It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans have the right to take over the earth !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Salam

With all the respect that I have for my good American friends in ATS. There are always exceptions.

here is the idea.

If the Zionists have the right to take over Palestine , then American people can take over the universe.

Because Zionists used to live there thousands of years ago. And American people used to live all over the planet hundred years ago.

And maybe we all can take over the middle east , because Adam and Eve used to live in Syria x thousand years ago.

What is it ? Logic ?

Because of the recent attack on Palestinian people , I decided to make this thread.

I dedicate this to innocent children who were burnt and killed from these brutal attacks.

www.farsnews.com...
edit on 21-11-2012 by mideast because: long time , no english

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Salam

With all the respect that I have for my good American friends in ATS. There are always exceptions.

here is the idea.

If the Zionists have to take over Palestine , then American people can take over the universe.

Because Zionists used to lived there thousands of years ago. And American people used to live all over the planet hundred years ago.

And maybe we can all take over the middle east because Adam and Eve used to live in Syria x thousand years ago.

What is it ? Logic ?

Because of the recent attack on Palestinian people , I decided to make this thread.

I dedicate this to innocent children who were burnt and killed from these brutal attacks.

www.farsnews.com...

Honestly your premise makes as much sense as Israel relaying the same sentiment, though I would say neither is "right".

I am not sure Israel said as though, do you have a source that is in english, so we might be able to read it?
edit on 21-11-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

I am challenging the idea of people who say Zionists have the right to take over Palestine.

Americans can not take over other countries and Zionists shouldn't.

That was MHO.

Maybe some members think the other way. We should see.
edit on 21-11-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Unfortunately, governments do not represent the people at all(not even the so called best ones).

Unfortunately, we the people have to be thrown into constant adolescent quarrels.

Fortunately, our minds are still somewhat our own. For now.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
Unfortunately, governments do not represent the people at all(not even the so called best ones).

Unfortunately, we the people have to be thrown into constant adolescent quarrels.

Fortunately, our minds are still somewhat our own. For now.

Some times I doubt that.

I see some people who just lend their mind.

And they forget to take it back.

Those Israelis knew they were going to live in others house when they moved to Palestine.

SO , they are mostly the same as their govt, aren't they ?
edit on 21-11-2012 by mideast because: 1 a.m. Iran , I am going to sleep , bye

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I understand your point.

I'm most saddened by the innocent life that has been lost. I hate war. I don't care where the war is happening, be it in my back yard or all the way over to the middle east, I hate it just the same.

I think we are all people and I think people come before land. I know there is probably more to it than that and I will never claim to be the smartest person or to know much at all for that matter but I don't like that we are killing each other and I never will like it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Miri08

I understand your point.

I tell you from the fronts.

Some people invade , some people have to defend.

The blame is not always on both sides.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Many Americans feel this way anyway whether it's Pax Americana, American Imperialism, American exceptionalism, manifest destiny, or through just being the biggest and fattest kid in the schoolyard. What's happening in Gaza has no bearing at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Cough Cough

www.cdn-friends-icej.ca...

Seems to me the illegal occupiers of Palenstine are the Arabs.
edit on 21-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

But the Arabs have been living there for centuries. Does that mean Native Americans can send all whites back to Europe and all Blacks to Africa because that is their traditional 'homeland'?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I'm sorry, we have the right to do what again?
I didn't really understand your post (explanation) could you go into a little more detail or...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

From the Imperial Persian, and Islamic expansion of conquest

The isrealis have lived there just as long, that were driven out by conquest.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

So, by your logic, the Native Americans should start bombing everyone else in America? See how this falls apart?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Def Youth
reply to post by GLaDOS

So, by your logic, the Native Americans should start bombing everyone else in America? See how this falls apart?

Yes I see that, and that's exactly what Israel is doing!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Hi Mideast, good to see you. Your first hand experience of the things you explain frightens people, or causes them to dismiss you as a deranged extremist when in reality you are one of the most moderate people I have met on this site from all races and religions.

No one has the right to take over the world as the world will always be here and we won't so value it while you can, and if you are lucky enough to currently be living well, enjoy it because nothing lasts for ever no matter who you are or where you are from.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'd love to hear your realistic proposition for peace in the mid east.

Israel will not give up their land and will not allow the Gazans back into Israel. That is not realistic.

So how would peace be achieved in the middle east?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I honestly think the only way to achieve peace in the ME is to build a real time machine and go back and change a few things such as the Zionists hijacking Judaism, which would have stopped the holocaust, which would have avoided the need for a "jewish state" that when established 750,000 Palestinians, which would not have caused the wars that followed after as there were many.

Fast forward a bit from the wars, war is still happening, while people turn a blind eye. It is a never ending cycle and the only way to fix it is to stop certain things that happened in the past because now it's too late and a time machine is required.

The damage is done on all sides, there is no repairing it

edit on 11/21/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Call me crazy but it might just be time to erase all the borders and start acting like..

One race, occupying one planet.

Human = Right to live on Earth, period.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

hi

I didn't mean to frighten any body.

I just wanted to set an standard an face people with the falsehood. This is a common way in math.

It seems that some people do not like to open their eyes on the truth.

Some Europeans killed the Jews , Palestinians are paying for them.

Some people decided to migrate from Palestine , some stayed. and Palestinians pay fro it and are killed in their homes.Look at the faces of Palestinians. They look like Jews. They are from the same race.

Some presidents are supported by Zionists and Palestinian people are paying for it.

Netaniyahu wants to be re elected . Palestinian people should pay for it.

Some Zionists want to make their temple and follow their Kabalah , Palestinian people should pay for it.

This is not justice.

Those Palestinians are fighting with bare hands.

They are now being killed and oppressed.

No one has the right to take over the world as the world will always be here and we won't so value it while you can, and if you are lucky enough to currently be living well, enjoy it because nothing lasts for ever no matter who you are or where you are from

I didn't mean American people want to take over the world. I just assumed and I think every one knows that it is wrong.

By proofing the falsehood of this , I approved that it is wrong that Zionists are taking lands of Palestinian people.

Are we clear now ?

+ I really appreciate my life. The biggest gift from Allah to me is my life. But I speak the truth while I can.
edit on 21-11-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
reply to post by mideast

Many Americans feel this way anyway whether it's Pax Americana, American Imperialism, American exceptionalism, manifest destiny, or through just being the biggest and fattest kid in the schoolyard. What's happening in Gaza has no bearing at all.

There was a time when US govt was injecting American life style into American's minds.

The time is gone.

The American dream machine is broken.

Many people should know that.

BTW , I am not in America and I just assume.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join