It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Farewell Speech :: 11.14.12 :: 48Mins VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Farewell Speech On CSPAM

The Doctor won't be forgotten (unless he chooses to be)!!!

Please, Stay active and in the public eye...

Cheers Honorable Doctor Paul !!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
Farewell Speech On CSPAM

Thank goodness. Now, instead of hearing his politics, we can hear him advocate secession. What a great leader.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Farewell Speech On CSPAM

Thank goodness. Now, instead of hearing his politics, we can hear him advocate secession. What a great leader.

If you don't want to hear him, simply do not listen.

No need to be an a-hole.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Farewell Speech On CSPAM

No need to be an a-hole.

No need, per say, but definitely a reason.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Farewell Speech On CSPAM

He doesn't have POLITICS.

It's called a [color=gold]constitution.

· Learn it.
· Live it.

Become [color=gold]awesome in deed not just in a caption.

edit on 11·14·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Farewell Speech On CSPAM

He doesn't have POLITICS.

It's called a [color=gold]constitution.

· Learn it.
· Live it.

Become [color=gold]awesome in deed not just in a caption.

edit on 11·14·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

No politics? So he ISN'T a CAREER politician? hmmmm

But I digress.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Farewell Speech On CSPAM

No need to be an a-hole.

I've come to expect a few ATS members (I don't care what status they have)

Are just AHoles to my posts.

I could name them all but then that's likely against company policy as well.

Honorable Doctor Paul !!! FtW!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I've come to expect a few ATS members (I don't care what status they have) Are just AHoles to my posts.

Yes, clearly this is about you. Has absolutely nothing to do with some people realizing Paul was completely ineffectual as a political figure, contradicted himself like any other politician and was mildly batty. Oh he had his good points, I won't deny that. I have to give the man a great deal of respect. It's just that he wasn't this 3rd party galvanizing saint he was made out to be on the internet.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I've come to expect a few ATS members (I don't care what status they have) Are just AHoles to my posts.

Yes, clearly this is about you. Has absolutely nothing to do with some people realizing Paul was completely ineffectual as a political figure, contradicted himself like any other politician and was mildly batty. Oh he had his good points, I won't deny that. I have to give the man a great deal of respect. It's just that he wasn't this 3rd party galvanizing saint he was made out to be on the internet.

He was ineffective as a political figure because others insisted on taking a different course than what he presented, and look at where that course has taken our country. It's not his fault that nobody would listen to him. If being right as often as he is makes him mildly batty then the rest of the country must be completely insane to ignore him the way they do.
edit on 14-11-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

He was ineffectual as a political figure because others insisted on taking a different course than what he presented, and look at where that course has taken our country. It's not his fault that nobody would listen to him. If being right as often as he is makes him mildly batty then the rest of the country must be completely insane to ignore him the way they do.

Lets be clear about one thing: The man accomplished NOTHING in his entire career. NOT. ONE. THING.

how can you say he was right if he didnt do ANYTHING?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

He was ineffectual as a political figure because others insisted on taking a different course than what he presented, and look at where that course has taken our country. It's not his fault that nobody would listen to him. If being right as often as he is makes him mildly batty then the rest of the country must be completely insane to ignore him the way they do.

Lets be clear about one thing: The man accomplished NOTHING in his entire career. NOT. ONE. THING.

Because this country is falling apart since we have taken the wrong course.

He presented another course, but he couldn't force people to follow it. What was he suppose to do? You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

He presented another course, but he couldn't force people to follow it. What was he suppose to do? You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

I'll just leave you with your beliefs. No need to argue about an inn ineffectual, retired politician at this point.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I'll just leave you with your beliefs. No need to argue about an inn ineffectual, retired politician at this point.

No, but the debate for the future of this nation is still open for discussion. And that's why people are still coming after Ron Paul threads to attack. It's like people can't wait to watch this country continue to crumble cheerleading for same policies that caused it to happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Amusing...yet another arm chair butt picking pundit.

Ron Paul made a career of testicular fortitude in challenging the FED on monetary policy. He gave Romney a real ass whipping in the debates on this topic and I bet he would accommodate a whipping on you also.

edit on 14-11-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
your nonsense arguement is wearing thin ok......
I hate to see him leave but its much like washing your hands when your in a bad marriage and theres no saving it.......
I wonder what he has up his sleeve.
Farewell Mr.Paul your service was appreciated.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No, but the debate for the future of this nation is still open for discussion. And that's why people are still coming after Ron Paul threads to attack. It's like people can't wait to watch this country continue to crumble cheerleading for same policies that caused it to happen.

Yeah, 'cuz that's what I'm doing

RP's policies would have destroyed this nation. Period. Third world status.

Just because one can see the BS of a man like RP, doesnt mean that one supports current administrations.

But I see it's business as usual for RP fanatics..."if you dont like him, you're a cheerleader for the status quo". And here, I thought this garbage might actually end with his career.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Amusing...yet another arm chair butt picking pundit.

Ron Paul made a career of testicular fortitude in challenging the FED on monetary policy. He gave Romney a real ass whipping in the debates on this topic and I bet he would accommodate a whipping on you also.

edit on 14-11-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

Ahhh, more fanboying. I can see its still going strong. Thank god this man didnt, and no longer has the chance to, ruin this great nation.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yeah, 'cuz that's what I'm doing

RP's policies would have destroyed this nation. Period. Third world status.

Just because one can see the BS of a man like RP, doesnt mean that one supports current administrations.

But I see it's business as usual for RP fanatics..."if you dont like him, you're a cheerleader for the status quo". And here, I thought this garbage might actually end with his career.

Neither the Democrats or the Republicans are willing to cut one penny into their most expensive policies leading this nation over the fiscal cliff and towards third world country status, Yet people somehow believe that following the constitution and not spending ourselves into oblivion would have made this a third world country? Ok, man...you aren't here to attack. I believe you.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

One person who is really enlightened! Sad to see him go but time for new fresh 'blood'. Hopefully that 'blood' will have his wisdom.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Good riddance to a not quite as stupid as Romney but close loser.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join