It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Accused Of 'Recklessly Producing Household Electricity'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Sorry. I sneezed and hit just the right button to post. Back to the story, and sorry if I missed it in a search.I posted this in conspiracy because without the dependence of our current energy makeup, we would not be controllable as a mass. The law is even scrathing it's head but they're being forced to be the soldiers of the will of the TPTB.

The charge alleges Mr McKenzie "culpably and recklessly" produced electricity "with total disregard for the safety of yourself and others".

Sheriff Way asked: "I don't quite understand - how does one culpably and recklessly produce electricity?"

Fiscal depute Laura Bruce said: "The Crown's position is that he had this man-made assembly in his house suspended from the ceiling by thin ropes.

"There was a car battery and cans of petrol nearby."

BBC
edit on 24-11-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry, short article, not a whole lot of details, but I wish I knew how to make my own electricity.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Putyournamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

The news article is brief - too brief. This is either the spin doctors in action trying to frighten the public who are in the awakened state and are making their own free energy systems - or it is an attempt to stop a person who got caught.

How did he get caught? Did the electric company question his usage or did someone dob him in - or - is this one of those fabricated stories with actors and a photograph of a random building???? Hmmmm

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Sheriff Way asked: "I don't quite understand - how does one culpably and recklessly produce electricity?"

Fiscal depute Laura Bruce said: "The Crown's position is that he had this man-made assembly in his house suspended from the ceiling by thin ropes.

That's why I tie my assembly to the ground.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
from link

"A Dundee man has been accused of "recklessly producing household electricity" with a bizarre home-made transformer.
Charles McKenzie is alleged to have rigged up a "dangerous transformer assembly" at his flat in Dundee's Dudhope Court to generate power.
Mr McKenzie, 55, was not at Dundee Sheriff Court to face the charge of culpable and reckless conduct."

the charge should read 'recklessly not paying the extortionate prices demanded by the power company for something he could, and did, do by himself'

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sounds like he was sucking up power by trsansforming from a nearby line of some voltage.
Anyone can lay a strip of copper line under a power line and get electricity.....
The power loss on a big line would be negledgable....
But a smaller one would show the drag........

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is great!

Until he got arrested.... That's not so great.

In some 3rd world nations and poorer country's in general it is quite common for people to "leech off " the main grid.

Brazil in the slums comes to mind....

SS
edit on 053030p://pm3041 by Spike Spiegle because: off

edit on 053030p://pm3016 by Spike Spiegle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
To produce free energy you either use one of those mechanisms with a spinning wheel or cold fusion. I figure this guy made one of the above. Never cancel your utility bill once you make a reactor. Don't talk about the thing using your real name. And, don't let friends and family know what you're up to. Life will always be harder for those who know the truth. People don't realize that we got energy in abundance. We even got global warming. There is no shortage of energy. Don't read too much, just set up your experiments and get free power.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

This is either the spin doctors in action trying to frighten the public who are in the awakened state and are making their own free energy systems - or it is an attempt to stop a person who got caught.

Yeah, I don't think so. There is no such thing as a "free energy system". If there was, everyone would have one.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nidstav
To produce free energy you either use one of those mechanisms with a spinning wheel or cold fusion. I figure this guy made one of the above. Never cancel your utility bill once you make a reactor. Don't talk about the thing using your real name. And, don't let friends and family know what you're up to. Life will always be harder for those who know the truth. People don't realize that we got energy in abundance. We even got global warming. There is no shortage of energy. Don't read too much, just set up your experiments and get free power.

I just made a response saying these weren't real, and before I could hit the reply button, someone else post about these things.

Ok. I'll buy one. Or I'll buy the plans. Show me/tell me how to make one and I'll give you money. Sounds good right?

I'll wait for the response.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

I can give two reasons.

1. Having a device in an apartment building that is unsafe and endangers the other occupants of that apartment building either via fuel / fire electrical hazard.

2. Having an electricity generating device hooked up to the mains that endangers the lives of electricians working on those lines. This would be by continuing to produce power even when electricians shut down the line for emerency maintenace or repair. In a "proper" system, such as a properly installed solar system, both the mains and the solar are hooked up to an inverter... and if the mains goes off, so does the inverter, and the solar system's capability to run the power back into the mains system.

edit on 24-11-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Is Sheriff Way suffering from a mental disability?

Does an electrician need a trade ticket/card to be able to legally work on mains systems?

I wonder why that is?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jough626

Please explore the life of Nikola Tesla - he was ahead of his time - honest and willing to share his discoveries with all people. He discovered - among many things - how to harness the abundant energy that is in the ether. He was murdered and the CIA took all his papers.

When J P Morgan saw his discovery for free energy - he asked Mr Tesla where the meter was? Mr Tesla replied with the fact that there was no meter and that the energy was limitless - plenty for everyone. J P Morgan et al are the reason everyone pays for their electricity.

This is why I don't really believe this news article on which this thread is based - is even legitimate. Many many many people are in the awakened state and are exploring free energy devices and learning how to make them - Mr Tesla would be smiling but not so the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Much Peace...
edit on 24-11-2012 by Amanda5 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

i assume u mean the cia's for runner not the cia as they were founded in 1947 and Tesla died in January 7, 1943....not saying morgan didnt have anything to do with it but im pretty sure at least the cia as we know them were not....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Forerunner of the CIA - I couldn't comment on that aspect of history. Perhaps it was the FBI I know it was a group of men in suits who worked for the government and were seen entering the room he lived in at a hotel.

Sad that one person or one group of people can destroy the brilliance of one man.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well at least they admit,
that making electricity is dangerous.

Every month I get a statement from the power company that says,

Hi
I am from the power company
and I am here to Shock You!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by jough626

Please explore the life of Nikola Tesla - he was ahead of his time - honest and willing to share his discoveries with all people. He discovered - among many things - how to harness the abundant energy that is in the ether. He was murdered and the CIA took all his papers.

When J P Morgan saw his discovery for free energy - he asked Mr Tesla where the meter was? Mr Tesla replied with the fact that there was no meter and that the energy was limitless - plenty for everyone. J P Morgan et al are the reason everyone pays for their electricity.

This is why I don't really believe this news article on which this thread is based - is even legitimate. Many many many people are in the awakened state and are exploring free energy devices and learning how to make them - Mr Tesla would be smiling but not so the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Much Peace...
edit on 24-11-2012 by Amanda5 because: spelling

What I just realised is that if Tesla was a genius, and I do know he was an exceptional electrical engineer then why could'nt he have understood the greed of the common man and the fact that investors generally want a return? Just a random thought.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

He wasn't born into wealth and a well connected family. He travelled to America (from a Croation country - forgive me Mr Tesla I have momentarily forgotten your birthplace) to make a life for himself. His father was a strict religious and very pious man and his mother very affectionate and nurturing.

He came from an uncomplicated home in a small town and wanted to learn more and chose to travel as many people do. I must revisit his history - he is very much an unsung hero. I searched in my town library and could only find a single reference of one of his inventions - in a compilation book.

When in America he worked as a labourer and then lived through benefactors as he utilised his brilliant mind. Think of it like this - all great artists/creators struggle while on this earth and we only recognise them after they have gone.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I tried to find more details yesterday and think the story could be slightly garbled. In the UK it's illegal to store petrol in a home although legal to store it in a garage (within limits of distance and quantity). Rather than some fascist-state scenario, it's because of the more obvious dangers - fires and accelerators.

See: 'Domestic use'

So this guy lived in a flat (lots of neighbours) and had something like a generator hanging from his ceiling and jerry-cans nearby.

I'm certainly curious about what type of device he used. If it was a simple 2-stroke genny, they'd have said so. Wonder what the hell it was? Still, I'd rather be left puzzled than reading about several deaths in a Scottish block of flats.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hmm, can't find any other source bar the bbc one, OR the usual candidates out there, glp, icke, bin, etc..

What I really hope they explain is, are they sure it was thin ropes? As opposed to the more dangerous, thick string.

This is important!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join