It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Voting Machine Altering Votes: Pennsylvania

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Another thing on my mind is how I saw Ron Paul get ousted from the election process, at the county and state levels in my home state. Nothing is as it seems and the agenda once set in motion only picks up momentum and nothing will stop it from reaching its goal and that goal is Romney for President.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

That was also posted about here on ATS.
Vote Counting Firm Tied to Romney

We can make allegations about this firm tied to that firm, etc., or allegations about vote flipping, but the video in the OP is indisputable proof of possible vote tampering.

Another 'hard evidence' case is absentee ballots that were trashed;

Vallejo Couple Discovers Trashed Ballots

Tossed Ballots In California – Corruption Nationwide?

Or the case of an election official in Oregon arrested for altering ballots - filling in blank choices with a straight Republican ticket:

Oregon Dept. of Justice Confirms Investigation of GOP Ballot Tampering in Clackamas County

The Oregon Department of Justice is confirming today that it is investigating a case of ballot tampering by an elections official in Clackamas County, OR after it was discovered that she was allegedly filling in unvoted ballots for Republican candidates.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

LOL, Thankyou for that little morning pick me up. LOl indeed!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
ATS Thread - Claims Increasing of Machines Switching Votes in Ohio & Other Battleground States
But up until reading this thread, all I've seen is that people tried to vote Romney and got stuck with Obama. Computer glitches or someone tampering ... dunno ... but the problems are out there.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Is it a coincidence that the Romney campaign has gone all in on Pennsylvania during this last 24 hours?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Looks like he knows he will lose Ohio and possibly win Pennsylvania.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So, the same problem is occurring for each candidate ... In Ohio early voting it was reported that a touch screen vote for Romney was registering for Obama...

My precinct still uses the bubble sheets and scanners. So, I have no way to judge how my vote was registered....

Makes me think that we need to go back to manual counting and punched chads and inked fingers after the vote...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The response from the volunteer sounds like something a Stepford wife would say.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I noted that as well; thanks for highlighting it LeatherNLace.

IMO common sense says that someone willing to take the time to film the problem would also make a big stink about it until the issue was resolved because if the videographer were to just accept the polling place workers lack of caring then he would not be able to cast a vote for Obama and be ok with just walking away without having cast a presidential vote.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Isn't Ohio the one that typically takes the final vote? If so you and Jack may be right that Ohio may be lost to Romney. So can he still win without it?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

So can he still win without it?

What makes you think that Romney at all? wait is because his internal poll says so that he will?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

i realise logic is frowned upon in US political ATS threads - but WTF - if this was deliberate - why let the victim know his vote wasnt counted ???

the choices remain - is the machine simply " malfunctioning " it does happen - i have encountered several [ probaly around 5 out of several hundred ] touch screen interfaces in public use that simply didnt work

or is the alledged victim lying to create drama ?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Just saw on Cnn the Ohio tarmack where Joe Bidens plane arrived and then Obamas and finally Ryans, funny to see them all in a crush for Ohio votes! Currently Obama has 50% to Romneys 47% but what about the "Others"? the write in's?

Cnn is going to do a seperate poll on who people voted for trying to garner the truth in voting, lol. This is going to get nuts!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I get 99% of my info from Abovetopsecret.com and members threads and comments, the other 1% is from msm.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This happened back in 2008 in West Virgina as well - votes for Obama switched to votes for McCain.

More W.Va. voters say machines are switching votes UPDATED

WINFIELD, W.Va. -- Three Putnam County voters say electronic voting machines changed their votes from Democrats to Republicans when they cast early ballots last week.

This is the second West Virginia county where voters have reported this problem. Last week, three voters in Jackson County told The Charleston Gazette their electronic vote for "Barack Obama" kept flipping to "John McCain".

In both counties, Republicans are responsible for overseeing elections.

It was bad enough that a "Video the Vote" movement was started - to document the instances of vote-flipping. We can see that nothing has improved since then. Elections in America are a complete joke, while party operatives control the voting apparatus.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I imagine both sides are gonna have a ton of election fraud because the elections are being crazily hyped and and their is gonna be touch screens that do not work and are faulty machines.Also gonna be people trying hack them to vote.Then all the other stuff that will happen.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Everyone please remember that you can check with Black Box Voting the watchdogs for voter fraud throughout the day as people report challenges and outright fraud at their polling places. Seems the discussion page is already lit up across the board and we still have 7 hours to go before the first polling places close.

www.bbvforums.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join