It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: good or bad decision?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
So, I decided to look around and find some information on the good and bad that Obama has done for this country. I came upon two different lists that do a good job summing it up. I think both of them might have most of 2012 missing, but there's enough to make a decision.

I'm working my way through, checking the facts, and comparing the lists. I've never been a fan of Obama, but since we're stuck with him for another 4 years, I'd like to think that he will have some kind of redeeming qualities here. Most of the time, I like to look for the positive. So, here are the links to the lists and I'll let you guys come to a conclusion.

I have yet to come to a conclusion as it's a lot to go through and I would like to hear what you guys have to say about it. And I'm kind of interested to see how many people tear these lists apart. With facts to back it up instead of hearsay.

218 Reasons NOT to vote for Obama

Obama Administration's Achievements

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Obama (or whomever) have no real power to affect any sort of change.

Don't you get it yet?

They are all STOOGES

Don't waste your time with lists, or "he said she said" argumentative political BS

In reference to your title "good or bad decision": it implies a measure of choice that simply doesn't exist. Obama was going to have his 2nd term and "voting" wasn't going to interfere with that.

It still baffles me how people do not understand what an utter farce this all is. Every single election the talk about vote fraud gets louder, yet everyone's too busy watching Family Guy to listen...

edit on 10-11-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2012 by HIWATT because: spelling and stuff

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Why does it matter if he is already elected? We just have to wait and see what happens. I think Obama will either end up being called both the best president ever and the worst president ever and America will be divided right down the middle.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The choice of US president is of zero consequence and we should be thankful. Stay turned for many Earth changes, that are going to impact us all in very basic ways.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So, you can't just stop back for a second and think things might actually be what they seem? In a world where this is true, does this guy scare you or are you a loyal follower?

And so what if he's already been elected? Doesn't mean we should shut up and let him continue to do bad things. Impeachment is a real thing. Last time a democrat was in office he was impeached.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
Obama (or whomever) have no real power to affect any sort of change.

Don't you get it yet?

They are all STOOGES

Don't waste your time with lists, or "he said she said" argumentative political BS

In reference to your title "good or bad decision": it implies a measure of choice that simply doesn't exist. Obama was going to have his 2nd term and "voting" wasn't going to interfere with that.

It still baffles me how people do not understand what an utter farce this all is. Every single election the talk about vote fraud gets louder, yet everyone's too busy watching Family Guy to listen...

edit on 10-11-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2012 by HIWATT because: spelling and stuff

I preach the same message most of the time. But I'm trying to pander to the people who don't or won't or even can't understand this.

I don't know, I'm scared that Obama is in office again and I'm trying to see if there is something to be positive about the situation. It'd be nice if people could weigh in on this as I've just about come to my conclusion about the man and the office he holds, regardless if it's a farce or not. I'd like to sit and look at the situation through the eyes of an American that isn't consumed by conspiracy for once.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I think you're looking at this wrong. Obama doesn't do anything. He doesn't decide anything. He's a male spokes model and glorified teleprompter reader. The days of presidents actually setting any policy, laws, agendas, etc are long gone. All the decision are already made. He just signs off on it as the paid fall guy for the blow back that society sends. But it's not at all what it seems. deson't matter who's in power the agenda will remain the same.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Yeah, I get that. Trust me.

I'm trying to view this all through the eyes of the people who worship the man. What the hell do they see in him? Why are they holding him to a different standard than any other president? It's baffling and horribly confusing.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Well it's just a theory but I believe the voting is fixed. That's what the voting machines are for. So maybe Romnee won who knows. Obama has a better voice than romnee though.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

I watched the American government (including all presidents since Clinton) add and gradually implement the U.N. agenda. It hasn't mattered who held the office of the president. So, I don't think it matters in the least who took office or held it. If Romney got in there he would have continued on the same path only difference perhaps favoring a different segment of the population in the process. They are all working for the U.N. and not the people, I guess some people are still stuck from seeing that.

new topics

top topics

join