It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
For Japan

In these dark times, where logic has been replaced with lies, and nefarious people work feverishly to control every aspect of human existence, there is little room for benevolence and love. Yours is a world polluted; a land of the walking dead. Irradiated beyond the scope of salvation of this draconian medical system, and broken by the onslaught of the end of the age. You feel isolated, and it seems the powers that be intended that from the moment the waters receded, and cowardice and greed seem to rule supreme in the land of toys and unnecessarily spartan technology. On the whole you have lost your common sense, and again you find yourselves devastated by atomics, only this time you have done this to yourselves. Whether the raging waters were the product of men, or whims of the earth are irrelevant; for your actions, or lack there of, in the days that followed defy logic. Clearly common sense has taken a back seat, along with courage, and collective reasoning.

Around the world, news media have been duplicitous in keeping the lie of your fate alive, but there are many of us who know the truth of Japan, and we have not walked away unscathed by this ongoing calamity. Regardless of the tumultuous state the world is in, volcanic activity, flooding, earthquakes, drought all are natural factors of this ecosystems; what is going on in that colossal mess is not. An asynchronous unified decay reaction belongs in a pulsar, not on our shores. It will not abate of its own accord.

Like your antiquities, long stolen, irreverently littering collections around the world, so exists your history. You have no idea of the significance of your nation. I came across a piece of lore years back that I cherish greatly. It has given me some peace in this madness, and it belongs to you. Rather than open up a battle on yet another front, it is best that this text be relegated to the fiction section given there is no way of corroborating the tale, but the words will ring true to those who have a vested interest in the survival of that which makes Japan great.

Many thousand of years ago, at the end of the second age, EA, the only Ra (king of the earth), took leave of his breatheren, the Annunaki, creatorss of all things living. The work of saving the great well of souls that is this planet exacted a heavy toll on all those who cared so deeply for life, and the days of rest were well earned. Ea had chosen to live amungst the thirteenth race of men, an Aldebaran inspired species of tremendous collective abilities and exceptional good nature. He had built for them a great refuge he call ...(Manchuria). It was place of peace and music, and joy, carved from hard rock, surrounded by fertile soil. For years EA slumbered, lamenting on the tribulations of the past. It was in this place that EA met OZA. Despite having lived for many years, taken many wives, and fathered countless children, Ea had never known true love until he met her. Never before had any being been able to provide solace for the great leader. His was a soul torn, forced to leave his home to rule abroad, separated from his twin brother Enlil, prince of Nibiru, and too embroiled in the minutia of earth to ever return.

In time, they left the confines of the great city he had built, and he chose an oasis in the pacific, a place she called Nihaponne, or in the middle. A great baron island continent in the middle of the ocean. Rich with volcanic soil, and unlimited vistas, EA built a great pyramid for his bride, which he called OZA Ska, (Oza's nest/castle ). Over the years he gathered masters from around the globe, and many of the great Annunaki regents came to call on EA, bringing with them knowledge and gifts of plants and flowers and animals. Great Joy, love, prosperity and children, true spiritual peace were bestowed upon EA thanks to OZA. Never had living had so much purpose. For six hundred years they had nurtured their space, but time cannot be held back, and twilight came upon his great Queen. He begged her to take on Niberan form, and live as he would, without age, but she would not choose a fate different than that of her children. When she died, EA was inconsolable. He could see her in everything and everyone they had conceived, and so he left. Duty would call him home, where he would find glory in battle, but no amount of success could mend his broken heart.

At the end of the third age, EA returned to earth. The duties of preservation were many, and men had once again polluted and corrupted themselves into a terrible quandary. The Annunaki worked furiously to save what they could, and in haste, EA left Japan for last. In his heart, if anyone would be prepared it would be his children, but he was wrong. When he arrived home, he found the island had already begun to sink into the sea. Fire was everywhere, and ash and lava and death coated everything. Her pyramid had become a place of darkness, and the people had long forgotten their mother, but had come to Ozaska for hope the great stone walls would protect them. Time was short, and molten rock had begun to splash on the outer walls, when EA set his great vessel Magnus(translation) on the shore. The refugees rushed and fought and bargained and used all manners of human cowardice to obtain a place on the vessel, but despite its size, Magnus could take no more, and wave after wave of people kept coming.

From atop his once great home, EA watched and wept. How could so great a people, with so much given to them, let this happen. In his heart, all that was OZA was dead. When it was clear that the structure would soon fail under the waves of liquid rock, EA came to the people and said, “How could you let this happen? How can you ask a father to choose which children to save. I can not take you all.”

It was then that greatness returned to people, and one by one Men and women began to exit his ship, and begged that EA would take someone else in their place. Mothers asked for their children to be saved, brothers each other. Soon there were five hundred of them, and hand in hand they formed a chain and forced all the stragglers aboard. In that instant EA could see his beloved in them. He promised the five hundred souls he would return for them as soon as possible, but it was not long after he left that the walls fell.

When he returned Ea and the Annunaki scoured the remains for survivors, but there was only one. A child, who hid until EA had left, so that he could stay with his mother, a great woman who had chosen to stay. When it was clear that the end was near, the group formed a circle around the child in the hopes they could shield him from the lava. It was in a pile of charred remains that he was found, burnt, but alive.

EA nursed the boy back to health, but he was broken. Too young to manage the guilt of survival thrust upon him. It was not until he was older, and the dust had settled, that EA explained to him the nature of life, and the continuity of the everlasting soul. He explained that the five hundred had made a great sacrifice “D'za Ammaru Ahi”, love that transcends death, and that they are forever living.

EA offered to build for the Man a new Pyramid, but he declined. Instead he would rebuild himself, and devote his life to caring for his people. He rebuilt his castle with the help of the survivors, and spent much of his time gardening, trying to restore the beautiful flowers that once covered the land. For centuries, until his death, Ea would visit the man. He grew into a great leader, and EA admired the Man's ability to see greatness in others. No longer was the loss of OZA in his mind, for he knew she was with and in these people, and not even hell fire itself could destroy that.

…..

There is greatness among you and within you people of Japan. History is still being written.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Very compassionate and beautiful tribute.
So much western people do not know of Japans History and beliefs.
Thanks .

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I live in Japan...so thank you so much for writing what you did.

I think now is a time, more so than ever, for the common people to band together. It is important to search out things which everyone is sick and tired of and effects them directly in the material sense. Use those things to bring people together as a way to unify them against the PTB.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thing is. Most Japanese (particularly Tokyo-ites) don't really care what happens elsewhere in Japan and spend their days with their heads up their arses, only interested in keeping up with the latest, pointless fads.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alekto
Thing is. Most Japanese (particularly Tokyo-ites) don't really care what happens elsewhere in Japan and spend their days with their heads up their arses, only interested in keeping up with the latest, pointless fads.

As do most dwellers in metropolises, all over the world. Maybe you could show some compassion?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ah come on... For the Japanese there are larger concerns here.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaExray

I have not checked back on this thread in a few years. I have a tendency to post and bail before the lambasting, but it seems I was spared on this thread. A long belated thank you to those who commented. With that said, someone asked me recently what was the origin of the text.

I was given a chance to read a few passages from the last book of Enki. I have yet to find a puplished copy, but it ends with EA killing Marduk, and throwing himself into the ocean. Quite a powerful piece of litterature. This particular passage was called "The souls of the Samurai".. hense the "D'za Ammaru Ahi". It really stuck in my mind because it was the only reference I had seen that spoke of the YONAGUNI Pyramid. I was aware of the use of Sumerian in the Japanese language, so it seemed to fill in the blanks.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join