It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Justice Hiatus: Stephanie Brown ANAGRAM= STAB NWO PIN HERE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
STAB NWO. *PIN HERE*
This could mean you are given a pin to stab the NWO. Or it could be Telling you to stab the NWO and "PIN HERE" is telling you the location of where you should strike.

Im sure you guys know of Young Justice. (DC superhero show)
It was put on hiatus right after the episode where STEPHANIE BROWN joined the show. No reason was given, it was just dropped without warning. The creators of the show were shocked because even they werent given a reason as to why the show was pulled off the air. No one still knows why it was pulled off the air, but there were rumors that it was because of Stephanie Brown's arrival.

Stephanie Brown appeared as a background character that was going to join the show in the coming episodes. Her name appeared in the credits.

She was working undercover to infiltrate an elite organization that was experimenting on meta-humans that was tied to an organization that "controlled" the world.

shes the blonde girl

I know how this sounds, trust me. Its still just a piece of a puzzle im trying to solve, and im not even sure if its a puzzle, but i know this was a sort of warning or sign and i know this is tied to our reality and what is happening with the Elite. I am looking for others who have watched the show, or those interested, to look for symbolism in the show that could be tied to our reality.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, the organization that "controls" the world is called "THE LIGHT". The Light is a council comprised of self-proclaimed enlightened members. Does it sound familiar?

The group was founded by Vandal Savage to counteract the Justice League's role in preserving society's "calcified status quo". In his view, the League inhibited mankind by protecting it from disaster, crime, and tragedy—factors needed for humanity to evolve.

To counteract this, the Light created or co-opted networks of operatives, placed key individuals in key positions, and explored the boundaries of all new technology. Genetic engineering, biochemical engineering, robotics, nano-robotics, techno-sorcery, and all conceivable methods of mind control were all explored by the Light in its quest to accelerate human evolution.

youngjustice.wikia.com...

The founder of "THE LIGHT" Vandal Savage was born around 50,000 years ago. He was bathed in the radiation of a mysterious meteorite, which gave him incredible intellect and immortality. Over the following centuries, he adopted different identities. He would then disappear from the public eye for decades, between identities, and change locations. This way, he managed to retain his anonymity well into the mid-20th century.
edit on 21-11-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Man, I think you're going out on a limb here, so try not to over-think it.

My name as an anagram reads "Jesus knew a Demon Liar' (seriously), but I'm not religious.

*Pins there.*

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Man, I think you're going out on a limb here, so try not to over-think it.

My name as an anagram reads "Jesus knew a Demon Liar' (seriously), but I'm not religious.

*Pins there.*

Healthy skepticism is welcomed, and yes you are correct, but you kinda have to over-think things if you want to find more than whats on the surface.

Stephanie Brown (batgirl) was created by the same guy that created Bane (both from the batman universe)
And im sure you've seen the thread about the blood sacrifice from the Batman Shooting (which is where Bane appears). If you havent here it is

Batman Shooting was a blood sacrifice

I suspect that there is a hidden message in this show just like there was one in the Dark Knight Rises film.
edit on 21-11-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So I'm not the ONLY person to notice this after all. From my experience, DC cartoons in general always have these "subliminals". It's no "coincidence". The Light (Lucifer the Light Bearer) were always hidden by shadow, but I cannot remember if Black Manta (sp) knew their identities. Anyways, like I said, DC does that in general. Lord willing, look up all seasons of Justice League. Every conspiracy theory is talked about. Especially when The Question is on there. Oh, not to mention DC's obsession with showing alien invasions. Then again, just about all action cartoons have that.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG
So I'm not the ONLY person to notice this after all. From my experience, DC cartoons in general always have these "subliminals". It's no "coincidence". The Light (Lucifer the Light Bearer) were always hidden by shadow, but I cannot remember if Black Manta (sp) knew their identities. Anyways, like I said, DC does that in general. Lord willing, look up all seasons of Justice League. Every conspiracy theory is talked about. Especially when The Question is on there. Oh, not to mention DC's obsession with showing alien invasions. Then again, just about all action cartoons have that.

Yes there are others
. I have also noticed the large amount of subliminals, ive been watching DC cartoons and reading comics since i was a kid.

The last episode that aired where she appears is called "Before the Dawn" and its in the 2nd season of the show (Young Justice: Invasion)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't want to put a downer on your theory but there really is nothing more to it than DC putting the ka-bosh on Stephanie Brown in general.

She started life as Spoiler (daughter of The Clue Master)
Went on to become the 4th Robin
Died after being tortured by Black Mask
Came back to life (although it was found that her death was faked)
Became Batgirl

Last year DC re-launched their comics book continuity with the new 52. Stephanie Brown has yet to be introduced to the new 52 (much to the annoyance of some fans). She was due to make an out of continuity appearance as "Nightwing" in the Smallville comic book but that was also pulled at the last minute much like Young Justice.

It is speculated that DC have big plans to reintroduce the character in 2013 and until they do they do not want her in the public domain so as not to water down her reintroduction.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here is a link to a Bleeding Cool article of her being banned from use and the potential reintroduction. If you hunt through the site you'll find a few articles on Stephanie Brown including an interview with Dan Didio concerning her (non) use in the Smallville comic book and the waffle sending fan protest that didn't take off as well as the fans would have liked. :

. Stephanie Brown and DC Comics

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by daveg75

I dont think so, if anything that only proves my point of TPTB trying to suppress Stephanie Brown.

Also, interestingly enough the last episode ended with a disclosure event.
The alien organization was called THE BREACH and they were the ones working with THE LIGHT.
They were malevolent but before their evil presence was made public, they exposed themselves disguised as benevolent beings.

Starts at 4:21 in the first vid and continues in the next.

edit on 1-12-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just thought I'd post an update.

The reason Young Justice went off air was because it was the end of the season, nothing more, new season is due to begin Saturday January 5, 2013: Young Justice is back!

new topics

top topics

join