It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yep ... 2012 Thanksgiving Nor'Easter Expected (same areas previously hit)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Investment Watch - Nor'Easter to Hit East Coast Thanksgiving Week

Another nor’easter will form and hover along the East coast during the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 18 to 23). How close to the coast the storm tracks will determine how unsettled the weather gets in the I-95 corridor to the Appalachians. Major cities that could be within the storm’s reach include New York City, Philadelphia, Boston and Washington.

Looks like we are in some kind of pattern here.
It's going to be an interesting winter!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Looks like God is punishing the liberals in New England! Well, I guess they had it coming.

On a serious note... I feel for those poor people and their continued suffering. "Atta boy, Barack... you're doing a heckuva job!"

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
3 storms?

It would seem oddly suspect to me if this one hit the same area's of DE, NJ and NY again. HAARP experimentation?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mysteriousways

No, because HAARP has nothing to do with weather modification.

Something has definitely been up with the weather right across the world this year, but I'll wager a 50p bet that it's Mother Nature on her period and not man made (intentional).

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mysteriousways

HAARP Status
I can't tell how the microwaves etc etc are going.
There is a solar storm in progress so it's all blacked out.
When something is up, the area goes bright orange or red.
With Frankenstorm (hurricane sandy) it was really purple!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Darn good thing they've got FEMA right there, taking care of things!!!!~

I hope it fizzles out, They can't take much more. On another note, maybe that's why the stepped up FEMA camps?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Gotta a little confused for a moment there FlyersFan...

Thought you were talking about a different type of Nor' Easter.

edit on 14/11/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

On a serious note... I feel for those poor people and their continued suffering. "Atta boy, Barack... you're doing a heckuva job!"

Are you blaming him for the Weather?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

That's funny!

This Nor'Easter may be heavy rain and wind or it may be ice and snow and wind. It's too early to tell. At any rate, it'll be difficult on those still in the tents and who are now homeless because of Frankenstorm, etc etc. It'll make cleanup operations even more difficult.

I'm not a big Thanksgiving fan .. but I feel bad for those who have big family get togethers.
And the Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC??

(I went one year .. it was fun!)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I think he's blaming Obama for the slow cleanup and the state of FEMA. If you are going to blame Obama, then Bloomberg and Christie also join in the blame. They all were rather busy slapping each other on their backs for 'job well done' when in fact, it wasn't so 'well done'. Might as well blame the unions too. They really slowed down getting power restored ...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteriousways
3 storms?

It would seem oddly suspect to me if this one hit the same area's of DE, NJ and NY again. HAARP experimentation?

Global warming, whether you like it or not..

www.climatecentral.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Looks like God is punishing the liberals in New England! Well, I guess they had it coming.

Actual article from Accuweather

"The early indications are the storm will not be as cold as the storm that brought last week's fiasco. For most locations, it looks like a "rain or no" situation. The heaviest rain may have trouble backing westward over the central and southern Appalachians.

Some snow would be possible, if the storm were to spin into colder air farther north over part of New England.
One scenario has the possibility of rain and breezy conditions developing over the Carolinas, Virginia and the Delmarva Peninsula Sunday. Rain and wind would pick up and continue to spread slowly northward through the middle of the week.
At least during the early stages, the storm should not be as intense as last week's nor'easter. However, it may get stronger during the middle of the week, at which point it could wobble into eastern New England or get kicked out to sea.
We will know more on the track and extent of the storm as this week progresses."

Oh no- rainy and breezy conditions. Please god- us lib'rools sure is sorry!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've been waiting three freak'n weeks for the tree guys to come and get rid of the dead trees in the back yard. They have to take power lines down to do it and everything. But each time they are scheduled, a freak'n Nor'Easter comes through. I'm worried the trees will come down on the house .... UGH FRUSTRATION.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Calm down skippy!
I'd never insinuate that your messiah would have anything to do with the weather.

He is, however, dropping the ball on FEMA is a massive way! He's really doing "A heckuva job" out there in the storm struck areas. I'll bet FEMA has to shut down again due to weather. The thing that blows me away... not rain, nor sleet not snow stops the post office - but it stops our Federal Emergency Management Centers!

It seams that perhaps we should turn disaster relief over to the post office! This government is a FREAKING JOKE!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Calm down skippy!
I'd never insinuate that your messiah would have anything to do with the weather.

He is, however, dropping the ball on FEMA is a massive way! He's really doing "A heckuva job" out there in the storm struck areas. I'll bet FEMA has to shut down again due to weather. The thing that blows me away... not rain, nor sleet not snow stops the post office - but it stops our Federal Emergency Management Centers!

It seams that perhaps we should turn disaster relief over to the post office! This government is a FREAKING JOKE!!!

I asked you a simple question and Obama is not my messiah do not assume that he is. You are actually the one who said God was punishing the eastcoasters...

But let me ask you, Bush did better with FEMA on Katrina? Oh and I prefer Scout, Slim, Junior, or even Slick but Skippy is too peppy for me...
edit on 14-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I think he's blaming Obama for the slow cleanup and the state of FEMA. If you are going to blame Obama, then Bloomberg and Christie also join in the blame. They all were rather busy slapping each other on their backs for 'job well done' when in fact, it wasn't so 'well done'. Might as well blame the unions too. They really slowed down getting power restored ...

Agreed! But if History teaches us anything it is that the people, the mayors, governors and other public officials (FEMA) and still woefully unprepared for a natural disaster...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I wouldn't be surprised, Apparently Barack Obama sank the Titanic

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

I wouldn't be surprised, Apparently Barack Obama sank the Titanic

Yes, but lest you forget Bush drove the ship into the Icy water then handed the captain chair over...LOL
edit on 14-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Bush did better with FEMA on Katrina?

Bush had to deal with both (D) Nagin (Mayor of N.O.) and (D) Gov Kathleen Blanco .. both of whom did a terrible job. And Blanco actually turned down federal help until the day before the storm when it was too late for them to be able to do the best job that they could.

Obama had to deal with Bloomberg and with Unions causing issues in restoring power in New Jersey. At least Obama had Christie who was better than Blanco.

Seriously though .. it's not like either Bush or Obama had much to do with storm relief. They are really just figure heads who sign a piece of paper issuing a disaster area or whatever. The big work comes from the gov. of the state ... IMHO.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Bush did better with FEMA on Katrina?

Bush had to deal with both (D) Nagin (Mayor of N.O.) and (D) Gov Kathleen Blanco .. both of whom did a terrible job. And Blanco actually turned down federal help until the day before the storm when it was too late for them to be able to do the best job that they could.

Obama had to deal with Bloomberg and with Unions causing issues in restoring power in New Jersey. At least Obama had Christie who was better than Blanco.

Seriously though .. it's not like either Bush or Obama had much to do with storm relief. They are really just figure heads who sign a piece of paper issuing a disaster area or whatever. The big work comes from the gov. of the state ... IMHO.

About the figure heads...BINGO!

new topics

top topics

join