It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Year in a row. Hurricane hits NYC. Next year too???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Having lived here in NYC for the past 11 years, the only hurricanes and the two hurricanes that we received in the past two years, to me smell of a conspiracy.

It seems to me that TPTB are trying to create the perfect storm each year with the hopes of finally hitting NYC head on.
(and by trying to create, yes I do mean weather control)

Of course this is conspiracy website, and of course I believe in conspiracies.

Any thoughts on if there will be a third attempt next season?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think HAARP is behind many many many "natural disasters".

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

I hear it can make a fine cup of tea.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Q: "2nd Year in a row. Hurricane hits NYC. Next year too???"
A: There isn't going to be a "next year". Didn't you get the memo?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Funny stuff! And it bakes bread as well!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
Having lived here in NYC for the past 11 years, the only hurricanes and the two hurricanes that we received in the past two years, to me smell of a conspiracy.

When I lived in Louisiana, we had Katrina and Rita less than a month apart.

Do I think it's a conspiracy? Nope.

Mother Nature is just unpredictable.
edit on 30-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think its related to EA*RTH changing. Not outing there are potentials for tptb running fear campaigns but I think this is natural weather related to oil in the GULF of Mexico and radiation in the atmosphere charging the elements there causing stronger / aggressive weather.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

I hear it can make a fine cup of tea.

You are so quick to jump in on anything HAARP related with some kind of quick, meaningless, reptilian-brain jab
that it becomes an obligatory nuisance that one must work around in order to have a discussion with someone else.

Reading your post is like having to click the x on the advertisement that pops up on the you-tube video.
The advertisement offers no real information, only a slight distraction from the clip I want to watch.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So based on 11 years in your life you formulate a conspiracy against New York. Aren't you special. It must be because you live their right. Good God. New York long before you were born has been getting slammed by Hurricanes. Thats the corridor they all steer for. Same with Florida and area. What about tornado alley. Same places pretty much all the time. The jet streams take hurricanes in that direction. Maybe instead of coming to conspiracy sites you should really research Hurricanes and their history and causes and how they interact with the winds and the currents. I think if you did you might start to think that the possibility of it happening again and again is very real and make the decision to move to higher ground or away from danger. Hurricane season is still on till the end of November. Why wait till next year to have another one. Why not for argument sake say there will be another next week.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

I see.
And the post I was replying to? Loaded with information?

I think HAARP is behind many many many "natural disasters".

edit on 10/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FreshAirGirl

Wow
Sorry to offend you so deeply.
Please forgive me for starting a thread based off my humble curiosity.
It is however a very rare occasion for a hurricane to come all the way into the NY Harbor.
Not to say that you didn't know that already (don't want to offend you any further).

Anyways, how's the weather in Alabama?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Distraction is one of the "25 Rules of Disinformation"...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
No conspiracy, just Mother Nature doing what she does. East Coast gets hit a couple of seasons, then the Gulf Coast gets hit a couple of seasons. So NYC got hit two seasons in a row. Many other cities have been hit a few seasons in a row. When you live on the water it's always a possibility. You get lucky and get missed for several years and then you get a few bad years. Even the experts can only calculate and guess. There are no absolutes.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Did I see Phage make a joke?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

t is however a very rare occasion for a hurricane to come all the way into the NY Harbor.

Here's some information. If you're talking about hurricanes.
2008: Hanna
2007: Barry
2005: Tammy
2005: Katrina
2004: Frances
2003: Isabel
1999: Floyd

And so on. But of course, Sandy is no ordinary hurricane. But there have been worse.

And let's not forget the original "perfect storm" in 1991.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by DrGod

When I lived in Louisiana, we had Katrina and Rita less than a month apart.

Do I think it's a conspiracy? Nope.

Mother Nature is just unpredictable.
edit on 30-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

Did you notice that Issac hit Louisiana 7 years to the day of Katrina. 7 is an important number here.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

By Harrp if you mean the Sun then your right. The sun that harrp was designed to watch does cause all of the earths weather problems. Thats right. Harrp watchs the Sun and the Sun effects on the earth. The Sun more than anything else has the capabilities to remove all life from this planet. Before people jump to conclusions they should educate themselves better about all things natural and cause and effect on this planet. But hey its way more fun to create a conspiracy based on no fact at all on a site like this. Great way to pass the time and keep you from doing all those pesky things in life that are way more important right. Like getting and enjoying a life. Like a theif in the night it shall come. Your number could be up tomorrow. When it washes upon you will you regret the time you wasted away in the last moments....?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
No conspiracy, just Mother Nature doing what she does. East Coast gets hit a couple of seasons, then the Gulf Coast gets hit a couple of seasons. So NYC got hit two seasons in a row. Many other cities have been hit a few seasons in a row. When you live on the water it's always a possibility. You get lucky and get missed for several years and then you get a few bad years. Even the experts can only calculate and guess. There are no absolutes.

We have had a good number of record breaking weather events over the last decade.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
]

Did you notice that Issac hit Louisiana 7 years to the day of Katrina. 7 is an important number here.

Yes I sure did, and while I no longer live there (retreated back to the desert) interestingly people I am still in contact with there had a ho hum attitude about Isaac because it was only a category 1. I lived in Kentwood, LA and they got so much rain that a dam for a reservoir upstream in Mississippi almost gave way. Power was off in some areas for almost two weeks, and they are still cleaning up from that one which was in the end of August. A lot of people were caught with their pants down, so to speak.

I think that's why I am passionate to lean towards the hype for these kind of storms because it only goes to show how unpredictable they are.

But please explain the significance of 7 for us all, would you?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

There will be no hurricane to hit NY next year, or any other place for that matter. The world ends Dec. 21st, 2012.

Someone I think forgot to pass you the memo.
edit on 30-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join