It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA's Very Own UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

An interesting thing to note, however, is that this is not always particularly the case. An apt example being that of the X37 spacecraft. It could have gone unannounced, but as a deterrent (I am assuming), they chose to publicize the launches.

Well in my post up above (which is what I think you are replying to), I'm only thinking hypothetically. I know that the X-37 has other aircraft designators before it that was essentially the same thing. I don't know enough about that plane to tell if it's a cover (deterrent) to another blackworld aircraft. I could be wrong, but I believe that the X-37 is a scaled model of the former X-40 spacecraft. Also, this started out as a NASA project before being turned over to DARPA in 2004, and immediately became classified. But this would be a project that we would want our adversaries to know about though. It's like other countries knowing we have a nuclear weapon. Why would we hide that fact? That itself is more of a deterrent to other countries.

I've planned for some time to piece together a basic device to kick around the garage, just to show people that hey it works just fine, (regarding the EM lift engine we spoke about prior) but money has been holding that little personal desire back. I look forward to youtube's response... man. Anyways, I mention the EM craft as I'm attempting to discern what you're getting at. Are you hinting that you believe these are already in production somewhere (post-testing already?), or perhaps something like the Mach jets, all the while using the x37b as the attention grabber? Or maybe that you don't feel they exist at all, that I'm making fluff up or something? Which is fine if that's the case, I'm not going to hold that against anyone here on a conspiracy site of all places, after all.

Actually I have no idea if an EM lift engine exists or not. Engine design isn't one of my specialties at all so I couldn't say you were making up fluff or not. I wasn't hinting about the EM idea at all. I was hinting about all these competitions that were going on with the different aircraft (i.e. yf22/yf23, X-32/x-35, etc.). Wouldn't it make more sense that we have two awesome designs (except for the X-32) per competition and only utilize one of the aircraft? Why not use the YF23 as a different "black world" project when it was by far the better plane of the two? I'll tell you this, I bring this up because long after all these competitions were supposedly over, I was able to refuel an aircraft that shouldn't be flying anymore, much less in a different configuration
. So I know for a fact that there's at least one black world project going on as a result of a competition the DOD had. If there's one, there may be more...

From my own working experience, I personally just believe that they are all separate aeronautical projects with their own respective, distinct goals. Money being spent just for the purpose of hiding better technology (ala buying many jets when something better exists already just for show?) seems silly unless they needed to be pumped out there quickly during wartime.

I agree that they are all separate aeronautical projects with their own respective, distinct goals, however, I think that some of these projects no doubt started from known white world unclassified competitions between 2 or more aircraft.

But think about this for a minute...There's no doubt in my mind that that we need the JSF (or some other aircraft fighter) to replace our aging fighter fleet. Zaphod has talked in great length about how the Air Force has killed the fighter fleet here www.abovetopsecret.com... . But the price of the JSF (F-35) has risen from 233 billion dollars in 2001 to 396 billion dollars in 2012 (price includes all R&D, procurement of 2443 aircraft ((US only)) and military construction such as new hangers, new runways, etc.). With these numbers, that places the F-35 on a per aircraft basis from 81 million a piece in 2001 to 161 million per jet in 2012. So in 11 years, the price of the aircraft has doubled. Now the full rate production of it isn't supposed to be until 2019. What's the cost per aircraft gonna be when we hit 2019? Already they are projecting 1.1 trillion dollars over a thirty year life of the aircraft.

If you ask me, this is unsustainable for our government, and they know this. I'm willing to bet something better is being built to replace the defunct F-35 program. The only good thing from the F-35's cost is that it's replacing so many different aircraft with just one jet, which is a plus.

Do you have any experience working with the military?

Yes I was a boom operator for six years, and worked with most of these aircraft before. I have a picture thread under the area 51 forum you can check out here www.abovetopsecret.com... But I agree with you. They are structured, but we do love spending money on junk!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

I thought your name looked familiar. I apologize, I didn't recall. I was the one giving you the little warning about the classified nature of the "crenellations." They are indeed still under wraps. They show where to place the circuits within primarily to enable stealthing on that particular model.

Edit: Oh, one more thing. Do you recall the ATPG? Advanced Theoretical Physics Group? They had done their thing a couple years back and true enough, found NO such "UFO" programs being hidden away. It fell short of full disclosure though, or they fell short rather. That was how I felt at least. Getting back to this thread's original thought, I still find it hard to believe reports here on ATS about a fully working model flying around out there in the open but I will again state this for emphasis, the engine mechanics do work. I feel like a loon saying that but I can't dismiss things I myself have seen and physically hand my hands upon. Since you were over in Groom I wish I could ask you if you knew a few particular fellas over there, but I realize that'd probably be a long shot. Thanks for the response though, Boomer. Good stuff.
edit on 13-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

I thought your name looked familiar. I apologize, I didn't recall. I was the one giving you the little warning about the classified nature of the "crenellations." They are indeed still under wraps. They show where to place the circuits within primarily to enable stealthing on that particular model.

Edit: Oh, one more thing. Do you recall the ATPG? Advanced Theoretical Physics Group? They had done their thing a couple years back and true enough, found NO such "UFO" programs being hidden away. It fell short of full disclosure though, or they fell short rather. That was how I felt at least. Getting back to this thread's original thought, I still find it hard to believe reports here on ATS about a fully working model flying around out there in the open but I will again state this for emphasis, the engine mechanics do work. I feel like a loon saying that but I can't dismiss things I myself have seen and physically hand my hands upon. Since you were over in Groom I wish I could ask you if you knew a few particular fellas over there, but I realize that'd probably be a long shot. Thanks for the response though, Boomer. Good stuff.
edit on 13-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah I remember now. You know how long it took me to figure out what crenellations were? Lol but you can see videos on YouTube of B-2 refueling up close and personal so I would imagine it would be ok to post them but I don't know for sure. All I know is you can't photograph the rear of that plane when it's on the ground.

Yes I've heard of the ATPG Before and there founder John Alexander. The one thing that I take away from that is that although they didn't find evidence of a cover up or of any three letter organization researching UFO tech, he believes that aliens still exists to a degree and are here on earth. Even better we are using there tech. So it's kind of an oxymoron if you ask me.

But something I absolutely agree with is that if you've seen it with your own eyes you know it exists but convincing other people of it is a different story unless your credible. If I was to say that I landed at groom without any proof, how many people would believe me? Now if I post pictures of air refuelings inside the NTS of YF-22s and gray F-117s then I get a little credit. It wasn't until I posted pics of groom itself and a picture on final approach looking right down the runway that got people to think, well maybe he's credible. But some people will not believe you no matter what you show them and that's just how trolls are.

As far as being at groom, I've never actually worked there. Just landed there for briefings of the receivers we were to assist in giving gas to. Each airplane has its own precedures for refueling and "black" project aircraft are no different besides the fact that all the notes or papers you take on the flight are considered top secret. So the only people I've actually met there were mostly a couple guys in suits, two test pilots, and a squadron commander. I got to see the aircraft during the refueling but the pilots flying me around had no idea what was behind us! Kinda a unique opportunity. The pilots knew what speed to fly and at what altitude to be at along with the rendeveaux location. That's it. The number of refueling pumps would give away the type of aircraft as well as the speed we flew at but the rest is up to there imagination.

Needless to say, I don't doubt your story. You've been on the site a while and made quite a few posts, as well as being pretty adament about it. I'm interested to know more about it as well if you would like to message me sometime. Maybe I could provide some insight as to what type of aircraft this engine could be in...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

A little like this?

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Yes, quite.

And to Boomer, yes, I agree we should relay some information back and forth sometime soon. I've a lo share but not in a forum format.
edit on 14-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Oh I love these posts from you! Oddly enough the rings of plasma are similar to what I was picturing based off of some things Bedlam and you had dropped earlier.

I was wondering however, if there was, hypothetically, such a material which got 'lighter' upon heating is that the same as an apparent mass reduction? Also, would that imply that the density of the material goes down with heating while the volume stays constant (or that the volume increases proportionally less than the density decreases) , vice versa, or both volume and density decrease? Assuming that's even applicable to such a hypothetical material.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by 1questioner

That looks like a group of antennas on the ground to me. That's not an aircraft. If it was then Google Earth would have erased it, like they always do at gov't request.

I love how these are supposed to be ultra black projects, but people know everything about them.

37 14'42.74" N 115 48'59.67" W

This is the location of an F-16 Fighting Falcon used by the United States Air Force sitting out on the Tarmac of Area 51. If you were an intelligence analyst, you could pick out much more data from the photo and surrounding area. Also by the looks of it these 6 jets (there is a station for one more which isn't in image are clearly armed and ready to take off at a moments notice. So could it be that someone slipped and didnt know about the image?
edit on 14-11-2012 by TheInfiniteSingularity because: forgot something

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfiniteSingularity

Except in the case of this one we have someone in the thread that has posted the report of someone that has physically been to the location, and says they're antennas. But F-16s aren't classified, so showing them in Area 51 isn't a big deal, although the "weapons" on the wings look more like external fuel tanks. That is the station where an external tank attaches. Although even if they are armed, showing them there doesn't tell anyone much, except there are F-16s there.
edit on 11/14/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Bloody Aussies.. First Phar Lap, then Pavlova, and now bloody UFO's....

I want one ! How do I get one...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I know, merely stating something but to prove everyone right that it isn't a UFO here are two things to have fun with. If you have Google Earth, put in the coordinates 30 30'41" S 115 22'56" E it pulls up the image from 2004. now use google maps, and it will be from 2009 same image nothings changed. Also being former Air Force, parts of every military jet are still highly classified.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfiniteSingularity

Not highly classified, just classified. And very few. Mostly frequencies, etc. You can find information on just about everything if you know where to look, but some things like jamming frequencies will be classified and you won't find those. But I can tell you just about everything you need to know, and some things you don't, about some planes, and a ton about just about every other one.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tawewe

Send me all your money, and I'll send you the information as to where to find one.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Information about the US' real "U.F.O." straight from the US Air Force's own Space Command "War Fighter's Guide." An older report even. Not accredited to the DoD, but from the position of the Air Command. Why? I'm not sure.

Quoted:

Ultra High Frequency Follow-On

The Ultra High Frequency Follow-on (UFO) Program will provide communications for airborne, ship, submarine, and ground forces. The UFO constellation will replace the current Fleet Satellite Communications System (FLTSATCOM) constellation and will consist of eight satellites and one on-orbit spare. The ground terminal segment will consist of equipment and resident personnel at existing satellite communication stations.31

Its UHF satellites will primarily serve tactical users. UFO will provide almost twice as many channels as FLTSATCOM and has about 10 percent more power per channel.32 The EHF package on satellites four through nine will have an Earth coverage beam and a steerable five-degree spot beam that enhances its tactical use. The EHF capability also allows the UFO network to connect to the strategic Milstar system.

First launch of the UFO is scheduled for the near future, with constellation completion dependent on replacement needs for the aging FLTSATCOM constellation. The Atlas II is the current launch vehicle of choice; however, space shuttle compatibility will exist. The UFO bus and payload will weigh 2,300 pounds. The solar array spans 60.5 feet and will produce 2,500 watts at the end of the planned 14-year lifetime.

The military doesn't even use the term "ufo" to describe the types of things people look for here on ATS, or all over the internet. Even if search results were found by some chance, other than sighting reports, they would only be referring this this. A large number of curious individuals have been looking in the wrong direction... if they were really hoping to find an answer to these cryptic types of things, at least.

- Oh, Boomer, I had asked regarding if you knew the guys/gals over at Groom just in case you knew this one gentleman I had in mind, at least, you would be able to get back in touch with him. He was over there at the facility during the 90's even, and he's more than able to confirm your questions prior regarding stealth technology absolutely being what was housed there, specifically, at that time.

Edit: This is an older Military's AU-18 Space Primer, by the way. That's the name if anyone wanted to look up the information themselves.
edit on 15-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Hey SoulVisions, did you not see my mundane question or was it too mundane to be answered?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by framedragged

I'm sorry, no it was more of an "I don't know if I should," than me being rude. I was trying to be as helpful. I apologize again though, I did not wish for it to seem that way. The answer to that is a mono-atomic mercury alloy. Also used in the center-point in machine, but in it's base form and in a different state.

I don't know if I want to get into it's workings too much on here. Not mechanical aspects, anyway. Maybe later but look into this type of material and it's property. It's actually a large part of the "puzzle." Piece that together with the other info I've given earlier and you'll understand roughly how things work.
edit on 15-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Oh wow, I was thinking mercury in the same sense as red mercury and the Manhattan project (ie, a cover name).

I've been imagining something along the lines of a lattice of different pseudo atoms (like positronium) which would have space to expand into without the volume increasing (more or less). I'll have to go over your posts again, this is awesome!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by framedragged

Red mercury is a fable. The Manhattan project? I don't understand the connection. I don't even like to think about that one to tell the truth. I never shared this much but my grandfather (great-grandfather?), had a great deal to do with that mess. Worked out a nice deal for the next couple of generations for his family but I didn't see any benefits from it, personally. I don't do this type of thing all the time. It started as a hobby years ago and then just fell into place later on. Now I invent/design different things ranging in complexity and contract myself out to the highest bidder. Thus, how I came into all of this.

My drawers at home are just filled with blueprints, diagrams, and research papers. Nearly all deal with electro-magnetics in one form or another. You need designs for anything along that line of thought and I can create it. Sadly, I've been politely "told" that most will never see light of day in the patent offices due to their nature, so I'm still waiting for a need to arise. But as I've shared before on this site, any serious researcher or company looking for some next-wave tech, either dealing with energy or EMs, just let me know and I'll make your desires a reality. It's all about the funding. Doesn't matter how fantastic some of the crap is, without the money to proceed further, it may as well not even exist at all. I've had my dealing with DARPA, and a few discreet military groups, but in the future my real longing is to share what I've done publicly. As long as I'm not directly working under the military, I still am able to talk about certain things. A hole I'm sure that will be closed in the future.. sigh.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Regarding the OP, it is an antenna.

You can see the shadow of the tower in the dirt...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

Clearly this craft is in flight and looks to be cloaked somewhat.

notice it has translucent features that connect with the land behind it.

Mod Edit: All caps edit. Please see The use of All Caps. Thank you - Jak
edit on 16/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Oh I know, I was referring to it being a code name for Lithium 7 in regards to the manhattan project.

Oh wow you preemptively answered a question I've wanted to ask you. So you started as a hobbyist? That's awesome. Did you have any advanced schooling or did you learn on your own too? I certainly hope you get to share publicly some day, I'd love to see some of these designs in action. Until then I guess I'll just have to continue trawling your posts for amazing snippets of information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join