It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation and GMOs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I was just thinking about how many conapiracy theories state that there will be a mass genocide to reduce the population qnd create a New World Order. While there are lots of theories like gas chambers under denvor airport and other things I had a highly speculative thought that would bring about depopulation in a less clear way untilnit actually happens. Now I am pretty sure that this isnt actually happening but there could be a very small chance.

Imagine if a corporation was very large and had a monopoly on the food industry along with heavy media andnpolitical jnfluence. Now imagine if there was a group of people who essentially controlled world events and politics. If this group was working with or controlled the food corporation they could be deadly. Now immagine the groip has a goal of extreme depopulation. The food group releases expiriemental GMOs that seemibly provide great benefits but are known as unresearched. If the food group knew that these modifications would cause would cause cancer or a deadly illness decades later and everybody had eaten them wouldrnt it be the optimal way to kill most of our population?

Could this ever happen? Could there be a group that actually wants depopulation? Other thoughts?

EDIT: sorry for horrible spelling, I am typing at school on my phone and my phone is glitched and wont let me g back to a certain word without deleting everything before it. Ill fix this when i get home.
edit on 19-11-2012 by vendettent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Isn't this already happening!?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vendettent

I think it's very possible. TPTB, who ever they are, I think will do what it takes to bring the population down. Whether they do it in a civilized way or not.

...p.s. I stole your signature quote thing.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
And now imagine that one of the most powerful advocates for population control, Bill Gates, buys 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock back in 2010

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AdventureTime

Yea its scary to think about if thats already happening. I am 16 and have been raised on GMOs so i guess my generation is the "test" one. I hope cancer isnt in my future but it is likely.

Also dont worry about my sig, its Platos not mine.
it is a wise quote so enjoy!
If you like that you should read about him

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
And yes, to answer your question(s), this is entirely possible and is not-so-arguably currently taking place

Secret Billionaire Club Seeks Population Control

(Bill Gates, David Rockefeller, Warren Buffet, George Soros, Ted Turner, Michael Bloomberg, and - sorry Mom - Oprah Winfrey!)

I hesitate to say GMOs were created for this reason.. (though they may have been specifically funded or commissioned, I doubt it).. but I think it's obvious that now that it's long-term effects are becoming more known, we're starting to see GM foods not only protected by the power structure, but given significant funding by a guy like Gates.

By the way, the link to that article above, it says Gates initiated the meeting. Dudes really passionate about this #

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There are quite a few animal reports/studies out there that claim gmo's are causing sterility withn 3-4 generations.
Gmos causing animals to lose ability to reproduce
Reproduction article
Ticking time bomb
Children of Men anyone??
edit on 19-11-2012 by Starcrossd because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere

Not unless by "depopulation" you mean "the world population is growing steadily"

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vendettent

Could the "want" for depopulation be because the rich are tired of explaining things they know to be true.

Say for example you been to sites and museums all over the world and saw things in history. Basically a lot of the evidence deemed unbelievable by the middle to poor class.

Which is why they have disinfo agents in documents to keep those people believing what they believe. Because lets face it. Maybe some people can't handle the truth. And want to live in a delusional reality.

So what I'm saying here say you were a holly wood star and you were out and about trying to live a normal life. Your eating dinner and you happen to start having a conversation with someone. And within 10 mins with there beliefs they basically made fun of everything you believe in. Not knowing you believe in it.

That's just a non violent or non abusive type situation. Either way you'd begin to believe that the mentality of the world is still 18 century.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Btw, birthrates are plunging among teen is the USA. Maybe its already having effect. Awhile back there was a story on SOTT.NET about a company in California that figured out a way to stimulate antibodies for sperm with a genetic modification. Is it possible that babies will be rare in a few years?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Putyournamehere

Not unless by "depopulation" you mean "the world population is growing steadily"

GMO's are banned, labeled and avoided in many parts of the civilized world. I would imagine successful breeding populations probably have little GMO at this time. Vaccines on the other hand .....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Aren't the rich scared that they or their children might eat GMO's by mistake.? Or do they always eat organic?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The gmo's that are sold in the stores for those who think there not out there are labeled as being from peru and what not while the organic is sold as being from usa. The truth is that the peru fruits are usa and the usa fruits are peru.

one tastes way better then the other. Gmo's just doesn't taste natural you can tell there is something wrong with it.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Don't worry, there are many groups that would do things to depopulate the world. Trouble is that these groups are unaware that the other groups are doing it and are eating foods created by the other groups that will cause their demise also. Buy local, support your local farmer and it will help to make your life more trouble free. The chemicals to preserve freshness while they get to the market to sell is what is the major problem. Food is treated with antimicrobials that can kill off our beneficial bacteria, lowering the ability of our miniature friends to help us. Not all people can support the probiotics that they sell on the market, sometimes these cause some peoples immune system to react. Not everyone has the ability to live with the same microbials as others, we are all different.

top topics

join