It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Offered to Re-establish Full Ties With Iran - Can he win without the backing of the Jews?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Is it even remotely possible for BHO to win without the backing of the Jews?

The sure defection of the Jewish vote means that Obama has not only lost every major religion in the country, but more importantly he has lost the political force of the Jewish vote and of the powerful Jewish influence with respect to the election.

Obama offered to reestablish full ties with Iran, Israeli paper reports
Israel was told about it and opposed president’s diplomatic incentives package, initiated soon after he took office, and Iran rebuffed it, according to Maariv.

This an interesting and quite revealing expose on BHO's secret intentions that were carried out immediately following his inauguration - albeit not so secret anymore.

Opening paragraphs:

Soon after he took office, President Barack Obama began a process ultimately designed to reestablish full US diplomatic relations with Iran, including a reopening of embassies, an Israeli daily reported Sunday. The initiative, part of a wider shift in America’s diplomatic orientation, aimed at reaching understandings with Tehran over suspending its nuclear program, Maariv claimed, citing “two Western diplomats very close to the administration.”
The initiative led to at least two US-Iran meetings, the report said. Israel was made aware of the contacts, and opposed them.
But Iran rebuffed the “diplomatic hand” offered by the White House, Maariv reported. The Islamist regime “opposed any sign of normalization with the US, and refused to grant a ‘prize’ to the Americans,” according to an anonymous Israeli source quoted by the paper.
The information — the lead item on Maariv’s front page, headlined “Obama offered to renew relations with Iran” — comes on the heels of reports earlier this month that the US and Iran held back channel contacts toward establishing direct talks over Tehran’s nuclear program. Both the White House and Iran denied those reports.
According to Maariv, Deputy Secretary of State William Burns met with chief Iranian nuclear negotiator Saeed Jalili for an hour in 2009, and one other meeting between officials from both sides took place as well.

BTW - judging from the title of this Forum this thread must be in the right place - right? For this is surely political madness on the part of BHO!

edit on 28-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

He had, and still has the Jewish vote.
Most Jewish Americans dont care for Zionist Israel.

Currently he has 59% TO ROMNEYS 35% , not the 78% he had in 2008, but its a group that votes Dem.
www.commentarymagazine.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That is a very interesting aspect of the election which I had somehow forgot to include.... It makes me wonder why the main stream media tends to treat him so nicely when most of the major companies are owned by Jewish persons.

I think what is going to happen is Romney is going to "steal" the election in the eyes of BHO fans and they will be in an uproar. Then... who knows where things can go from there. All I know for sure is the next few months are going to be very very interesting and action packed.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
go to any red-state-blue-state map of the 50 states...

the blue areas are outnumbered by the red states...

the electorial college votes in the blue&swing states exceed the number of votes needed for BHO to get re-elected

the popular vote is a misdirection...even if outwardly BHO does not get endorsed by the zionists he will bend to the demands made them in getting a reelection term...under-the-table of course

in regards to the thread title....look at the Michigan vote and decide for youself if Obama is tyring to gain the Michigan-istan vote

here's a link to red-blue and swing states

www.270towin.com...
edit on 28-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

notice that there are 231 swing state electorial votes... this is a remote possibility that these votes will go to neither Obama or Romney.... maybe a donald trump ?
edit on 28-10-2012 by St Udio because: add the michigan-istan rip

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So essentially the article is saying that a Nobel Prize winner attempted peaceful negotiations with a foreign government instead of bombing and enslaving? The horror!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

He had, and still has the Jewish vote.
Most Jewish Americans dont care for Zionist Israel.

Currently he has 59% TO ROMNEYS 35% , not the 78% he had in 2008, but its a group that votes Dem.
www.commentarymagazine.com...

Take Note: The French expression au contraire is used not only to deny what someone just said, but to proclaim that the very opposite is true.
No argument there - right ? Right !

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
So essentially the article is saying that a Nobel Prize winner attempted peaceful negotiations with a foreign government instead of bombing and enslaving? The horror!

AGAIN -

Take Note: The French expression au contraire is used not only to deny what someone just said, but to proclaim that the very opposite is true. No argument there - right ? Right !

Essentially the same retort applies here - inasmuch as Obama actually won the Nobel War Prize.....Nobel is dead in the water in the opinion of the entire world!!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
sorry - error

edit on 28-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: error

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Honestly, you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

The Zionist Israeli government has never supported Obama to begin with, they prefer a Right Wing government in the US.

The Jewish support Obama has had is the non-Zionists who only wish to be Jewish here in their home country (the US) and don't support a Jewish State (Israel). Typically non-Zionist Jews are Liberal or Left. Zionist Jews are Right and Far Right. You should probably see the list of Zionists that Romney plans to put in his Cabinet... a good number of dual Israeli/US citizens.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thats all obama does is talk. Iran has said they want to kill everyone in isreal, and all the gays, and lots of other people.

For a real life example, image a person says he going to your house and kill your family, would you sit there and talk to him or beat the crap out of him ? If you say call the police or try to talk to him out of it and try to avoid violence, I feel sorry for you, your bubble must be filled with rainbows, unicorns and cotton candy.
edit on 28-10-2012 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Is there any confirmation that Obama actually was / is trying to establish diplomatic relations with Iran ?

Anything anywhere ?

This article may be a ploy to sway pro Democrat American Jews.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You can cry about Obama winning a Nobel Prize all you want, it doesn't change the fact that most of the world acknowledges the award. Your dismissal of Obama's diplomatic sway is rather ignorant. It's obvious the chickenhawks want the US to lead this preemptive war that Israel is so eager to start. Sorry, I don't buy it. Neo-Conservatives and Zionists alike are spinning media in an effort to drum up public approval for aiding Israel. It's really shallow once you realize every jpost or haaretz or any other Israeli themed (aka supposedly super protected by the ADL) or Zionist themed news source is pure propaganda.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
they want to kill everyone in isreal, and all the gays, and lots of other people.
your bubble must be filled with rainbows, unicorns and cotton candy.
Heres a little something for you to do on a Sunday.

Look up ALL the times Iran has called for a War with Israel.
Look up ALL the times Israel has called for a War with Iran.

Then we can Discuss Unicorns and Rainbows.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Is there any confirmation that Obama actually was / is trying to establish diplomatic relations with Iran ?

Anything anywhere ?This article may be a ploy to sway pro Democrat American Jews.

I suggest that you actually READ the article and note the source - doing so will provide you with all the confirmation you might need - then get back to us - OK?
................Thank you

edit on 28-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: pic added

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

You can cry about Obama winning a Nobel Prize all you want, it doesn't change the fact that most of the world acknowledges the award. Your dismissal of Obama's diplomatic sway is rather ignorant. It's obvious the chickenhawks want the US to lead this preemptive war that Israel is so eager to start. Sorry, I don't buy it. Neo-Conservatives and Zionists alike are spinning media in an effort to drum up public approval for aiding Israel. It's really shallow once you realize every jpost or haaretz or any other Israeli themed (aka supposedly super protected by the ADL) or Zionist themed news source is pure propaganda.

Its COMMON knowledge throughout the entire world that the Nobel Peace Prize is a sham and a joke - a mere political tool to favor the Leftists aka Marxist Communists.........
Please do the research - thank you

PS - have you taken note of who the most recent winner was - The European Union????? what a sick sense of humor they have too.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Its COMMON knowledge throughout the entire world that the Nobel Peace Prize is a sham and a joke - a mere political tool to favor the Leftists aka Marxist Communists.........

Please do the research..
I have.

Jews have won the Peace Prize more than any other group... What were you saying bout Leftist,aka Marxist Communist???

I believe the Kids Nowadays call that a BURN.
www.jinfo.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The Academy Awards are a sham too, but saying your movie won X Oscars immediately places it into another class of film in regards to critical respect, whether you or I like the movie or not.

Point is, it's all freshman level espionage. You're not going to ruffle many feathers by demonizing sit-down talks and opening trade relations when our economy needs a boost, not another costly war.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The Jewish people vote straight Democrat. Obama could nuke Israel and still get 65% of their vote. There is no thought to voting in the Jewish community in America. It will be minimum 70% Democrat vote.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It is not only Jews this has an effect on.

I'm not Jewish and this is just another reason for me not to trust Obama.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
It is not only Jews this has an effect on.

I'm not Jewish and this is just another reason for me not to trust Obama.

True enough - and BTW I am referring mostly to the "power" of the Jewish presence in America...........not your average every walkabout Jew on the street.............ya know..........The people I am speaking about hold very much power and influence in American politics - and even in our daily lives - its a fact !!!
edit on 28-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join