. All he does is make right wingers look insane.

Now that we know how you feel about Glenn Beck, I'd like to know how you feel about his artwork. Is it any worse than that of "leftist" artists?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

His art is boring and gimmicky. Very angsty art school reject.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

I wonder how much money Glenn Beck is making from that show alone? I mean for goodness sake he's making money off his own urine, and his viewers are just shamelessly eating it up.

More power to him, I hope he buys a corvette with the money he makes off the clowns that actually watch his show.

If i recall correctly beck is donating pee pee obamas money to charity so this is a great troll job through and through

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Touché

EDIT: He desecrates the flag and disrespects the President, then asks for $25,000? He belongs in prison or a sanitarium.
edit on 11/29/2012 by earthalien50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is a terrorist.

That is my art.
edit on 29-11-2012 by zroth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join