It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics were right in the case of the missing S.C. teens ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
A few weeks ago two high school students turned up missing in South Carolina. They had left together from a town a few hours from the beach in a newer pontiac and were headed to Myrtle beach to a party their friends were having. They never made it to the party.After a few days of not turning up theories began to unravel about where they were. Some people thought they ran away or were just being on their own, but that was stupid because their cell phones and debit cards hadnt been used in days. The family turned to psychics in desperation to find their sons. The psychics said the boys had driven off of the interstate and were crashed and the car was upside down. When news got out, people were all along the side of the road looking for a car that had crashed, I looked as well since I live at Myrtle beach and travel those roads often. All attempts failed and no car was found for weeks, until yesterday, crashed off of the interstate a few hours from their home, turned upside down, the boys were found dead. I had really hoped they could have found them sooner. I think the psychic did kind of give the dad the wrong area as to where the vehicle was crashed but still, that was pretty good intuition in my opinion and its all documented. I guess its not so hard to beleive when there are documented cases of psychic individuals helping cops find bodies and missing persons. I think about how those boys must have suffered and my heart goes out to their family and friends.The fathers of those boys went ABOVE and beyond to find them, renting helicopters and searching relentlessly to the point of hiring the psychic(s) that were actually correct for the most part. There could have been more than one psychic involved, the articles didnt give specifics. This accident was a big deal here in S.C. I applaud all of those ,who as I, searched along the side of the roads for those guys.Im alsong second thoughts about accrediting the psychics with this, since they couldnt find the spot and the boys ended up dying but the articles were evasive and Imnot a case expert. Supposedly there were 3 psychics and the papers say that they said "the car was flipped upside down somewhere" .The car was found upside down in a river, the car had gone off of a bridge. Thoughts?

www.cbsnews.com... er/

www.midlandsconnect.com...
edit on 1-11-2012 by jazztrance because: forgot sources

edit on 1-11-2012 by jazztrance because: ?

edit on 1-11-2012 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I dont have the transcripts between the psychics and the family, but it never mentions them saying anything about a river in the news. It seems to me the river would be a key figure they should have mentioned. There are tons of articles about this, I only listed 2.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
That's a terrible tragedy

It is sad it takes something like this to help in verifying psychic abilities.

S&F

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

What a shame the young men were not found sooner. It is a heartbreaking story. I wonder whether in a world where gifted people are given more credit and more support - that their giftedness might be more accurate.

With the same attention given to a garden - where it is watered regularly and tended - then it will flourish. When the gifts people are endowed with are supported and not ridiculed - maybe then they can practice their talents and gifts without the hurdles of negative thoughts and attitudes that pervade society.

Just my thoughts. With gifted people they can only relay the information that they receive - if they were not told about water then it won't be mentioned. Ask any gifted person - they will tell you that they can only tell people what they are given. It is only the dodgy psychics that give false information or tell people what they want to hear.

Much Peace...to the two Young Men and their Families...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
how many people thought when they went missing in their car and no credits cards etc had been used that they had probably crashed somewhere before seeing the psychics?

as horrible as it is if people go missing in a car and there is no trace of them or the car it is just logic to then consider the possibility they crashed somewhere and have not been found.

all the psychic got right that could be put down to a lucky guess is they were upside down.

they didn't go off at a intersection, you said yourself they were not in the area given by the psychics and they never mentioned a river or a bridge.

but they rightly gave the most likely possibility of two people going missing along with the car, but i don't think that proves they were psychic as oppose to just using logic.

if an light aircraft goes missing with two passengers and they have been missing for days and not used credit cards..........

regardless a tragic event.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

You're right it comes down to logic. It's logical to think they drove off the road and flipped over.

It's unfortunate they weren't found sooner. They might have still been alive after the crash. We know that boy who was found alive in his flipped over car off a steep cliff, seen by a helicopter searching for him, following the route he might have taken. I think he survived for 8 or 9 days. There was a movie about it.

Tragic story. A parents worst nightmare.

top topics

join