It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Search/ 23 ballots for Obama and 23 ballots for Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
www.google.com...

I admit I have some extra time on my hands. I was directed to the main google search page. I then counted the blue ballots and then the red ballots attempting to see if there was a clue there. Hey I am so into conspiracies and see them everywhere,

What I found interesting is that there are 23 red ballots and 23 blue. Could this be a clue to tomorrows voting results? You don't really think that the common serfs elect anyone anymore, do you? Same man, different suit. That is the way they never lose.

Earlier I made a post predicting a Supreme Court decision on who our president will be.

We will see, we will see.

Google Search/ 23 ballots for Obama and 23 ballots for Romney

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think it's them just tyring to be unbiased.

If they gave one more ballot to Obama or vice-versa someone would say they were rooting for one or the other because of more ballots, even though it's stupid, I could see someone doing that.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
They are making it pretty obvious right now.

23 skidoo

wikipedia

23 skidoo (sometimes 23 skiddoo) is an American slang phrase popularized during the early twentieth century, first attested before World War I and becoming popular during the 1920s. It generally refers to leaving quickly, being forced to leave quickly by someone else, or taking advantage of a propitious opportunity to leave, that is, "getting [out] while the getting's good." The exact origin of the phrase is uncertain. 23 skidoo has been described as "perhaps the first truly national fad expression and one of the most popular fad expressions to appear in the U.S," to the extent that "Pennants and arm-bands at shore resorts, parks, and county fairs bore either [23] or the word 'Skiddoo'."[1]

So do you think it has any connection?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
double post
edit on 6-11-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

So funny. I was just re-reading my post and thought the same thing. But how many people would really count those ballots. Just some dumb a$$ like me. LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Uniceft17

But how many people would really count those ballots.

In this paranoia-based political climate?

I bet people are counting red and blue M&Ms in each bag

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

hey now, that isn't funny. My bag had more blue than red. I swear it's a conspiracy to get my subconcious on board with a blue world! Resistance is apparently futile...even the M&M man is a liberal. (sigh)

Seriously though....I'm sure Google is just being Google and insuring their political graphic doesn't make a political statement. After all, whatever anyone on any side wants to point to, as many on the other side say otherwise on outcome right now. it's a crap shoot for a photo finish. Which means, it's gonna stink no matter who gets the last photo-op. No doubt.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
thats nothing, in dixville notch, something has happened that has never happened before ever.

dixville notch, a town in new hampshire, start voting exactly at midnight, becoming the first ballots cast in america.

the vote was a tie, 5 for romney, 5 for obama.

think about that. if it was 6-4 for either candidate and some giant catastrophe were to wipe out every ballot cast, this result would determine the presidency.

but now as a tie, the last last last resort and official result to determine a winner is cancelled out. leaving the united states without a democratically elected official if something or somebody or a major calamity voided all other votes.

that power vacuum, could lead to a dictator stepping right in and nullifying the entire constitution.

the founding fathers f-uped for lack of a better word.
edit on 6-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

top topics

join