It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Benjamin Netanyahu Nostradamus' Third Antichrist Mabus?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
At this point, it has become very clear that Benjamin Netanyahu is one of the most influential world political leaders in recent history. The question should be asked then, is he Nostradamus' Third Antichrist Mabus?

Some traits that Nostradamus gave for the Third Antichrist (he prophesied Napoleon and Hitler as the first two Antichrists):

1. The name of the Third Antichrist that Nostradamus gave us is Mabus. Nostradamus put the names in his prophecies into his rules of anagrams, as he explained in his letters. He also explained in his letters the usage of his anagram rules. One of them was to take random letters and assign them to a new name. This was done partly to avoid being tortured by the inquisitors of his day.

Benjamin Milkowsky (his real family name) "Netanyahu" =

"Mabus"

2. The Third Antichrist will be a Mideast ruler. Netanyahu is the leader of Israel.

3. The Third Antichrist will have a blue turban -

4. The Third Antichrist will start a third world war (World War III) that will last a period of 25-27 years. This third world war will begin in the Mideast, involving countries like current modern day Israel, Syria, Iran, Libya, Egypt.......

We should also consider possible Antichrist (called "The Beast" in the Bible) descriptions here.

1. "Antichrist" will be of European descent and bloodline.

Netanyahu's real family name is Milkowsky, and he is of Lithuanian, Polish, and Belorussian descent.

2. "Antichrist" would be accepted as the Jewish Mashiach Ben David.

In order for this to be true, the "Antichrist" must be a Jew. Netanyahu is a Jew.

3. "Antichrist" will be accepted by the end times false apostate "Christian" church.

This refers to Zionist Christianity, which openly states that its sole purpose to exist, is to push and support whatever Israel's political agenda is.

4. "Antichrist" will setup a throne in Jerusalem, in a newly re-built Jewish Temple.

There are many reports that Israel's current government is planning to rebuild the temple soon.

Anecdotal evidence:

The name "Netanyahu", which is the name his family chose to change their real name of Milkowsky to, in order to sound "more Jewish", means "Yahweh has given, gift from Yahweh". So, it literally translates to, "God has given, gift from God".

Then of course there is this:

Let us then please discuss the possibility that Benjamin Netanyahu is Nostradamus' Third Antichrist Mabus.

Disclaimer:

I also want to be clear that I am NOT saying that Benjamin Netanyahu is Nostradamus' Third Antichrist Mabus, nor am I saying that he is the biblical "Antichrist", called "The Beast". I am also NOT predicting this. I am merely wanting to have a discussion about this is being a POSSIBILITY. Nothing more than that.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

May I suggest you google 'anagrams' and find out how they work, because you have no clue.

I claim Nostradamus said none of what you think he did so either sources or pics please.

I think your credibility just suffered a setback

P

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
What a lot of twaddle! LoL I mean come on everybody knows its Barack Obama thats got the 3 sixes on his left bum cheek! LoL

IMHO if the antichrist scenario becomes a self fulfilling prophecy at some point in the near future(which its designed to do so because its a control construct) its simply due to organised religions nutjobs and there political brethren!
edit on 15-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Mabus = Master Bush = 9/11 = WW3

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

nostradamus called hitler, "hister". close, but not exact. now you should take the name mabus and change it a bit to get the real name.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Oh, you mean it's not secretary of the US navy, Mr. Ray Mabus?

I bet he runs for prez in 2016, you heard it here first!!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I was never interested in Nostradamus or any other person for that matter that predicted future events. I do however believe there are evil individuals in this world who are hell bent on pushing an agenda for war and population control. Netanyahu would be one of those individuals.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Just looking at the Ray Mabus wiki-link, he has some pretty...loud, credentials, so to speak. But the one I thought was interesting was the United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia from 1994 to 1996. So I read that. But the one after that was the kicker.

APPARENTLY, he was supposed to be cleaning up the oil spill, but there's stuff rising, because he didn't even fix it all the way. Just put some good ol' duck tape on it. The crafty ol' Uncle Sam way. But

I make that commitment tonight. Earlier, I asked Ray Mabus, the Secretary of the Navy, who is also a former governor of Mississippi and a son of the Gulf Coast, to develop a long-term Gulf Coast Restoration Plan as soon as possible. The plan will be designed by states, local communities, tribes, fishermen, businesses, conservationists and other Gulf residents. And BP will pay for the impact this spill has had on the region.

The third part of our response plan is the steps we’re taking to ensure that a disaster like this does not happen again. A few months ago, I approved a proposal to consider new, limited offshore drilling under the assurance that it would be absolutely safe –- that the proper technology would be in place and the necessary precautions would be taken.

That was said by Obama, 2 years ago...Remarks by the President...

The third part of our response plan is the steps we’re taking to ensure that a disaster like this does not happen again.

Wasn't there another spill in a river recently? I'm not sure about where, but I saw it here.
Yup. Here

Anyways, not trying to split up too much. just after a little search, he's gotta a nifty backstory, and isn't so hot on jumping to getting his hands dirty...

edit on 15-11-2012 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2012 by Mythfury because: Got the oil spill link

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

How about obaMABUSh ?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I take Mabus , I make Hamas.. Close just change it around like the Hitler one..

Could it be ^.. o.O

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timely

How about obaMABUSh ?

NO! ROFL there are rules for anagrams. You can't just throw in anything you want. The rules are strict otherwise anagrams can be anything. With enough moves I could turn Timely into Satan.

P

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Spares

not bad, but a bit too far away, imo.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Oooo Anagrams

Benjamin Netanyahu
JET BY AN INANE HUMAN

Milkowsky

JOKES WIN BY MILKMAN

LINK JAMMY, WISE KNOB

Wow... Do you see how here he upgrades from an illegitimate but useful tool to an illogical warlord just by changing his name. That's incredible.

According the anagrams I think what we have here is one very likely to be working for the Antichrist but not actually powerful enough to be the *one guy* everyone is so worried about. In other words.... a stooge.

SO.... back to the question of who the real Antichrist is because if he's hiring guys like this it's definitely not quality he's after. It's passing the buck.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
1. The name of the Third Antichrist that Nostradamus gave us is Mabus. Nostradamus put the names in his prophecies into his rules of anagrams, as he explained in his letters. He also explained in his letters the usage of his anagram rules. One of them was to take random letters and assign them to a new name. This was done partly to avoid being tortured by the inquisitors of his day.

"Mabus"

That is not an anagram.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The 3rd Anti christ = Mahmoud Abbas (Mabus) Prime Minister of the Palestinians/Philistines.
Mahmoud Abbas - Wikipedia

Mahmoud Abbas in the Bible Code

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by angryhulk

"Mabus"

That is not an anagram.

As I explained already, it is under Nostradamus' personal rules of anagrams that he used in his quatrains.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

hahahah!

I came up with santa ...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Never heard so much nonsense in my life. You want to see a real "antichrist" then watch over the coming bnear future who takes over as President of the EU. That's a hint for you!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Benjamin Netanyahu Antichrist alert:

Israeli leader signals readiness to compromise

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's prime minister, known for his rigid negotiating positions, has been sending signals that he is ready for significant compromises in a peace deal with the Palestinians — and that he accepts the narrative increasingly favored by his opponents that says ending the West Bank occupation is essential for Israel itself.

edit on 27-6-2013 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

............... I am merely wanting to have a discussion about this is being a POSSIBILITY. Nothing more than that.
edit on 15-11-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

The possibility of ANYONE being THE Antichrist is 0% because there is no Antichrist.The Book of Revelation says nothing about "THE Antichrist as a person.The word antichrist is only in the letters of John and none of them are about a "person".In Greek the anti means in place of ..christ means the anointing..the power of God.It means people who are acting in the spirit of being in place of the power of God not a person.The Antichrist figure who is an evil world leader possessed by satan doctrine is the foolishness of man .It is impossible to have a serious discussion about a cartoon character that does not and never will exist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join