It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your take on what will happen on Dec. 21, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
OK, This ought to be fun, with all the conspiracys going around about this date like the Maya, the Hopi, Nostradamus, Cayce, the Bible.Even if you seen something on tv. Or any off the wall Theory you can throw in there. You will make a prediction of what is gonna happen. No need to prove where you got the info, we all have done alot of research on this subject, well quite frankly, we all don't need to see it again. So, I will go first.

Apocolypse also means an unveiling. Something brought to light that was not known before, Obama is the Antichrist, he will appear on t.v. with a blue turbin, and announce to the world that he is actually Osama Bin Laden having undergone plastic surgery to look like the senator of Illinois. To prove how gullable the Americans actually are to vote a terrorist into office. He will also reveal the religions of the world that they have been worshipping the Devil since the beginning of time.

There will be a massive earthquake on the New Madrid Fault line a week later, turning the USA into a hellish place to be. Aliens will come from space and save all the people who are pure of heart. And we will all live happily ever after as alien pets!!!

Whose next, or add to mine, lets have fun with it!!! Come on ATS, lets show what we are made of!!
edit on 11-11-2012 by thepolish1 because: forgot something

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hahaha, but what is REALLY gonna happen is I'm going to work. That makes me wish it was the end of the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

If humans cannot even perfectly predict the weather, how can we predict the exact date of the apocalypse? The predictions are wishful thinking and fantastical, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It will probably be like any other pre-Christmas Friday. I will wake up late in my nice warm bed where afterwards I will get up and cook a couple of eggs for my dog and I to enjoy (he's such a mooch!) and after I will hang around for the day waiting for anything interesting to happen as I begin to scoff at the people freaking out over nothing. I then will proceed throughout a normal day and then go to bed that night only to wake up the next day on the 22nd of of December 2012 where I will be awakened quite early because if I am still employed, I will be going to work where I will be laughing more still at the fact that people were stupid enough to fall for it and everything's business as usual.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smilesmcgee

The fears of our collective consciousness will materialize. i believe the human mind is a powerful entity and when millions of minds project similar fears are thoughts those thoughts begin to materialize causing negative affects on the world. As those negative energies occur other minds begin to fear and it occurs as a domino affect. The people that escape the carnage will only be the purest of hearts and minds.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
ok, I don't think you get my drift, this thread is not supposed to be what your gonna be doing, you have to make a prediction. The more far fetched the better. I hope to get a few laughs out of this. But, I will say, I will be home, and on dec 22, hopefully to be suffering a hangover.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
My donkey died at age 20 and my best cat was hit by a car, Decembers almost here. If the Earth doesn't explode, it will still be the end for millions this 2012

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker

The fears of our collective consciousness will materialize. i believe the human mind is a powerful entity and when millions of minds project similar fears are thoughts those thoughts begin to materialize causing negative affects on the world. As those negative energies occur other minds begin to fear and it occurs as a domino affect. The people that escape the carnage will only be the purest of hearts and minds.

Kinda like we can wait for the end of the world, we have to usher it along. I got ya. The mind is a very powerful thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I think you, I, and most people are in the same boat!!! I like the way you think!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

Why do you believe it will be the end of millions???

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

First contact with an extraterrestrial species.

Yeah, I wish...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
reply to post by SPECULUM

Why do you believe it will be the end of millions???

Its the natural progression of existence for most and accident for the rest:/

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Yes we usher these things along. Whether it be prophesy in the bible we believed in different things in the past that were predicted by different entities Bible, Nostradamus ect.. that came to be fulfilled. The human mind participated in many of these things coming to fruition.

There is not a time in my life that I can remember that the collective consciousness put forth so much negative energy.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. Nothing.
You all can start donating now to me for my powers of foresight.
edit on 11-11-2012 by randomtangentsrme because: syntax.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Absolutely nothing will happen on 12-21-12, except millions of people scaring themselves for nothing, and when it's over they will all feel foolish and have a good chuckle and life will go on as it always has, until the next b.s. doomsday crap comes out, probably from ancient eskimos living in antarctica before there was ice there.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

I am not into all the energy stuff, but I can understand where your coming from. As for me, I swear I'm a cat, because I should've died more than a few times, what ever happens, I will live through it, Unfortunately. I have some sort of higher purpose, What it is, I have no clue, I guess I will know when the time is right.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
As the Sun/Earth/Moon hit the exact moment of the great galactic center alignment, every human being on earth will drop into a 3 day coma (3 days of darkness) Where they will live out, accordingly, their personal apocalyptic scenario and if they are able to defeat the demons inside, will awaken on the 3rd day to a brand new 5th dimensional Earth with a planetary consciousness-mind connection. Then the cloaked planet, Nibiru, will reveal itself and we will meet our ancestors.

And everyone lives happily ever after... except those who cannot awaken from their coma...

(Best I could come up with off the top of my head.)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
All volcanoes on the planet will go off at the same time, all fault lines will rupture, there will be 3 days of darkness, Nibiru will be seen, an asteroid will hit and Santa will cancel Christmas.

OR

My alarm clock won't go off and the kids will be late for school.
I will leave it to the individual to determine which is more likely.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I love these types of threads! I agree with several of you, on Dec. 21, 2012 I will be getting up and dragging my butt to work. This day, like almost every day, of our lives with be unremarkably normal. I hate to say this because there is part of me that to see the something remarkable happen. I don't buy into any of the hype surrounding this particular day.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm just taking a wait and accept whatever does or doesn't happen approach. I used to be obsessed with the subject growing up, but the closer and closer it gets here I don't care anymore lol.

I will say one thing that still keeps me interested in the subject has nothing to do with the Mayans, or at least just them, it's the fact that other civilizations who as far as we know never had contacted with each other all predicted something happening this year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join