It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweetiest Moment of the Day : Koala crawls up leg for a hug !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Luckiest woman in the world

would have loved to be at her place lol

Koalas are the sweetiest animal ever
huging one would be a privilege to me

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I sometimes wish I knew what other animals thought of us. This is the second Koala video I've seen the last few months, and they just walk right up to the Humans like they were some mutual friends. No fear at all, they look like they feel comfort around us.

Thank you for the video, made my day.
edit on 26-10-2012 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Oh my goodness, Koala's are so cute, it's unreal. I've never gotten to see one "in person" but I've always wanted to. That's so cute, the koala was like, "Well, it's not a tree but it looks suitable for climbing so what the heck!" lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You'd be a little sore after that. They may look cute, but their claws are like little razors. Their fur is like plush carpet though, very soft and thick. I tend to find as long as they're eating they're pretty docile for a hold or a pat, but you really do have to be careful or you'll walk away with a few scars.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think I've spent too much time contemplating topics for the B Movie writing contest. I was waiting for it to rip into her face.

Koalas are adorable, but still a wild animal. 'Course, I've never been to Australia so I don't really know what I'm talking about. Maybe they all act that way?

Aussies, do people keep koalas as pets, or are they just naturally that loveable?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I really hate to ruin the cuteness, but I think I have to.

www.lolbrary.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

No not really. A few people keep rescues for a bit, but it's mainly the wildlife parks that look after them both when they're injured or orphaned. It's pretty rare you actually see them in the wild as they tend to stick to higher trees where the eucalypt leaves are.

Even though they look and feel cute, they are still wild animals at the end of the day and are usually pretty averse to human contact.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What?
edit on 27-10-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Koala's are so cute Ive never seen one up close but id love to..She was a very lucky girl to have that cuteness crawl up her leg and let her hold him that is a once in a lifetime event i think..peace,sugarcookie1 S&F for all the cuteness Ben

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Koala's are so cute Ive never seen one up close but id love to..She was a very lucky girl to have that cuteness crawl up her leg and let her hold him that is a once in a lifetime event i think..peace,sugarcookie1 S&F for all the cuteness Ben

Then you will be serve with this one

just hate that it have a cage
but it is so cute and sweet that predator in the wild would also live loris
they need human protection in a way unless there is a big loris reserve somewhere

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
What?
edit on 27-10-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

What?

top topics

join