It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred through Ignorance/Brainwashing Nazi's & Muslims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have been a member of ATS for many years and I have seen the rise in hatred for Jews grow to frightening levels. The following link to video shows how Muslims are using the same propaganda tactics as the Nazi's did in the 1930's and 40's. It worked before and its working again.

Throughout history the lies that Jews eat the blood of young children have been used to demonise Jews, even in my own beloved England, where the Jews of York were slaughtered by crowds wound up by a local priest, who had borrowed money from Jews but decided he did not want to pay the money back (as usual).

Now if you watch the video, then you will see some frightening hatred and propoganda being used by Muslims to educate their children, encouraging 3-4 year old's to become suicide bombers. To me that is 'child abuse' and indoctrination but to others on ATS, they will applaud this behaviour.

I see every day the hatred of Jews here on ATS and some real outright lies and hatred, hopefully the sane people who view this video will realise the truth in this!

This thread is not about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, its about hatred through indoctrination, so lets keep it on topic and without the usual fighting that waylays the thread.

My personal hope is that Arabs and Jews can learn to like and respect each other and to live in peace. I believe that the Palestinians should have their own state although I also propose that other Arab nations, like Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Syria should help them achieve statehood by making further land available to them, helping them to extend the West Bank area, whilst Gaza could be extended into Egypt. This is just an idea and perhaps would improve the lives of Palestinians and stop fighting over such a small piece of real estate.

I apologise I do not know how to embed the video, if someone could do that for me, I would appreciate it very much.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I can show you just as many Youtube videos of both Americans and Israelis showing hatred and propaganda towards Muslim people. But I can't be bothered because I'm sick of all the hate.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I actually agree with some of your points, but I also see the same tactics being used against Muslims in our own countries in the west. So whereas I see the propaganda used by Muslims against the Jews. I also see the propaganda against Muslims from our own society. Ironically the propaganda is similar to the way the nazis demonised the Jews.

Have you not seen the amount of anti muslim threads, that turn out to be hoaxes, just to get people whipped up into a Muslim hating frenzy.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I actually agree with some of your points, but I also see the same tactics being used against Muslims in our own countries in the west. So whereas I see the propaganda used by Muslims against the Jews. I also see the propaganda against Muslims from our own society. Ironically the propaganda is similar to the way the nazis demonised the Jews.

Have you not seen the amount of anti muslim threads, that turn out to be hoaxes, just to get people whipped up into a Muslim hating frenzy.

Yes I agree and despise them, I have a colleague who is so BNP that it makes me cringe! Unfortunately, many humans are so easily swayed by nonsense propaganda.

Hopefully we Humans can one day rise above hate and ignorance!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

It's actually quite interesting that a lot of conspiracies perpetuated about the Jews in Conspiracy theory circles is based on a lot of the old Nazi propaganda. I think a lot of it is about finding scapegoats to blame in times of a crisis. It's easier to get the populace behind a common enemy than target their anger towards those in power who are really to blame. Divide nd conquer techniques

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
I have been a member of ATS for many years and I have seen the rise in hatred for Jews grow to frightening levels. The following link to video shows how Muslims are using the same propaganda tactics as the Nazi's did in the 1930's and 40's. It worked before and its working again.

I apologise I do not know how to embed the video, if someone could do that for me, I would appreciate it very much.

here is the video

Yeah, i agree. The denial on ATS is even more shocking where so many people are hating the jews.

This world hasn't evolved one bit since the last world war.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

which Jews !? we are living in a funny world ! Israel that is equipped with post modern weapons attacking some weak militants in a crowded besiege for occupying more lands for the stupid idea of greater Israel and people like you are clapping for them. it is pathetic really pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

which Jews !? we are living in a funny world ! Israel that is equipped with post modern weapons attacking some weak militants in a crowded besiege for occupying more lands for the stupid idea of greater Israel and people like you are clapping for them. it is pathetic really pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Here we go, didn't I state that this was not about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, post on topic please!

BTW, Israel gave back more territory than the size of Israel, to the Egyptians and Palestinians for the sake of peace and they have not had much peace from Hamas, have they? How can they be stealing land if they gave all the Sinai, West Bank and Gaza back? But that is for another thread, sorry!

Who said I was clapping them? Did I state that? Re read my post!

top topics

join