It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction unfortunately comes true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
For the past 6 months or so, i have had a very strong feeling that someone close in my family would die by the end of this year. I would wake up in thought about it, i tried to just ignore the feeling i was having but it was reoccurring, i just couldn't get the thought out of my mind. A few weeks ago i had a dream with an owl, which is synonymous of death.

Today my uncle passed away, it came to be. He was a very great and loving human being with a good heart. My family are close and this has come as a shock, although some members also saw this comming.

I wish him and all beings great peace and love.

I wish all beings true happiness

I wish all beings true guidance

I wish we can all be one again.

We will.

Love and peace to all.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I had this exact feeling this past year before my grandmother passed away.. That feeling where you can just tell something is coming.,
I am so sorry for your loss and know it is not easy to lose any one, especially a family member.
I wish the best for you and your whole family during this hard time, your uncle is in a better place.
Stay strong, we will all see each other again someday.
Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. All the best to you and your family..
I really do wish I was better at knowing what to say in this situation ..but I know that 'feeling' you are speaking of.
Best wishes to you, rabzdguy
edit on 11-11-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Thank you very much. Death is only the beginning of our new adventures. May all our future adventures and endeavor be joyous.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Rather nice that you have been so bold as to share your personal
feelings here ( The World ).

Stay Strong , and make your Ancestors Proud.

Best Regards Truly , Wildmanimal

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Hi Rabzdguy First of all let me say i'm sorry for your loss, my condolences.
Me, and Death are no strangers, i have lost several members of my immediate family to the great divide.
Two sisters, two brothers, my Dad, and all my grandparents, several uncles, and just recently my Aunt on my Mums side.
The way i look at life is: We start life as an Egg, then the Larva (Childhood) then the Pupa (Chrysalis) (Or later years) then the Butterfly, if you get my drift.
I am not a religious man but i believe we go on to a better life in spirit, and so i am not frightened by Death.
I have recently been diagnosed of having a heart problem, which one of the illnesses i have. I have got use to it by now, and i am ready if you get my meaning.
Once again my condolences.

Tony

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
My heart goes out to you, it really does. However, I just wanted to ask: What is your faith, if any? I am always curious because I have a feeling that people are more likely to develop faith in the event that someone close to them dies.

If you do have specific faith, do you feel it is strengthened or weakened by the death of your uncle? Sorry if I seem insensitive, but I too have a feeling that someone close to me will soon die, and it has really dampened my mood. My aunt, uncle, and father all seem to have failing health and I am very worried. However, I do not want to allow such a thing to influence my religious views. Which I guess you could call "humanist", though I am always open to new (And old) ideas. I just need to find the right path with the utmost objectivity.

Once again, not trying to offend, just generally curious. Oh, and thanks for sharing and sorry for your loss.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Im not of any religious sects. Im spiritual and i follow the god in me.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Well, thanks for clearing that up, and I am right there with you.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
my condolences bud,

I hope you find peace with the situation.

My prayers to you and your family.

The cycle of human life. In death we are reborn. Like the seeds of last season upon the new springs warmth and light.

We are all waiting for our season, and falling when it is not our time like leaves before winter.

The cycle is our promise, that the next season shall come. Our mortality, makes our time, our season that much more meaningful.

Hold it down.

top topics

join