It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is he a member of ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Brown Student Remains Unconvinced There Was a Hurricane

Daniel says the government wants you to think a hurricane happened and that classes are cancelled, but he knows better.

You gotta wonder where his head is.
I see similar thought processes in many of the postings on ATS.
Is he our future?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Itty bitty mind...smaller box....

Now you see why we have mental health clinics. He needs an all expense paid trip to NYC. Drop him off in Queens for a couple of hours....then get his opinion again.

Des

edit on 31-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Aha. Well. I'm curious about a member here named RolfHarriss.

He's made a fair few posts regarding the BBC and showbiz, how cool would it be if he was THE Rolf Harriss? Lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Don't mind Daniel... he talks like this all the time

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Very puzzling indeed this so-called "hurricane" - Speaking for my own city - I live right in the path of the eye of the storm (Philadelphia) and we experienced moderate winds and some small amount of rain as we would normally experience in an average rainstorm - only less so..........I stayed up till 12..........nothing of significance happened so I went to bed. It was clear but cloudy in the morning..............

MY TAKE? - H.A.A.R.P. PSY-OP that was labeled a hurricane of astronomical proportions when it was actually something else altogether - plain and simple - AND I actually felt that way from the start.........was it a TEST? WHO KNOWS?

When all is said and done what we experienced here in Philadelphia, which was right in the path of the worst of the storm, was NOT a hurricane!
edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
you call that a hurricane?
i'll show you a hurricane
now thats a hurricane!!!
(crocodile dundee!)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Very puzzling indeed this so-called "hurricane" - I live right in the path of the eye of the storm and we experienced moderate winds and some small amount of rain............I stayed up to 12..........nothing of significance happened so I went to bed. It was clear but cloudy in the morning

Perhaps you'd like to repeat that statement, that nothing significant happened, to the families of the people killed by the hurricane.

Please don't abuse your right to stupidity.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Very puzzling indeed this so-called "hurricane" - I live right in the path of the eye of the storm and we experienced moderate winds and some small amount of rain............I stayed up to 12..........nothing of significance happened so I went to bed. It was clear but cloudy in the morning

Perhaps you'd like to repeat that statement, that nothing significant happened, to the families of the people killed by the hurricane.

Please don't abuse your right to stupidity.

I spoke from personal experience from and about the city of Philadelphia...........please pay attention to what people write before commenting..............

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
reply to post by samkent

Very puzzling indeed this so-called "hurricane" - Speaking for my own city - I live right in the path of the eye of the storm (Philadelphia) and we experienced moderate winds and some small amount of rain as we would normally experience in an average rainstorm - only less so..........I stayed up till 12..........nothing of significance happened so I went to bed. It was clear but cloudy in the morning..............

MY TAKE? - H.A.A.R.P. PSY-OP that was labeled a hurricane of astronomical proportions when it was actually something else altogether - plain and simple - AND I actually felt that way from the start.........was it a TEST? WHO KNOWS?

When all is said and done what we experienced here in Philadelphia, which was right in the path of the worst of the storm, was NOT a hurricane!
edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

I live in Erie and we got slammed pretty good. Downed trees, power lines and power outages. If you ask me that's pretty intense considering how far away the eye was. Granted we get storms like this more than a few times a year but you're right in a sense, Sandy was a tropical storm, not a hurricane. But she was ginormous! You can't take away the mass trail of destruction that Sandy caused because the sheer size of the storm was ridiculous. And oh yeah, we got lots of flooding up here too.
edit on 31-10-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I spoke from personal experience from and about the city of Philadelphia...........please pay attention to what people write before commenting..............

I am paying attention....you insinuated that hurricane Sandy is/was some form of psy-op.......stupidity.

You used inverted commas ....."hurricane"...... insinuating that it wasn't really a hurricane......stupidity.

Please pay attention to what you are writing before posting.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I am paying attention....you insinuated that hurricane Sandy is/was some form of psy-op.......stupidity.

You used inverted commas ....."hurricane"...... insinuating that it wasn't really a hurricane......stupidity.

Please pay attention to what you are writing before posting.

Maybe I am wrong here,but Vitruvian was posting their opinion on the storm from the perspective of one who experienced its effects first hand,it may be the case that the effects were far more destructive in other areas,however,he/she is located in Philadelphia and was describing the storm from that perspective.

If, as your location suggests,you are in Stockport,are you really qualified to respond in such a vituperous manner?
I was under the(mistaken?) opinion that ATS was a sounding board for opinion regardless of how outlandish it may appear to some,?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Some of the pictures near the underground areas, where the homeless lives, had red water. Blood. I also think some kind of psy op is/was carried out and who would know. And find this entire thing highly suspicous. There was a storm. It did some damage. But apparently during that storm, untold things could have happened.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Some of the pictures near the underground areas, where the homeless lives, had red water. Blood. I also think some kind of psy op is/was carried out and who would know. And find this entire thing highly suspicous. There was a storm. It did some damage. But apparently during that storm, untold things could have happened.

The storm does seem out of place, and the media did hype it up to be a lot more then it was, even here in Toronto the markets were packed with people buying "extra" supply's only because of the news reports.

Smells like a psy op mission, i personally watched the live feeds for New York area where the pictures were taken, i did not see any major flooding, it was one of those STORMS that happen once in a while, we had one a few years ago, same amount of flooding, no major damage compared to Hurricanes. Why the hype and the scare right?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Smells like a psy op mission, i personally watched the live feeds for New York area where the pictures were taken, i did not see any major flooding,

Your reality is different than mine.
I saw flooded tunnels and subways.
I saw roads where sand is so deep it covered the fire hydrants.
I saw parking garages flooded with cars bobbing nose down in 8 feet of water.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If you are on the SW side of a hurricane, the impact is minimal. The NE side is the absolute worst, and the NW side can be pretty bad as well, but the SW side experiences a lot less wind energy and moisture. The flooding was mostly from storm surge and wave action, so that wouldn't have impacted Philly nearly as much. I don't think this was ever supposed to be a major wind event, it was always a storm surge danger.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here is 48 photos from the area.

It sure looks like flooding to me.
So are the photographers part of some grand plan?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Some days I think I've seen everything as far as human stupidity is concerned, but then someone goes and proves me wrong. If this so called Daniel is in fact a student at Brown the school would do good to dismiss him as he is obviously doesn't have the mental capacity to understand complex topics. It was a hurricane (and a record setting one at that) and to say otherwise shows a massive lack of understand of what a hurricane is and how it functions. Now that I think about it if he is a member here maybe the staff should expunge him here as well because do we really need another person this out of touch with reality posting nonsense here?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Maybe I am wrong here,but Vitruvian was posting their opinion on the storm from the perspective of one who experienced its effects first hand,it may be the case that the effects were far more destructive in other areas,however,he/she is located in Philadelphia and was describing the storm from that perspective. If, as your location suggests,you are in Stockport,are you really qualified to respond in such a vituperous manner? I was under the(mistaken?) opinion that ATS was a sounding board for opinion regardless of how outlandish it may appear to some,?

I wasn't questioning Vitruvian's opinion on the storms severity per se.....I was stating my opinion on his/her views that the hurricane was a result of ps-ops or HAARP and that he/she felt that way even before the storm arrived.

In my opinion to think that HAARP or psy-ops are responsible for creating hurricanes is stupidity.....you are correct that ATS is a sounding board for all opinions, outlandish or not, but if you put that opinion here, then expect to have it questioned.......even if it is questioned from thousands of miles away

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Helig

Don't blame him, the little darling. It probably isn't his fault. He probably didn't get enough (or too much, delete as appropriate) love from his parents. And the lack of emphasis on competition has probably overwhelmed him now he is somewhere that competition will be rubbed into his face. He is also probably controlled by the government after receiving his vaccinations as a child.

At least they seem to be the standard excuses for stupidity these days........

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Obviously,
Some people are confused as to the actual nature of a hurricane.
Next time we have a good cat 3+ come through, I'll hold a big hurricane party down in Galveston and everybody who doesn't know what a hurricane is will be invited.

I'll be in staying with friends up around Dallas of course but you are all invited to the party in Galveston.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join