It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight Minutes....my gift to you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
December 21, 2012
Dear family, friends, loved ones and all of mankind,

The past few years had brought about an uplifting in consciousness, an awareness of things beyond the realm of current understanding, throughout the world. Many already knew, all too well, of the coming of the end of the Long Count Calendar. There was media hype all over the place, and all one had to do was check out the latest posts on any conspiracy website to see a variety of entries that included a prophecy or prediction that was as colorful as it was abstract.

Those of us, that for whatever reason, had been driven towards any number of realms of knowledge, we knew. There was absolutely no way that any of us could explain what it was that we knew to anyone else that wanted to comprehend. It was something that was buried so deep inside us that emanated so strongly from within us that others could feel it, sense it, and see it. But, very few knew what IT was, and no one could explain IT.

We weren't shaman, or prophets, seers or psychics. We were just everyday people with everyday lives that most people dismissed as they passed by us. No one noticed us, and that was the way that it was meant to be.
Occasionally, someone would pass by us and they would feel something that would compel them to turn around to look at us, but they wouldn't see anything particularly different. They would sense it for a moment, but usually dismiss it as a weird feeling.

As the days until the solstice grew closer, those of us that knew, gained more and more clarity: clarity in the world; clarity in the happenings around us and, most importantly, clarity of our purpose. We shared only one commonality: the unequivocal willingness to give up our existence for the betterment of mankind.
We knew of the existence of others like us, but none of us could tell you where the others were, just that they existed, that we existed.

I write this to you only a short time since I have told my family, my friends, and those closest to my heart that I loved them more than they could ever understand. My hope is that those whose lives I have directly touched will reach out to all across the world and share the gifts that I will leave behind.

For eight minutes during the solstice every soul upon the face of this planet will be able to manifest their heart’s desire. For eight minutes the world will experience peace, love and kindness on a scale that few could imagine. For eight minutes, humanity will experience, for the lack of better terms, the power of God. Unfortunately, for most, this will only last a short time. The majority of people will manifest material things that, as with most material things, will only last for a short time.

But I, as many others that share the same willingness, want these eight minutes to last far longer. It is our job, our desire, our purpose to manifest something that will last an eternity, and maintain humanity at the level of consciousness that it experience d for eight minutes during the solstice, and to return them to that place whenever it is needed.
I have spent many days and hours in front of a mirror trying to figure out what it is that I will manifest, and how I will manifest it so that it will remain.

My gift to humanity, which will lie in the back yard of my former abode, is nine pillars connected by nine arches.
Each of these pillars represents a facet that is integral to lifting of the human spirit back into an era of peace and understanding. By walking through the arches that connect each pillar a step is made towards enlightenment. You may choose to walk through all of the arches, or only some, it is your choice.

But, you must be warned, if you undertake the journey through the pillars the pain that you will experience physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually will be greater than you have ever known, for there is a price to be paid for a gift as great as this.

The first pillar is The Pillar of Healing. This pillar is connected to The Pillar of Peace. The arch between them, through which one walks, will bring peace and healing to the physical body. It will remove contagions, impurities, and poisons. The degeneration of the physical body will cease.

The third pillar is The Pillar of Understanding. The arch connected to the Pillar of Peace will restore balance between the physical body and the spirit (or soul).

The fourth pillar is The Pillar of Past. By walking through the arch between the third and fourth pillars knowledge of how the body, mind and spirit are connected will be bestowed. You will understand, finally, how anger, hatred and selfishness are detrimental to your life. As each of these grow, they manifest within your physical body as illness and disease. Travelling through these three arches will complete “the healing”.

The fifth pillar is The Pillar of Present. By walking through this arch, connected to the Pillar of The Past, one will be able to distinguish between “good” and “evil”.

The sixth pillar is The Pillar of The Everlasting. By walking through this arch, connected to the Pillar of Present one will understand how all is connected, and all is one. The body will be restored to its full connection with the spirit (or soul).

The seventh pillar is The Pillar of Knowledge. By walking through this arch, connected to The Pillar of Present the final steps toward enlightenment begin. Once this arch is stepped through, you will be compelled to complete your journey through all of the arches. Travelling through this arch will thrust you into, for lack of better words, Hell. Here you will witness physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually the effects of discordance, suffering, disease and pain.

The eighth pillar is The Pillar of Enlightenment. By walking through this arch, connected to The Pillar of Knowledge, the ability to comprehend, to become connected to each other, to the planet, and to nature will begin to manifest, and true unconditional love will grow within you.
The ninth pillar is The Pillar of Manifestation. By walking through this arch, connected to The Pillar of Enlightenment, the ability to bring what you understand to fruition will be restored. No longer will there be walls or obstacles.

Travelling through the arch that connects the Pillar of Manifestation and The Pillar of Healing will reconnect all of the broken connections and enable you, mankind, to begin the process of healing and discovering each other, the planet and the cosmos in the way in which humanity was first born. “The Garden” will be restored.

This is what I will manifest with the eight minutes of cosmic energy that will bathe the planet, and leave as my legacy to humanity.

There will be many other manifestations across the world, and though they may differ in their form, their purpose is ultimately the same: Peace, harmony, understanding, joy and love throughout the world.

I do not know if exerting my energy to create this manifestation will allow me to remain in “this vibration”. If I am unable to remain as a physical manifestation, do not mourn for me, but celebrate in the knowledge that I loved you so much, had so much hope and love for humanity that I sacrificed my existence to bring you, and the world, the ability to propel ourselves forward, and to return to the perfection in which we were created.

Eve

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

That was good lady..

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Oddly enough, I understood all of this. And I do mean all of it. Thank you for this story - hopefully, I won't be the only one to grasp the true essence of your gift.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Sounds more plausible than this end of the world scenario i hear alot...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Since nothing can be destroyed nor created, I would generally assume the word 'end' to simply mean "change". "End of the world" becomes "Change of the world". One form or system ends as another begins. In a universe comprised entirely of motion, change is inevitable - right down to this tiny little corner of existence. Is that so hard to believe?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Since nothing can be destroyed nor created, I would generally assume the word 'end' to simply mean "change". "End of the world" becomes "Change of the world". One form or system ends as another begins. In a universe comprised entirely of motion, change is inevitable - right down to this tiny little corner of existence. Is that so hard to believe?

Not one bit, as i was agreeing with her post, it makes more sense than the doom and gloom threads..
If you follow me...

Instead of hearing we are going to be wiped out i kinda like this story better..

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thank you denver22 and Afterinfinity. I appreciate your comments.

I sat down today wanting to write this, and I decided that this was the best place to share it. I don't know what, if anything will happen on 12/21/12 but if I have my way.....

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

In all honesty, I think that's the best gift you could give: the gift of understanding. All else can only benefit from such a generous blessing. If you ever have the opportunity to accomplish such a task, then you have my best wishes in the endeavor.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh
Thank you denver22 and Afterinfinity. I appreciate your comments.

I sat down today wanting to write this, and I decided that this was the best place to share it. I don't know what, if anything will happen on 12/21/12 but if I have my way.....

This was good not saying this because your a woman and stuff or sucking up..
I just felt that we needed some happy 21/12/2012 instead of fire brimstone tidal waves etc..

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I did not take your comments as such. No worries dear.

I'm glad that I could bring about some other thought than gloom and doom, and I honestly believe that all the gloom and doom is portrayed so that fear will run rampant if something unusual should happen to occur at the given time.

If something unusual were to occur at the given time, my only hope is that one would pause to think about it before accepting the "gloom and doom" explanations.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Again, thank you.

I try each and every day to manifest compassion, understanding and love in both myself and others. It isn't always an easy task, but I am compelled from somewhere beyond my own existence to do so. The words in this story aren't really just words, they are how I truly feel. I would be honored to have an opportunity such as what I described in the story, and I would do it without regret or reservation.

top topics

join