It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This video made my day so I decided to share 'cuz I love you all...even you, Big Brother

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, don't have too much to say here except:
Thank you Humanity.

We are not just 'Human Beings.'
We are 'HumanS Being.'
We can be whatever we want: loving, hatefilled, jealous, helpful, happy, dancing, jumping, kissing, saving, making, creating, debating, instigating, investigating, perpetuating, etc, etc.
Bottom line, though, we're not just Human beings...we're not even just HumanS Being...we're just...Being Humans.

Sometimes we get scared. Sometimes we get negative. Sometimes we lose sight of what is important.
But regardless, I love you all.
Hope you enjoy the video!

edit on 15-11-2012 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It's inhumane not to be proud of being human

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

thank you for posting this, i hadn't seen a video depicting the good in people that security cameras capture on film and i am glad that someone decided to put it together, there should be more of these videos. (i gave you a star but i dont understand the flag system so idk how to give you one of those[or if they are even good lol])

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I wanted to personally thank you for posting that video...

It made my day.

That is how I see the world everyday and soon all of us will.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There's something creepy about legitimizing the security state. and that Love everybody logo, looks a little sinister.

kind of reminds me of Kony 2012 or something like that.

I don't love Big Brother, not yet anyway

Check out the logo at the end and tell me its not a little strange.
edit on 15-11-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The bad gets glorified, the good hits the cutting room floor. Amongst such a daily evil world this is true fact that we as humans have inside us at all times the power to do good, and love one and other. Great vid thanks for posting.

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I saw it. I hated it.

Why? You can't see who'd doing you wrong when you are blinded by having to love everyone all the time. Thats the trap people fall into. Nothing wrong with loving your fellow man or woman but it can be taken to an extreme that can turn out to bite you in the arse. Always believing that people are basically good won't do you much good when the bad guy comes around.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I think you missed the point....which is to relax, calm down and appreciate the world for exactly as it is right this moment...to love people in all of their suffering and blindness and stumbling ways.

Love does not mean 'allowing' someone to do whatever they want.
Love does not mean being blind.
Love does not mean not protecting yourself.
Love just means that you understand...and you forgive...and you see the 'bad''...and the 'good'...and you accept it for what it is as you STILL try to improve the world with every action, breath and word you create.

You can 'hate' all you want...but i think you'd enjoy life a lot better if you TRIED opening yourself up to love.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Just because we enjoy seeing the acts of goodness in people doesn't make us naive. My eyes are open all the time but it does lift my spirits to know that there are people out there still willing to commit random acts of kindness. This is the direction i personally hope humanity chooses to take as a whole (though i don't believe the majority will). Besides who doesn't love that freakin supertramp song anyways.

Great post. Everyone needs a little hope every once in awhile and this renewed mine for awhile. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

You're welcome.

It made my day too, glad I can spread it!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44

I think you missed the point....which is to relax, calm down and appreciate the world for exactly as it is right this moment...to love people in all of their suffering and blindness and stumbling ways.

Love does not mean 'allowing' someone to do whatever they want.
Love does not mean being blind.
Love does not mean not protecting yourself.
Love just means that you understand...and you forgive...and you see the 'bad''...and the 'good'...and you accept it for what it is as you STILL try to improve the world with every action, breath and word you create.

You can 'hate' all you want...but i think you'd enjoy life a lot better if you TRIED opening yourself up to love.

No, I get what your saying, I really do. but I'm not going to open myself up to love to such a degree that it blinds me from noticing the horrors around me. I agree with everything you say.. just that this can also be a trap for people to fall into. I see it all the time with religious folks who start to believe God is so good and they are so pious that no harm can come to them. They get taken for a ride for being naive. I say, yes, do what you propose - with one eye opened. This is not "hate" This is being cautious in a mad mad mad mad world.
edit on 15-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

...or otherwise, how we learned to love the bomb?

I see what you're saying. It's a balancing act that I practice everyday. I see the horrible. I see the bad. I see the tyranny. And it motivates me every day to do something about it.
I use to be angry about it. Rant about it. (Still do soooometimes) but then i realized by doing such...I was only spreading the hate and the negativity.
God IS great. (I'm not Christian nor any other religion.) And I do whole-heartedly believe that The Universe (God) will always give us whatever experience is most conducive to our highest good. (Yes, even the 'horrible' things that 'happen' to us can teach our souls the greatest lessons we needed to learn.... like how important love is.)

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
In as much as I don't like the camera watching me, at least I get the chance to prove to the world, I'm human and I have a heart.

Living without love is like having no heart.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Thanx ya made my day.
I love random acts of kindness. The heart of man is not only evil it is also kind and forgiving. If we could just focus on the good it would spread.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Seeing this video could not have came at a better time for me. I was feeling very down on humanity today. But this for sure picked me up and gave me some more hope. S&F I will be sharing this video for sure.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Loved it.
Great post thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
Much appreciated!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Love this clip dude your'e awesome for sharing this

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
In all of reality, there is no greater unifying force than the fidelity of Love for Life, and what it means to be alive...and aware...

We cannot forget the darkness, for it surrounds us; but...in our trek through the secrets of the eternal night, we must not lose sight of that one simple thing that binds us all together...

Hold this one principle of Human existence highest...Love...for it shall be that, which always leads you Home...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
TPTB are not amused

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join