It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does "our" US gov want from us as a result of all the tighter controls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Perhaps the big shift was when they realized that hey we are not just operating on the same technology as our populace and hence dependant on them to a larger degree, we are leagues ahead so how do we get them to slowly begin to realize that its not us who will bow before their whims which are logically flawed.

I am guessing that we are seeing the effects of such thinking in our laws these days and it plays right into the fact that unless they started clamping down on damned near everything they risked losing or at least fighting unnecasary battles in the natural process of securing dominance.

They either want compliance or death.

solves the problems either way
edit on 26-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
They want submission and control. Sharing knowledge and information is the best way to let people know they are being duped and used, so keeping people in the dark is paramount.
Just look at North Korea.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

What does "our" US gov want from us as a result of all the tighter controls

Subservience, Obedience and Compliance...

Nothing more, Nothing Less.

Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think that its all a part of the plan to have one world government so that we can join in the Intergalactic Brotherhood and enjoy all the cookies and cakes from the bakeshop planet near Alpha Centauri.

Centauri Cheesecake..............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well, our government is supposed to be us. So your question is "what do we want?", I guess we want order from the chaos.

top topics

join