It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Paula Broadwell a Foreign Spy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm on fire today so I'm gonna throw my hat into the fray here. Rumors abound that the Benghazi attacks were related to a classified CIA detention center. Petraeus, which sounds a bit like betray us, was involved in an intimate relationship that likely resulted in the spilling of classified information including information regarding this CIA detention center.

Petraeus resigned due to the fact that he had an affair, which sounds like a poor reason to resign such a prestigious position. Did Petraeus get seduced by a foreign spy? Did he leak information that lead to the deaths of the US ambassador to Libya and several of his accompaniment?

Even if he did it might be unlikely that the truth behind such an investigation would ever be made entirely clear to the public. The US government certainly doesn't want their citizens to lose faith in their ability to lead. A situation in which a high ranking official, Director of the CIA, was had by a foreign spy is really quite embarrassing.

Edit: Which reminds me... The recent killing of a high ranking Hamas official could very well be a response to the 'killing' of a high ranking US official. That is Petraeus, he's not dead, but the head of the CIA is no longer the head of the CIA no?

Edit: Moreover I suspect that Jill Kelley is a sacrificial lamb, a diversion pulling public attention away from the Paula Broadwell issue. In Jill's eye's she's probably sacrificing her life for the country she so loves.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Petraeus resigned due to the fact that he had an affair, which sounds like a poor reason to resign such a prestigious position. Did Petraeus get seduced by a foreign spy? Did he leak information that lead to the deaths of the US ambassador to Libya and several of his accompaniment?
reply to post by Symbiot

Do you have any factual information that lead you to this opinion? I understand that you are forming your post with a series of questions, but surely you must must have something that makes you ask these questions.

Other then his name "sounds a bit like betray us"
edit on 11/14/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't have much of an opinion here because I don't know many facts. I would not count the Kelly chick as being above reproach though. Sounds like she was dancing the horizontal bop with Alan (Allen?) and maybe she is the one. It was her and Allen that supposedly shared...what...30,000 documents?

Just throwing that out there. Kelly got some harassing emails and called the FBI and got an immediate investigation...how many of us can do that? None. They would say "oh it's just the internet or that's just spam"...Now her contact at the FBI is being investigated too...sounds fishy...but again, I don't know crapola and am just "conspiracy theorizing"....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm not saying that it is in fact embarrassing, only that I can see where it might be considered as such in the face of national and international judgment. It is a dangerous game to play and there are many players. Me, I don't hate the player, but I can't say I support the game

As far as Jill Kelley, acting as a liaison between top military brass and middle eastern interests comes with its fair share of document handling I'm sure. The FBI sees fit to investigate Broadwell while the media and the public see fit to investigate Kelley.

I'm not going to start posting links to news articles as they're really not going to be any more informative than my own opinions in my opinion. I figure anyone reading this post has probably already read their fair share of main stream news articles on the subject. As I understand it Broadwell was the recipient of classified information regarding a CIA detention camp that may have been the reason for the Benghazi attacks. The white house covered up the reason for the attacks, could it be that there was a cover up because the reason for the attacks was a classified detention camp?

The FBI has pulled boxes of 'evidence' in some cases claimed to be classified information from Broadwell's residence, yet there have been no claims that Kelley had ever been on the receiving end of classified information. However; the media has implied that Kelley could reasonably have had access to classified information. So we have Broadwell who, for all intents and purposes, did receive classified information including information regarding to a possible motive for the Benghazi attacks while there is no evidence to suggest that Kelley had anything to do with it other than the fact that she acted as a liaison.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Wasn't trying to imply that you were off base. I believe that something is going on more then just an affair. I also do not believe that he was merely trying to avoid testifying before Congress concerning the Libya incident. I honestly think that you might be on to something. I was just curious as to whether you had uncovered any facts that might not be standing out in the MSM.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Just trying to piece together the very same information that's available to any other average joe. One never knows for sure to whom it is they are speaking. Not even the head of the CIA

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I am on the same page as you. Here is a post I just made in another thread.

reply to post by Drew99GT

No protest at Benghazi. But they did create a fake protest and movie and broadcast the movie on Egyptian TV where it was all supposed to be done. Somebody knew the events were going on. Just stop and think about where all of the Egypt crap started from. California. The president of Egypt lived in California and taught at a university in California. His family lives in California including his two sons who are going to College in California. The makers of the movie were all from California. The movie was made in California. All of this is because it all came from the same cell in the CIA in California who planned it. Now take what happened in Benghazi. Somebody knew the events that were planned in order to make the President of Egypt seem separated from the United States in order for him to build credibility with the Egyptian people. And they planned there own attack on Benghazi where the CIA was running a operation they did not like. They knew a event happening at the same time as a false event would confuse the response. Benghazi was not being ran by the State Department but by the CIA. The reviews for security that you hear so much about was because it was going to be turned over to the State Department. Stevens did not stay at that Embassy he was only staying there for the security review in order to set it up for the State Department. A turn over from the CIA to the State Department was being planned. Who knows what the CIA was doing with the building but Broadwell said they had two prisoners there who were picked up by the CIA for rendition. Broadwell with her 2006 exchange student from University of Denver to Israel most likely is who she was working with secretly. She is probably a Israeli double agent. And that fight she picked with the Lebanese spy Gilberte Khawam (Jill Kelly) has really blown up into war. Israel is at war now that there top spy on the US military/CIA(Petraeus) has been outed. And I find it strange that Israel starts war with Gaza and who does Obama talk to on the phone? Israel and Egyptian president from California. Obama talks with Israel, Egypt on Gaza attacks hosted.ap.org... But when you first look at this you ask why does Israel go to war with Hamas in Gaza? A Hezbollah/ Lebanese spy is who there fight is with. Well Hamas and Hezbollah both are tied to and do training in Syria. Israel will now be a true wild card as they start trying to fight everybody until the invasion of Syria happens. And it all will have started from two spies fighting over who could spy on Petraeus.

This whole thing is a lot bigger than meets the eye.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Paula Broadwell went to the University of Denver in 2006 as a exchange student to Israel and also Jordan. When she returned and was finishing at the University of Denver she joined Petraeus as his new side kick. The news seems to want to hide the fact that she was a exchange student to Israel when she went to the University of Denver. And I would say it has some meaning to the story when they try to hide it and ignore it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
As I said in my first post, I don't know enough to have much of an opinion. But to me...there is just something fishy and I am not saying that to knock the administration or anyone else. Call it a gut feeling. This all seems...I don't know...weird.

I find it hard to believe that if there was a breech of security, they would have brought it out so soon. This ...in my totally ignorant opinion....has a sleight of hand look to it...it stinks of distraction.

Most Americans are so gullible and their attention span is so bad...if you throw them some bit of raw meat (or innocent bystander), they will roar and fight over it so feverishly, they will never notice what else is really going on around them. Think of it like the old magician stage show trick. Get a beautiful, scantily clad assistant to prance around the stage just the right way and it has been proven you can march an elephant across the stage and NO ONE notices it...

edit on 11/14/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just for grins, my postulate is that Jill Kelly and her sister are the foreign spies with all the money problems and Paula Broadwell is still an active intelligence officer for the US Government or its NWO shadow.

Sorry, no links facts or photos - just my opinion (maybe I should create a prophecy thread

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I know the "Honey Pot Scenario" is being bandied about, but I doubt Broadwell was a spy. She's a West Point graduate and Colonel in the Army reserves with an entirely American upbringing. She could have been turned, of course, but it is not essential to the story.

After all, she blew it completely. If she had not been so impetuous and getting herself involved with the Kelley/Allen mess, they may not have been officially discovered. Plus, in terms of espionage "tradecraft," the whole thing was amateurish. The "trick" was to both have access to each other's accounts, write drafts without sending them, then have the other one access and read the drafts, thus avoiding a trail though the Net. Obviously, the FBI had no problem hacking the accounts. Oops! And a word to the wise for the rest of us. But to top it all off, Broadwell fixed up some dummy accounts to threaten Kelley! So if she was a spy, she was about the dumbest one around.

I understand the realtionship was an "open secret," but without the interference there would have been no reason for the FBI to get involved. Heads will roll, but there's always another General waiting in the wings itching for promotion.
edit on 11/14/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

It's my understanding the Jill Kelley was only a SOCIAL liaison and probably a little more social than anyone realized.

As for Paula Broadwell, it's my understanding that everything in her possession was declassified information and was no longer classified.

In my personal opinion, I think both women were duped into exposing each other (along with Petraeus and Allen) without realizing who was setting them up in order to get to the Generals.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Something that will make people wonder about Paula Broadwell and her Israeli ties. Mitt Romney wanted Petraeus to be his VP. Mitt Romney had a business partner back at Bain Capital named Benjamin Netanyahu. Yes. Israels Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. And President Obama was never told anything about what was going on with Petraeus until it was clear Obama was going to win the election. So why not bring up a national security matter to Obama until he wins the election? Maybe because it would not have been one with Romney and his ex business partner if Romney became president. Broadwell would probably have been picked for national security adviser and gave Israel a seat at the highest level of US Government.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The main thing I think Broadwell had that draws questions is the schedule of all the generals not just Petraeus. Secret schedules that were kept secret until the moment of travel. She also had even more classified information at her house.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That's a very interesting theory.

Personally, I believe it was a Muslim Brotherhood sleeper cell in California that coordinated this whole Libya & Egypt effort and not the CIA. As an Al Qaeda video was released on Sept. 10th calling for Libyans to take action and "kill the crusaders" of drone attacks, they also criticized the Muslim Brotherhood for not acting faster in spreading "political Islam" across the region. They're working together.

edit on 14-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

My initial thinking after reading about the killing of a Hamas leader was a retaliatory strike in regards to Petraeus. However; originally I had been toying with the idea that Petraeus was more of a political assassination in the war between political parties. Democrats weeding out opposition to their own agenda and this may actually be the case. I figure the recent slew of succession petitions is a Republican attempt to gain leverage.

I may be starting to lean a little more to the political assassination side now, however; that does not mean that the two ideas aren't tied in some way. Foreign nations have their interests in US politics too, you might recall Romney declaring that Russia was the US's biggest enemy which to me implies such to be a Republican stance.

A Russian analyst apparently predicted the break up of the US, was this a prediction or a self fulfilling prophecy?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The makers of the movie at the Hudson Institute where Scooter Libby works.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

But Romney also was friends with Donald Trump. Donald Trump is married to a Russian. Donald Trump has also been busy selling houses to Russians for the highest prices ever paid for a home in the US. Not once but a few houses for the highest prices ever paid. So you can't really take Romney at his word when money is present. He would sell the US to Russia if they paid him enough.

And when it comes to prophecy take a look at the White Horse Prophecy which was supposed to be Romney. And that did not work out to well.

www.latterdayconservative.com...
edit on 14-11-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Apparently, she was allowed access to quite a bit.

As a reserve officer in military intelligence, Broadwell - co-author of a biography on Petraeus - had security clearances that gave her access to classified material, several officials said. However, government rules require classified material to be stored in secure locations or computers.

Law enforcement officials also have said that they believe the continuing FBI probe into the matter is likely to end without criminal charges. If Broadwell is found to have mishandled classified information, she could face action under administrative security regulations.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Personally, I think Broadwell was set up, but if it turns out differently, I doubt we'll ever hear about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The story is just too bizarre to even compute anymore, this is probably just a regular day in the life of these globalists and for whatever reason the media decided go report on it, probably to just make obama look bad. Two women fighting over a general, then the fbi agent starts harassing one of the women, then another general is guilty of the same, these wackos are in charge of our military so this is the crazis running the insane asylum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join