It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time, Indian army reports UFOs/humaoid robots and publishes pics, says its no aircraft.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh come on! IMany such sitings by scientific and army personnel and the only photograph they have is a grainy pure white object covering a handful of pixels.

Sorry but that is pure massive mammoth sized B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok let's give the Indians the benefit of the doubt and that the photographs clealry showing a hovering robot are suppressed.......then why the secrecy? I mean for f... sake they have admitted it being a hovering robot NOT of Indian origin and therefore there is absolutely no reason to suppress the good photos and release one cr.p one. Totally illogical but completely in line with conspiracy theory evidence (or rather lack of).

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If we are being set up, don't you think they would do a better job?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

If that's the logic, then because the US had Fatty Arbuckle, anything Einstein said was to be taken with a grain of salt
reply to post by crankyoldman

What logic is that again? Einstein was German.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Airborne Humanoid Robot

This will be on everyones shopping list.

And the one thing that Toys R Us will be out of until Dec 26 when its too late for Christmas.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

I witnessed a bizzare ufo last night driving with a friend and took a video of it from my phone. I watch the sky quite often and definitely wasn't conventional or commercial. Maybe I will just make a thread about it, if I get enough time.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

And sarcasm too. I dont think the poster was serious.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

If that's the logic, then because the US had Fatty Arbuckle, anything Einstein said was to be taken with a grain of salt

Albert Einstein became an American citizen in 1940, by this time he was an old man, so your absolutley right his logic came from German brains and not American brains.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ufohunter16

The Myans were advanced how? What about their society was advanced? They were sky watchers, TV hadnt been invented yet. They were also cannabils and they sacrificed living beings. Thats advanced all right. I guess after the 21st of next month the Myans will once again take their approproate place in history and leave this new agy stuff in the past.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is not the only place in India where strange light are seen.

In Rann of Kutch wetlands too, balls of light have been seen, called Chir batti

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

How do you know for a fact that there are aliens in our solar system? How can you know when so many others do not.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

Your answer doesn't answer my question, and Einstein was working for the American Gov, and lived in the the US, was the poster child for the bombs and has since been used to validate all manner of nuclear energy. I'm still lost as to your point but it isn't important I undertand.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The luminous object sightings are everywhere. I wonder what they are. However, the most important question is why. They were also documented in the bible as tongues of fire that gave the 12 some remarkable abilities. We know they can alter the brain, neurons and speech. Whoever made these luminous objects knows our physiology inside out. Why?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I don't think he said it didn't happen, just that there might be a logical explanation. Also, the pictures here ARE crap. The "flying robot" looks like it could be a fire blanket on the hill. The glowing orb could be a Chinese lantern. I mean seriously, just because YOU want to believe and throw logic out the window doesn't mean everyone else will do the same.

That being said, I do believe something went on here. But not because of the pictures but because the Army is actually talking about this. Most armies across the world would hold their mouths shut. So what happened here must have been frightening enough that someone felt the need to say something. Even just a soldier. Obviously something big went down or else the Army wouldn't have set up radars and spotters trying to figure this out. If it was lanterns, you'd have thought they'd be able to chase them down with the drones they sent up.

So this is very interesting and hope they discuss this more with the media.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

From the article "The yellowish spheres appear to lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing."

Do I have to point out the obvious conclusion? Chinese Lanterns. You've got to admit that the 'fiery orange spears' seem to fit.....and seeing how they are coming from China....well

As for the flying "robot" sighting.......I dunno. Unless they've got some better footage that they release, I'm going to have to remain a bit skeptical about that one.

Yes i also thought about that but, drones sent to chase them could not catch up, also trained army spotters whos job it is to identfy air crafts and other things in the sky could not positively identify them, whole radars were brought up, scientific teams sent out to investigate.

And about the robot part, why would the army or govt be lying. Its not like some Joe wants his 15 mins of fame on youtube. Its not the pics that have been released i am trying to point out with this thread. Its the fact that the army is talking.
edit on 2/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

But it also said that these things took 3-5hrs to traverse the sky before disappearing, so how slow were the drones if they couldn't catch them.

Or have I read it wrong?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, I hope these advanced beings do something already. We are making a mess of this world and will bring upon our own extinction as well as the extinction of many other species shortly. I'm not going to count on them straightening people out though, I'm going to get twenty bottles of rogaine and turn myself into a Yeti and head for the woods shortly. The only time I'll come back into town is when I run out of rogaine.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

From the article "The yellowish spheres appear to lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing."

Do I have to point out the obvious conclusion? Chinese Lanterns. You've got to admit that the 'fiery orange spears' seem to fit.....and seeing how they are coming from China....well

As for the flying "robot" sighting.......I dunno. Unless they've got some better footage that they release, I'm going to have to remain a bit skeptical about that one.

I've never heard of Chinese lanterns that stay airborne for five hours. Five minutes seems to be about the maximum for the ones I've witnessed at least.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The government surely has better pictures but they of course would not disclose those to the public. This particular area is believed by ancient people to be the gateway to the underworld were a race of advanced humonoids reside. Hollow earth theory yes but it has been legend in this part of the world for 1000's of years.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
We're talking about India here.

My buddy who is in medical school was there two summers ago. He said the market was lined with mystics, fortune tellers and unlicensed doctors who said they could remove tumors from you without any surgical tools. Years ago, those quacks were debunked when hidden cameras caught them using chicken parts. Anyway, he was there as part of a humanitarian deal where they provided free checkups and medical services for the poor. Some of the people were so superstitious they would rather some nutjob rub pebbles & incense over them while chanting, than taking the antibiotics he was giving them.

India, Pakistan....etc...full of superstitious and ideological extremists. I would take whatever they say with a grain of salt and assume it's BS, unless real evidence is presented.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

I'm unclear here, you're saying that because India, and the hundreds of millions of people that make it up, has some nuts, the entire populace and apparent government agencies involved here, are to be dismissed? If that's the logic, then because the US had Fatty Arbuckle, anything Einstein said was to be taken with a grain of salt. Or because the US has Jersey Shore, everything coming from MIT is suspect?

It is VERY hard to convey seeing something that is not supposed to exist to a person who wholly believes the thing does not exist. In fact, this they greatest effort in futility. Jesus could come back, walk on water, heal the sick, water into wine and put every action on youtube, from 500 different angles, and most of the population would say, "eh, hoax, show me proof." Could this be why he is never coming back, hell I'm never coming back after seeing this insane asylum.

It is a valid point that the Army, which must maintain credibility at all costs, has put itself on the line in some way. If so, why?

Sorry, do you believe Einstein was American? I credit the American Education for that one. I think the poster was saying that even though India is indeed becoming a power house, there are still many who look for evidence of the supernatural.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

What makes you believe your species are the only living soul in the universe?
I cannot prove to you, but on the global scale, universe is full of life, it's logical thinking.
Ohh, I'm glad you're back

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

www.hindustantimes.com...

old?

* face palm*

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join