It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Financial Meltdown is a Prophecy from Jesus 2000 years Ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The clock ticks: LINK

Although this is not a religious forum, the topic needs to be addressed in this section of ATS. For all of you who have lost your life savings and see the handwriting on the wall with the national debt, let me show you the reason clearly. I will strive to keep this from being a sermon and simply show you the clear truth.

In life, if you take something from somewhere else, you have transferred ownership of that thing from one place to another. All surplus must first be earned. Compare this to a gift we give to someone we love. The gift must first be earned or received. When a thief takes something that is not earned, the debt then transfers to them and to the one they took from. If I earn $50 and it is stolen, I am then required to earn another $50 to cover the lost income. The one who took it pays it later in the form of suffering. Smoke and you get cancer.

Between 1972 and 1974, the American Government found a way to take what was not theirs and transfer the debt somewhere else. If you are unfamaliar with the petrol dollar ponzie scheme, see this video to understand: Ron Paul and the Petrol Dollar

Simply follow the money:

The Money changers are the central banks and the Federal Reserve. The Petrol Dollar Ponzie Scheme is based on trading Carbon for access to goods and services. All dollars from the sale of Fossil Fuel goes directly through the Federal Reserve. This surplus then becomes the money to borrow from for our own fuel and cheap goods from China. As long as revenue flows in, the debt that is left behind is not a problem. Who owns the debt? The ones borrowing to buy cheap fuel and cheap goods. The profit is taken by the corporation and the loan is written back to the people. As long as the Carbon is only bought in a currency controlled by the money changers, then debt is not a problem. What happens when this revenue is threatened?

This entire scheme was pictured in Revelation 13. To see clearly, you simply need to know that Carbon is 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666.

We now have three witnesses. First, Carbon is the mark of mankind and all other life. Second, Carbon has the atomic structure mentioned above. Third, the money changers are involved from a historical perspective. Does the shoe fit? Let's see:

Again from Revelation 13

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

The name of the 'mark' is the name of the beast (Carbon) and the number of Carbon's name (6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons).

So far, you may not be convinced. Let me show you something from the beginning of the Bible:

Genesis 3

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

We know that this fruit came from the fruit of knowledge at the heart of the garden. What is located inside the heart of the earth? Oil. What is Carbon and the energy derived from it used to fuel? Technology. What is the fruit (Thing produced by) of knowledge? Technology. Will the Earth die if we continue on our present path? Our garden will be a field of burning weeds at our present course.

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

I now have five witnesses. Are there more?

Matthew 21

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’

First, define the symbols

1) Temple - Earth and the Garden built my Christ
2) Buying and Selling - Commerce
3) Tables - Financial Instruments and the symbol for eating a meal. Food and production form the Garden.
4) Money Changers - Bankers
5) Benches - Place of rest
6) Doves - Peace
7) House (A place for the protection of God's family / Also the body)
8) Prayer - Reaching out for God instead of relying on men and tools
9) Robbers - Those who take rather than giving and receiving

What is Jesus saying. Simple:

The peacemakers have no rest. The money changers surplus has been turned to debt. The tables have been flipped.

I now have seven witnesses to the same events. Jesus enters the temple that the 'experts' and leaders destroyed in the first century.

John 2

19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

Three days is three thousand years. Day two is when Christ enters the temple once again. The last day is the Day of the Lord when he restores the temple and throws the money changers out to free the people. The enemy becomes His footstool.

20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

At this point, we see the dual meaning of the temple as the building and as Christ himself. Jesus also mentions that the body is the temple for each of us. The body is also an allusion to the body of believers being raised on the last day.

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

I say this to the money changers. He knows you and so do we. That debt will be paid, but not by us. You have your reward already. I'm looking for something better.

edit on 21-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Well strange title for sure - but I think this link is more suitable for your post title --'
IRON MOUNTAIN
goes over what Jesus said about this time and what was to come before he returns --- end times review

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Matthew 24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

Sounds to me that Jesus was the bankers' advocate.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Seems he also was a proponent of the "rich get richer and the poor get poorer."

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
One simple little story about Jesus says what will happen to the world when you let greedy people take charge.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Interesting video. I'll need to watching it at some point.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

As I watch your video, I realize two things. One: I ate the third loaf as we all have. Two: The beast is all of us. Go back to the quotes from Revelation 13 and you quickly see that there is no one beast. It's all of us who have participated.

But, I also know this. Of the two thieves on the cross representing all of us thieves, one repented. Only one. The one he followed was the way off the cross. The name of Jesus was the name by which we are all saved--even the enemies if they repent (Issac and Ishmael). Love your enemies and love God. This is what Luke 10 says. Brothers must be loved above all. This is why Issac and Ishmael must love each other before they will see Christians as their brothers too. Your own messenger stated the case well.

The true enemy is neither of these three by the way.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
why is everyone always under the assumption that the bible is full of hidden meanings and secrets to be deciphered. are even the faithful not liking what they are reading, so they need to create more meaning?
perhaps jesus meant exactly what he said. perhaps you have to look further then your religious creed to find the answers you want in life.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Jesus was a violent man for sure - he chased the money changers out of the temple with a whip.
the rest of the time he was a peaceful law abiding man - see what one bad day will do for you >?<
Moral of this story - dont use a whip
edit on 21-10-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
why is everyone always under the assumption that the bible is full of hidden meanings and secrets to be deciphered. are even the faithful not liking what they are reading, so they need to create more meaning?
perhaps jesus meant exactly what he said. perhaps you have to look further then your religious creed to find the answers you want in life.

When the thieves control the money, who controls the thieves? Are you sure an answer exists other than love for others? We can clearly see that giving and receiving is superior to taking what is not earned. For a gift to be given, it needs to be earned first. What gift do you suppose the thieves will give you when they run out of income themselves? Can the Earth support more debt caused by our actions?

There is (and can only be) one solution. The blueprint was given to us in the BIBLE (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth).

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Jesus was a violent man for sure - he chased the money changers out of the temple with a whip.
the rest of the time he was a peaceful law abiding man - see what one bad day will do for you >?<
Moral of this story - dont use a whip
edit on 21-10-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

Are you sure that the moral is not, "Don't be the one whipped?" I'm going with avoiding the whipping.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oh Jesus, you lost me when you threw Ron Paul into the mix!

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

The guy never even got close to being on a ballot....let it go already!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

When the thieves control the money, who controls the thieves? Are you sure an answer exists other than love for others? We can clearly see that giving and receiving is superior to taking what is not earned. For a gift to be given, it needs to be earned first. What gift do you suppose the thieves will give you when they run out of income themselves? Can the Earth support more debt caused by our actions?

There is (and can only be) one solution. The blueprint was given to us in the BIBLE (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth).

jesus didnt not invent the philosophy of solving conflicts with love. you give him far to much credit for what we all know SHOULD be the right way to live in the world.

the thieves you speak of are well aware of right and wrong. that is in no regard to the common sense teachings that you give all credit to jesus for.

religion has had it's time to fix things. in fact they have had a ridiculous amount of time to attempt it.
its clear you are looking back to jesus for new help, but are not finding any. creating it by re-translating the bible once again, isnt going to solve the issues.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

You are misreading what Jesus meant. I can help you see it.

If you earn what you receive from your work, you are producing a surplus and not taking it. Even in the banking world, the surplus must be earned over time as interest. What we see with the current banking system is far different. Corporations are borrowing money and transferring the debt to the people to pay. We buy what was produced at the price of the profit only. The debt to acquire the goods is left for us to pay. This is how the ponzie scheme works. On top of this, the Government takes the money from the system and simply gives it to the corporation in the form of grants and aid. Other countries receive this as well as long as peace can be purchased. If the peacemakers can buy this control by giving some back now and again, they have rest. Now that the system is collapsing in around them (The Bricks have Fallen), then the peacemakers have no rest, because the tables have been turned to debt.

You cannot smoke and avoid cancer. Taking a reward you do not earn leaves a debt to be suffered. On the other hand, if we had worked out in a gym and put the smokes down, our health would reflect the work needed to earn what was gained. Bankers should know better than to produce debt and steal rewards they have not earned.

Jesus parable is a reflection of being a good steward of what can only be given by God. This Earth is a good metaphor for this. God gives and we receive. Only a thieve takes. God expects us to give what we earn back to others. A good father gives his family what he has earned.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

jesus didnt not invent the philosophy of solving conflicts with love. you give him far to much credit for what we all know SHOULD be the right way to live in the world.

the thieves you speak of are well aware of right and wrong. that is in no regard to the common sense teachings that you give all credit to jesus for.

religion has had it's time to fix things. in fact they have had a ridiculous amount of time to attempt it.
its clear you are looking back to jesus for new help, but are not finding any. creating it by re-translating the bible once again, isnt going to solve the issues.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

The root of the problem is found in Genesis 3. We did not respect the authority of God. As it turns out, the religion you speak of is more of the same in most cases. There are those who are faithful to giving and receiving, yet we are ALL thieves if we take even a penny that we did not earn. Using a penny is a metaphor for anything we take in life that is not earned. We all die and this is a reflection of debt leading to death. Entropy will catch us all in the end, yet Jesus told us clearly that " You must be born again."

The symbolism of the Bible cannot simply be tagged as misplaced concreteness as you suggest. What do you think Jesus meant by being "Born again?" He said this in relation to baptism. Baptism finds its root meaning in the fact that we are immersed into the water of reality to find our repentance (Rising to new life). Isaiah 26 stated it clearly.

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

While the saved are resting in chambers, what of those who are pictured in the last few verses? Who are they? Ask John the Baptist. He was offering the masses of people repentance from the waters of baptism. He told the "experts" in the law what would happen to them.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

They may think their caves (underground bunkers) will shelter them from the coming fire. Not so much from what the Bible states.

Isaiah 2:19

Men will flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from dread of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth.

The rest of the chapter is worth reading. All of Isaiah is a picture of the Last 1000 years on Earth and this transition point between day two and three when peace arrives on Earth.

As it turns out, this is irony. They left Jesus in a cave hoping he would stay there. He rose instead to new life. Jesus will leave them in their caves as the Earth burns by the work of their own hands from what I can tell from scripture. Ironic.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

That is not what the parable says. There is no debt. The master got his money back.

The man put the masters money away, so that when he came back, he could give him the same amount. The master was angry, saying that he should have put the money with the bankers to earn interest. He even says that the master reaped where he didn't sew. The master wanted more money than he invested. The master created a sense of debt, through his greed for more.

The parable ends with Jesus proclaiming that the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer.

Who then is the thief? Hint. It's not the poor man.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i cannot accept using quotes from the bible, to cite or make a point on a personal, modern translation of other quotes from the bible.
Im not trying to be that guy, who nitpicks at religious discussion. But it is extremely flawed and really merits no consideration.

Ill explain it slightly differently if i can.

You are searching for modern day answers using quotes from the bible (this is fair, and there are lessons to learn from any book, and from any history)
But some of us disagree with the complicated re-translation of parables you are attempting. I am one with a very open mind. i do believe there was a man named jesus and he had some great new ideas that did/could have really helped humanity in those days, and even today.
But it is very hard to be told what he meant is not what he said, simply because you need it to be true. and you cant cite other bible verses to console us on your theory.

I cant speak for everyone. maybe its just me having this problem

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

That is not what the parable says. There is no debt. The master got his money back.

The man put the masters money away, so that when he came back, he could give him the same amount. The master was angry, saying that he should have put the money with the bankers to earn interest. He even says that the master reaped where he didn't sew. The master wanted more money than he invested. The master created a sense of debt, through his greed for more.

The parable ends with Jesus proclaiming that the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer.

Who then is the thief? Hint. It's not the poor man.

"Be not arrogant because of that which you know; deal with the ignorant as with the learned; for the barriers of art are not closed, no artist being in possession of the perfection to which he should aspire. But good words are more difficult to find than the emerald, for it is by slaves that that is discovered among the rocks of pegmatite." PtahHotep, 5th Dynasty

Who receives the emerald? The King or the Slave? Which is of higher value? The emerald or the work that produced it?

You are confused with our lot on life. Baptism is our immersion into reality for repentance. What we invest is what is given to us while the Master (Owner) is away. The talent is what you are given as a gift. Using them wisely is what we produce as the thing we give back. Look up bread of shame and read the definition.

The parable is about stewardship. It's not about silver or gold. It's symbolism for investing your "talents" with something that gains more value for the Master. He doesn't need it, you do. The slave is the one digging. God already has what we search for.

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

i cannot accept using quotes from the bible, to cite or make a point on a personal, modern translation of other quotes from the bible.
Im not trying to be that guy, who nitpicks at religious discussion. But it is extremely flawed and really merits no consideration.

Ill explain it slightly differently if i can.

You are searching for modern day answers using quotes from the bible (this is fair, and there are lessons to learn from any book, and from any history)
But some of us disagree with the complicated re-translation of parables you are attempting. I am one with a very open mind. i do believe there was a man named jesus and he had some great new ideas that did/could have really helped humanity in those days, and even today.
But it is very hard to be told what he meant is not what he said, simply because you need it to be true. and you cant cite other bible verses to console us on your theory.

I cant speak for everyone. maybe its just me having this problem

I see your point, yet the entire Bible provides foreshadowing for future events. We see this over and over. Ultimately, all the foreshadowing builds to the climax of an event that is mentioned again and again--The Day of the Lord.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Take the seven days above and see where Christ was crucified. He said that if they destroy this temple (His body), he would raise it again in three days. Two have passed. The last day is the one where Christ reigns on Earth. Can you see the significance of a day of rest and all the prophecies that point to that target day at the end of the age? This is the topic of the entire Bible, not just the few verses I show as relevant.

It may not be obvious to you, but it is clear to me. Christ was telling us we had two days left to seek Him and repent. Baptism is the chance to be immersed into reality to repent of what came before the veil was put over the temple. Jesus said, "you must be born again." I assume he meant it.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

I'll continue to pull on the veil as hard as possible so you can see.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

One more to go along with the last. What day did Paul think the righteous AND wicked would need to be resurrected?

Acts 24

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Has there ever been a day and age when 7 billion souls need salvation together? How is it possible that the ones who pierced Christ will see him return?

Revelation 1:7

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”[a]
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

I explain what those clouds are in this thread: Amnion, Amniotic Fluid, Amnesia

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Oh. So the moral of the story, parable, is that we should know our (financial) place. Let the rich keep there money and when they steal it from us we should just know our place.

Sounds like a bankers wet dream.

This thread is about finance and global melt down right ? Just checking.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join