It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically speaking of course...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
But let's say there was this huge war based on religion and one religion came out the victor. After the war, this religion was established as the only religion left in the world. Do you think it would be considered a monopoly and forced to break back up into the other religions?
edit on 15-11-2012 by 1plusXisto7billion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1plusXisto7billion
But let's say there was this huge war based on religion and one religion came out the victor. After the war, this religion was established as the only religion left in the world. Do you think it would be considered a monopoly and forced to break back up into the other religions?
edit on 15-11-2012 by 1plusXisto7billion because: (no reason given)

Sounds like a religion-based new world order.

I don't think anything like that will last.

With every great power, there will be a great resistance. The world will never agree on one thing like that.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I know, I don't think it would ever happen. I was just watching "The Men Who Built America" on the history channel and they were in court for being a monopoly. And then I got on here and remembered all the Religion "crap" that is constantly going on. I thought it was funny to be honest, it kind of seemed like something that you would see on Family Guy (with Peter the leader of course)

join