It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When are we going to get an ATS LEGAL page exclusive to...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
ORGANIZED Lawyers with a plan and the drive to see the corruption brought to the proper light.

Why doesn't ATS step up and be there own voice for the people

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Sounds like a trollish statement, but networking and ad revenue are in the ATS top priorities. Not to mention alternative news are only meant for free thinkers, not sheep whom cannot think for themselves or even question authority.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Easy question to answer.

Liability.

If what you wanted that to happen,and it took place,these guys would be tied up in court with all kinds of expenses.
edit on 28-10-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Easy question to answer.

Liability.

If what you wanted that to happen,and it took place,these guys would be tied up in court with all kinds of expenses.

What liablity? Does STARBUCKS get sued because a high profile court case was made by collaboration that occurred in its facility, NO.

No disrespect, but liability has nothing to do a legal forum here on ATS.

Expenses are in the mind in most cases when it comes to the law. The lawyers, which I am sure number in the dozens, who are members of ATS, would come on, research what they already do, submit it forum, so it can be discussed among a strict audience of members. Then ddecide how to go about doing it. Which requires no real skills there. Treason theft fraud rico murder, murder for hire. The only expense would be court cost which I am sure MEMBERS of ATS would gladly pay in exchange for a prime viewing seat for any trial that just may free their decendents from oppression and tyranny from our current government. What expenses so far?

Does Starbucks get sued for its customers collaborating about high profile cases, no. ATS would be the starbucks where it all came together.

Your post was hilarious. No disrespect its the way tptb wanted you to think. Cheers brother. Again no disrespect. If the shtf you have a place in my humble home.
edit on 28-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

Trollish statement it was the beginning of what I thought would be an intelligent conversation. Not an informative space wasting thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Tonight's a night when my confusion generator is in high gear, generating more confusion than ever.

The lawyers, which I am sure number in the dozens, who are members of ATS, would come on, research what they already do, submit it forum, so it can be discussed among a strict audience of members. Then ddecide how to go about doing it. Which requires no real skills there. Treason theft fraud rico murder, murder for hire.
Let's assume, just for the moment, that I am a lawyer. If I found something here that looked like it might result in my undying fame, and generate enough income to pay for all the subpoenas, clerks, and everything else, and would give me a small profit, I wouldn't need to talk it over with other ATS attorneys, I'd just do it. I might go to my partners, or to some other firm I've worked with, but I certainly wouldn't feel a need to discuss it here. Besides, it would put all my strategy out in the public domain.

Thanks, but no thanks.
edit on 29-10-2012 by charles1952 because: delete excess

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
ORGANIZED Lawyers with a plan and the drive to see the corruption brought to the proper light.

Why doesn't ATS step up and be there own voice for the people

As well as the reasons previously state, one other reason is that legal action requires very specific claims against specific people, done for very specific reasons, usually also on a specific date, and backed up by testable evidence.

"Cases" that start on ATS dont usually get much further than "kill all the bankers", or "all politicians are corrupt".

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Because ATS is a discussion forum where like minded people are facilitated to be able to discuss ideas

ATS is not a direct action website.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The Terms and Conditions specifically forbid it in several key areas.

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

22b) Editorial Neutrality: TAN provides a forum for the open discussion of a wide variety of subjects, but does not influence editorial control over any particular theory, opinion, ideology, political doctrine, viewpoint or position on any topic in so far as those topics adhere to the rules set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership. Furthermore, though operating costs are supported by advertising and promotional revenue, TAN do not officially endorse or promote any commercial product or service.

I'm sure I could post even more ways that it would violate the TandC, but the point is that the owners are not interested in any social or political active movement, they are just a sounding board for discussion and ideas, not action.

If you are so interested in what you speak of, why not start your own political action site? Why not start a blog, start a twitter account, build a wiki page, and start building a website and database for the action you are passionate about? Why put the onus on someone else's site to take the risk?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
All I read was: "I'm special because I'm a lawyer and I deserve my own forum".

Get off your high horse.

join