It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anxious and waiting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
As "the date" approaches us, I know there will be hundreds and hundreds of 2012 threads. Some with people saying: pole shift, nibiru, solar flares etc etc etc, and others debunking all these suppose dooms day scenarios.

I am literally caught in the middle. When I was younger (18-20) and watching all these history channel/national geo specials on 2012 I really began to believe. As I found out more, I researched more and became more skeptical. Now as we are under a month away from "the date" I am just more anxious from waiting than anything. Even if nothing happens, I'll just be happy and if something does happen... well it's beyond my control.

There really is no point to this thread other than myself expressing my thoughts and how I feel. It's just crazy, I remember downloading a 2012 countdown app for my iPhone3g... it read over 4 years to go. Now we're under 30 days.

I am more excited for this than any birthday, christmas...anything. I believe I will wake up on the 22nd with a heart full of happiness and perhaps truly feel enlightened. Bring this "date" on!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
While waiting for the world to end/change.

Listen to this as it calms your anxious

Not exactly reflective towards your meaning but close enough..

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthbes
I am more excited for this than any birthday, christmas...anything. I believe I will wake up on the 22nd with a heart full of happiness and perhaps truly feel enlightened. Bring this "date" on!!!!

well..

it IS "CHRIST-mass"...

it's for the masses of "christ" to inherit their birthright...

superpowers..

just watch...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

I find music is the best way to relate to feelings.. thanks for the video.
edit on 25-11-2012 by anthbes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

well..

it IS "CHRIST-mass"...

superpowers..

just watch...

I'm not very religious, so I guess I am going to miss out on the party.

The best part and the most exciting to me is everyone has all these thoughts and opinions, and soon enough we get to see if we were all wrong, or if some of us were "right"

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I am the same way. I am sooo anxious.... I just want the date to come. I too have been researching it for many years, and i am skeptical, but can't rule out the possiblity of some sort of major shift. I don't know what to expect on that date, or after that date. Also, don't forget its the whole time between the 20th and the 24th to be watching as many say the real date is dec 23. So I look forward to it coming.... and going. hopefully leaving humanity a little more enlightened.

The closer the day gets, the more I think about it. I have been obsessing about it. Reading everything to do with it. Doing hours of math to see if I can find a flaw. But I can't the date really is dec 21, leap years included, conversions included. Not just the mayan calendar, but the zodiac, the kali yuga, and the egyptian narmer plate all had the same time frame. It's very interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I would also like to say, that if nothing happens....

That is a hell of a lot of people wrong!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There have been 3-4 mass extinctions.

I really don't see how people find another so hard to believe.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blindlyzack
There have been 3-4 mass extinctions.

I really don't see how people find another so hard to believe.

I most certainly believe there will be another extinction level event. The part that I have hard time wrapping my head around is predicting the year and day. But once again, I am anxious, excited and waiting.

I have to catch a plane on the 22nd, wonder if i'll be making that flight home to the people I love!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

well..

it IS "CHRIST-mass"...

superpowers..

just watch...

The best part and the most exciting to me is everyone has all these thoughts and opinions, and soon enough we get to see if we were all wrong, or if some of us were "right"

lolzzzzz

doesnt MATTER if you're "religious" or NOT...

matters where your mindset is. where your focus and "soul" is... (if that's what you want to call it)...
has Nooooothing to do with whether you belive in a jesus or a buddha or a krishna...

npoooothing...

just how you ARE.

stories can fall away like paper flakes bro.

watch what happens...

soopapowas.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
i am between no and where not anxious but a bit pissed cause my homies all sold out or believed the hype and wrapped themselves in straight jackets. What was going to be the medium of the new age? First we gave the book and now what have we got. but it's all bull# and honkies who don't want nothing but power. Been looking at backs for more than ten with only those few in the streets who bothered to look beyond. not that it matters, haha get it? no of course not. It was written of the chattel as such that they were not bound to be herded, if you have sheep you do your thing right?

There is a volume of water above which is suspended a netting able to take measurement of the water which touches or penetrates it and deliver a series of values which may be used in some manner. The future is staring everyone in the eyes but no monkey can remember how to operate the machine. You are the monkey I am so #ing pissed at you for not doing the right thing and forgetting these idolaters.

More dust in the wind. I cannot wait to see the new sunrise.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

We Going Super Saiyan...Super Sapien, Homo Superiors!!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Nothing's going to happen. Nothing ever happens. There hasn't been one confirmed prediction of any major event in history and it isn't about to start happening now.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

To my understanding..

Religion is a distortion my friend, this is critical. Judaism, Buddhism, Catholocism, "Kill yourself and reap the 'rewards" - ism, are all just distortions.

Think, my friend. What do all of these 'beliefs' revolve around? What is the 'core' of their teachings? When you bypass all of the bias's and the distortions slapped onto them over infinity, you get to what they are all about.

It is not a 'good' or a 'bad' thing that you are not religious.. your 'religion' is whatever you make of it, my friend. That is what has been hidden from you since the beginning of your understanding.

To my understanding..

Soon enough indeed..

Time is what you make it to be, my friend. If you think that the world is going to 'end' in nuclear holicaust..then it will.

If we were here just to live by One thing; to live by a structured, rule based, almost slave-like way of life...then these 'thoughts and opinions' wouldn't exist, now would they?..but, thats the beauty of it.

top topics

join