It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankie's APOCALYPSE 2012 WARNING! TAKE COVER!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
END OF THE WORLD WARNING! TAKE COVER!!

December 21st is a mere 6 weeks away. Lots of stuff going on in the world. Frankie is telling it like it is !!!!

'Best 'o luck to ya'
---Frankie MacDonald

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well that says it all doesn't, I'm convinced.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
December 22nd 2012 is going to be an international troll festival on the internet, and it's going to be glorious. January 1st 2013 will just be the cherry on top

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Oh god this is funny! iam now convinced

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
All you people don't know doom, doom will come! On December 21st, 2012 I will be dealing with a 1 month old and a 3 year old. That spells Apocalypse to me. 2012 might just be the end of the world in my books.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

then if the real apocalypse came during that time, you will be considered

Double Doom

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
All I can say is LOL!!!

Please tell me this is a parody. Played the video for 30 seconds and cried (face palm)
edit on 9-11-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If you can't believe in Frankie, all is lost.

Because Frankie doesn't lie. He believes in everything he's saying.

I've seen a few vids of Frankie and sometimes he makes more sense than some ATS members...

Peace

edit on 9-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Some friends and I are having a Doomsday Party on the 21st, so I am really glad this video guy says TS will HTF and we won't be wasting our Celebration.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's a Frankie Warning, an all Canadian phenomena. And, I think the military is feeding him this to code the matrix.

As for all the forrests and destruction, it does change the climate, like in Madagascar. But, replanting changes it back. Even lots of renewable crops like bamoo, and commercial hemp, will help enormously, not to mention trees.

We have to stop putting money and limits, scarsity, banks. Without money, Venus Project, Earth can be a wonderful garden and everything taken back, clean technology.

This is only possibilities and probabilities but not unchangeable.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Frankie's a MORON. (Can I say that here?)

He'll still be a moron in 2013 and 2014

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So that's what one of those longer ATS rants looks like on video.
I'd never quite pictured how it might appear. Now I know... Umm.. Somehow I expected a bit more focus on my 2012 disaster?

Seriously, anything that would relate here for 2012 would, by definition, need to be physically possible to predict over thousands of years. Nothing we see in geopolitics or even things like the rain forest can even laughingly be called predictable, IMO. I've never heard anyone suggest the Mayans and others were reading or reacting to something Supernatural. I've always interpreted this as a natural cycle that worked into the design of their calendar. The most obvious thing being an asteroid, comet or something entirely different like Sedna but on a different track. ...If it's even a disaster. It honestly could be like the cartoons.....they ran outta room and had to end it somewhere.

Regardless, I'm personally losing any thoughts there is anything to this for a simple reason. Anything big enough to have some planetary effect and headed right for where Earth will be in a very short time now should have been visible to even amateurs for quite a while, shouldn't it? Certainly to the well funded set ups I'd think. I'm SURE enough people are looking just to have that Ah-Ha! movie moment if something were there.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If this was supposed to be funny. It isn't.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

"People destroying windows, smashing windows, smashing their houses.....and all sorts of other stuff..."

LMFAO!!!

Frankie - you really need to get some fresh air bro. clear your head from all the smoke!

Damn I needed that it's a classic.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Look guys frankie is telling the truth, He knows more then any of us combined!!

WATCH!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
If this was supposed to be funny. It isn't.

The hell it's not!

Dude Frankie is a big boy he'll be okay.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm sure he is retarded, this isn't funny.

its hilarious

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I think I'll sample this and make a track with it. He's got a good flow although he seems to be reading all the time.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

mods can we get rid of people like this who post 4chan -style humor that makes fun of obviously mentally challenged individuals?

this is lowering the bar for ATS... and i'm not cool with it.

OP.. grow the hell up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join