It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 commercials!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This morning while reading my many news sources with a cup of coffee I came across these two commercials promoting Agenda 21. They are creepy and seem to advocate euthanization of the elderly. They were supposedly both aired on the Blaze T.V network. Is this a hoax of some kind? If not this is unsettling to say the least.

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

sorry I don't know how to embed youtube video's I will have to research that. Anyway

Thoughts on this one....
edit on 9-11-2012 by BrieBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Is this the solution to overpopulation and the supposed "climate change due to our carbon footprint"? Death with dignity, an age limit on life to make room for the youth, will it be advertised as the right thing to do, the honorable thing to do, eventually it will just seep its way into our society as an acceptable practice. Like capital punishment and abortions. This is a slippery slope and it has me concerned.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Creepy to no extent. Agenda 21 is world wide and plans to save us from ourselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

edit on 9-11-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

And what is Agenda 21 exactly? Not everyone is up to speed in every realm of knowledge there is. Please educate us un-educated minds.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
.. sure this isn't a mock commercial? That can't be real.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

www.un.org...
Agenda21

Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.

Agenda 21, the Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, and the Statement of principles for the Sustainable Management of Forests were adopted by more than 178 Governments at the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janerio, Brazil, 3 to 14 June 1992.

The Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD) was created in December 1992 to ensure effective follow-up of UNCED, to monitor and report on implementation of the agreements at the local, national, regional and international levels. It was agreed that a five year review of Earth Summit progress would be made in 1997 by the United Nations General Assembly meeting in special session.

The full implementation of Agenda 21, the Programme for Further Implementation of Agenda 21 and the Commitments to the Rio principles, were strongly reaffirmed at the World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD) held in Johannesburg, South Africa from 26 August to 4 September 2002.

From WIki:

Opposition in the United States

During the last decade, opposition grew to some aspects of Agenda 21 within the United States at the local, state, and federal levels. The Republican National Committee have adopted a resolution opposing Agenda 21, while the Republican Party platform states that "We strongly reject the U.N. Agenda 21 as erosive of American sovereignty".[12][13] Several state and local governments have considered or passed motions and legislation opposing Agenda 21.[14][15][16][17][3][18] Alabama became the first state to prohibit government participation in Agenda 21, while Arizona failed to pass a similar bill.[4]

Activists, attributed to the Tea Party movement by The New York Times and The Huffington Post, have claimed that Agenda 21 is a conspiracy by the United Nations to deprive individuals of property rights.[3] Columnists in The Atlantic have linked Agenda 21 opposition to the property rights movement in the United States.[19][18] A poll of 1,300 US votes by the American Planning Association found that 9% percent supported Agenda 21, 6% opposed it, and 85% thought they didn't have enough information to form an opinion.[18]
edit on 9-11-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

That does not look good! Ill have to do some more looking into it. Thank you for the data.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Agenda 21 is a 300 page declaration of the U.N with regards to sustainable developement. It is meant to be implemented voluntrily at the local, national, and global levels. It states that abolishing private property and implementing defined habitation zones is the only way to ensure the safe sustainability of our environment and resources, this is dubbed under the term 'smart growth', these videos take that one step further to another idea under the term 'smart growth' which is population control. Don't be selfish you've lived a long life let someone else have a chance.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Why is this in Skunk works?

Is there some lone debunking ranger that has not come on the scene yet? I wish someone would explain this, rather than move it to something 'highly speculative'...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tanulis

Honostly, I didn't know where to put it so mods move it if need be. Agenda 21 is real, its been signed and accepted and this just shows that the propoganda machine has been put into motion. It is alarming to say the least. But like most things its slow implementation and years of social programming are finally coming to a head. The death with dignity movement has been ongoing but, for medical reasons not for the good of humanity. This is an all together new thing! Almost heroic to kill oneself for the safety of the future environment. The future is here.
edit on 9-11-2012 by BrieBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Blaze TV I believe is Glenn Beck's new channel since he got booted from fauxnews. I imagine these were created by Beck to raise awareness against Agenda 21 rather than by the U.N. or some other organization in an effort to support it. At the end of the second video you can see that it's airing during some sort of Glenn Beck broadcast.

Blaze is actually free for a while on dish network I saw it the other day on the channel that tells you what free previews are going on during the month but I hadn't watched it yet as it was quite late and there were nothing but infomercials on. I didn't know it had anything to do with Beck until now. I might give it a look, I used to like Beck's show when it was on CNN Headline News it was a radically different show.

Now I don't know how accurate it is as it comes from good ol' Alex Jones but according to them Agenda 21 would seriously wreck our lives as we've come to know them ending basically in the lifestyle outlined in The Hunger Games. Even the deathmatch stuff---because nations will have been replaced by the 'zones' so these types of games will be planned to raise a level of pride in one's zone and introduce carefully controlled rivalries between zones.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

agenda 21 has been implemented over the last 20 years quietly under the guise of smart growth and sustainable development. Google your city and either if those terms.

It has been done through presidential orders then using the regulatory powers to bring it into our daily lives.

It is scary and it is true. Your planing council is another way they slip it in.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Glenn Beck has a book about Agenda 21 out on November 20th.

www.amazon.com...

This will be his way of getting free advertising for it I imagine.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Is it just me or does that first video scare the crap out of you? Eerily Orwellian :O

Need to look into the Agenda 21 a bit more, specifically what authority the UN will have to implement these policies and to see exactly how vague/opened ended these proposals are.

I get a cold shiver when I read of this.

I hope I am not alone on this.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Glenn Beck thanks you all for the free publicity for his new book

out in a few days.

I'm glad though, the more people know about Agenda 21 the better as far as I'm concerned!

Are there many people on here who don't know about it?
edit on 9-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Death Book was dug back up as part of the National Healthcare law. It is part of agenda 21. Basically it educates the elderly/sick about the burden they place on society since they are either sick or do not pay taxes and how much better it would be for society if they died instead of being a burden.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I can't find anything to specifically support having old folks "call it a day" in the Agenda 21 full text PDF (6.5mb)

There must be a hidden agenda here.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Shades of Logan's Run.

Are we really heading to "voluntary" suicide for the elderly (over 30?)

I wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Love that book the dystopic ageist future society it depicted has a lot of parrellels. I should note that these commercials is an attempt by Beck to bring light and publicity to his new book coming out. It's not an official U.N agenda 21 commercial. It does however, bring up a lot of questions and concerns. If you are not familiar with Agenda 21 or smart growth I would suggest researching it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join