It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the Dead Come Knocking. (The Walking Dead)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Yes ladies and gentlemen that episode is OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

The Walking dead i am talking about!!!!

This thread is dedicated towards this particular episode if anyone wants to discuss what happens in this episode that could lead to the next episode talk away.

edit on 26-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: mistake

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Review of When the Dead Come Knocking will be posted in 1 hour.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Watching it now
Michone is uber cool and soooo sexy

Wow really enjoyed that episode..

SPOILERS AHEAD.

Boy the Governer is a right twat, I really thought he was gonna rape Maggie. Glen is a badass. Andrea has really bad taste in men lol and it was good to see Carol back

Next weeks is gonna be a good one by the looks of it.
edit on 26-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
zombie are an exageration of truth. Living dead is possible when a body has no soul but is still alive. with todays technology this is possible. i.e the person only exists with basic animal needs, which are eating, having no regard for others, morals etc... we see this today all around us?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I tried watching this, I just couldn't do it. I don't see why it gets everyone else so hyped up.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I read the comics so I had to watch it, read the comics and you may get in to it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
I tried watching this, I just couldn't do it. I don't see why it gets everyone else so hyped up.

Because it's Zombies man!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I love this show!

Usually I am not one to jump on the bandwagon when it comes to popular TV shows since I can't stand most of them but this one from AMC kicks ass! Unlike Breaking Bad, every episode of The Walking Dead leaves you wanting more. I love Breaking Bad, but there is too much fluff that sometimes leaves me bored and disappointed.

Sometimes I find myself wishing a slow painful death by zombie for some of the actors. I can't stand Maggie, she is hot, but a horrible actor. Otherwise the show has awesome character development.

Last night's episode set the stage for an awesome episode next week.

The Govna has go to to!
He gets creepier every episode..

Glen barely survived after Merle tied him up and left him alone in that room with the zombie, I didn't think they were ready to kill off his character yet so I wasn't too worried but damn that was intense.

I'm glad that Michone was able to deliver the baby formula for the newborn and that they eventually learned to tolerate eachother because Michone is one tough cookie. They were about to send her on her way until she mentioned what happened with Glen, Maggie, and Merle.

I have a feeling that Daryl will be forced to kill his own brother (Merle) to protect his camp or Merle will realize his errors and flip sides back to Rick's camp if Rick and the gang even allow it. I sense interesting developments with the bond between Daryl and Merle as they are brothers but Daryl has good in him as I see nothing but evil in Merle.

The governor sent a clear message to Merle and Merle's body language certainly illustrated that he was caught off guard and you can tell he had things going on in the back of his brain.

I know it's just a TV show and none of this is real, but damn I love this show!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I know everyone loves zombies...I just can't stand the characters, especially the cop and his wife, oh and the dude with the crossbow (He just looks too soft).

reply to post by boymonkey74

I'll give it another go, second time around...so one more strike and I'm done!
edit on 26-11-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No one liked his wife but she did end up a cropper
Hooray

RickGrimes (The cop) is surprisingly a real good deep character, boardering on insanity but he does what needs to be done for the group.
My fave character has changed from Rick to his son, I hated Carl at first but this season has really made him into a badass little dude.
But Michonne will be my fave after a few more shows (nothing to do with she is a Katana wielding Hot chick...Honest :roll

edit on 26-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

I read the comics so I had to watch it, read the comics and you may get in to it.

Do you know if the comics books are available to be viewed online, and if so, will it spoil the story plot for me? I have been told that the comics are very different than the TV show plot. I want to read them but I don't want to spoil any of the plots or have any preconceived expectations due to reading the comics.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
SNEAK PEAK OF MADE TO SUFFER

This episode is going to be war, I have a feeling that Daryl will get stabbed by (Merle) hand and then Daryl will pull out a knife and stab Merle... Then they both die as brothers killing each other ( Now that is a twist )

I think Governor will get locked up in a cage full of zombies ... as shows the 2nd trailer sneak peak

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I believe the season ending is shaping up as a good vs evil fight to the death between Daryl and Merle.

Merle will threaten Carol and/or the baby and Daryl will end up having to kill his brother.

And Rick will face off against the Governor.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

edit on 27-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: nevermind, it'll be a surprise...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

huh??? never mind it will be a surprise???
Do you know something we don't?????? Please do share now your comment has me in suspense!!

top topics

join