It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney just bought Lucasfilm for $4 billion, Star Wars Episode 7 announced for 2015.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

I doubt Hamil, Carrie Fischer and Harrison Ford will show up anywhere near the studios for cameos.
I had forgotten about this pic.
Thanks for reminding me.....

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

P.S. Calm down that mousey finger.
Just click 'Reply' once. lol

It's not the mouse, neither my fingers. It's a problem with Firefox sending doube queries whenever I click a button on the internet. I can't fix it, unless I move to another browser. Yep Firefox sucks big time, too bad I can't live without the addons.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

P.S. Calm down that mousey finger.
Just click 'Reply' once. lol

It's not the mouse, neither my fingers. It's a problem with Firefox sending doube queries whenever I click a button on the internet. I can't fix it, unless I move to another browser. Yep Firefox sucks big time, too bad I can't live without the addons.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As a HUGE Star Wars fan I am NOT happy about this!!

Disney should have no part in Star Wars!! They don't make movies like Star Wars, it's too in depth for their pea brains....Grrrr!! This is not cool!

He sold out for the right price!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Nick Cage is trying to hold onto his career with every bit of his fingernails. He's an overall bland actor and doesn't play badasses very well. His 2 Ghost Rider movies were the armpit of Marvel's movie industry. I think the National Treasure franchise was the highlight of his career. His acting suffers from acute melancholy. A dog pissing on a tree gives more excitement in what he does.

Cage's best movie EVER:

Coincidence or not, there are NO occultist references in this movie!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Nick Cage is trying to hold onto his career with every bit of his fingernails. He's an overall bland actor and doesn't play badasses very well. His 2 Ghost Rider movies were the armpit of Marvel's movie industry. I think the National Treasure franchise was the highlight of his career. His acting suffers from acute melancholy. A dog pissing on a tree gives more excitement in what he does.

Cage's best movie EVER:

Coincidence or not, there are NO occultist references in this movie!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Disney should have no part in Star Wars!! They don't make movies like Star Wars, it's too in depth for their pea brains....Grrrr!! This is not cool!

Actually, looking for another perspective, Walt Disney himself would be a great inspiration to another Sith Lord, probably evilest than Palpatine or Anakin, you know... I'm sure all those Monarch slaves of Disney empire would agree with me!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Actually, looking for another perspective, Walt Disney himself would be a great inspiration to another Sith Lord, probably evilest than Palpatine or Anakin, you know... I'm sure all those Monarch slaves of Disney empire would agree with me!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I just read this. and I feel like someone tried to kill me.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Existing thread here

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I don't understand the contract reference.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join