It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's sinking ship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

9/11 was an inside job!

Thought Israel/Mossad did it guess they can't make up their minds on "who done it".

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by campanionator

Lol...arguing over semantics.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neo. please prove to me, no matter your thread derailing tactics, that Clinton 2 will not happen!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

By the way, I vote Yes!! 911 was an inside job.

I also might start to believe that Bush, Clinton, and Obama are related. Not joking.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

You say she should be out of office.

Tell me then,

Who should be in office?

There is not one single person serving on any branch of government that has not twisted or ignored the facts.

They are all crooks and liars.

Is that a slide of hand? Or maybe a deflection?

Can you honestly tell me what we were doing in Libya to begin with?

Was it for the people?

To be a politician and to be succesful, is to be a liar. They are the one's doing the slide of hand trickery.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have come to the conclusion the idea of "too big to fail", has been adopted by every crooked politician in Washington.

I guess being above the law is just one of the many perks these guys have.

Its a shame having integrity counts against anyone that wants to serve a role in government.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Thought Israel/Mossad did it guess they can't make up their minds on "who done it".

Nope

Bill CLINTON stirred that pot long before Bush got into office..

Check the date of the report...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Who should be in office?

There is not one single person serving on any branch of government that has not twisted or ignored the facts.

They are all crooks and liars.

This is a rationalization to keep her?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by intrptr

Either way, if the Genius move by the Rep. is to blame the Libya issues on Clinton?? I am sure that will go away as soon as either Romney is elected and certainly if Obama gets elected because either way Hillary will be President in 2016!!! Mark my Words.

Please provide the link to the Web Site I can make my Millions winning that bet!!! Thank you in advance.

As scary as that sounds I don't think the American (Republic) will feel differently towards her the second time around (if she runs).

I think she is happy where she's at. The power and control behind the scenes in the State Dept. There she can enact foreign policy and not be held accountable. Remember, Hitler was a jerk, but incapable of actually carrying out the work. That he left to his minions. They were the ones infuzed with a Global Religous zeal.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Yep, Bush cant blame Clinton now (he is not in office). Clinton cant blame Bush (he is not in office).

No matter what has happened Romney/Obama is to blame.

edit on 21-10-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It wasnt a "different" feeling at that time, it was a close race between Clinton and Obama. She basically said "ahhh, you take it this time".

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
You guys are about as righteous as an anti gay Republican toe taping
In an airport bathroom

Nice try....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh get off your high horse.

What are you even complaining about?
If we could second guess these events we would not have such problems.

You do understand that GWB with advance notification allowed 2 planes to hit the WTC and people understood that the advance notification was insufficient to prevent the tragedy. Same here. What's the problem?

GWB?

Are you kidding me?

What the hell does he have to do with this?

Im not unhinged. Im pissed. Obviously, the "fan club" doesnt worry about a few deaths, unless its a Republican Warmonger.

Get a Democrat Warmonger, willing to sacrifice lives, for an election, then its A-OK.......

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I did not say keep her.

I just want to know who everybody wants to replace her.

Is there such a thing as an honest politician.

If we are going by ethics then there would not be any politicians in office.

I see it for what it is.

They have the power. We do not. I know,just as everyone here should know, that there isn't going to be a damn thing done to any Clinton.

She along with every other person serving should not be there. Just look at how trustworthy rumsfield was.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You guys are about as righteous as an anti gay Republican toe taping
In an airport bathroom

Nice try....

Nice of you to show us a picture of you in action!

I bet you wish you were shorter.

When the next group of Republicans come in, you
Can put your moral compass back in the attic huh?

edit on 21-10-2012 by campanionator because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2012 by campanionator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I dunno lets blame the video that caused Benghazi- now Obama, Bidden, Clinton, Rice, Carney, did i miss anyone all blamed some poorly produced 3rd rate video caused a massive uprising in the middle east which in turn got 4 Americans killed in Libya including our Ambassador.

My question is - what the hell will go on when Zero Dark Thirty hits the theaters?

The major motion picture about the killing of OBL that the Obama Administration helped produce - trailer to follow.
lol

edit on 21-10-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

When the next group of Republicans come in, you
Can put your moral compass back in the attic huh?

campanionator

You post as if you think you know me.
Are you a returning former member or are you using another account?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by intrptr

It wasnt a "different" feeling at that time, it was a close race between Clinton and Obama. She basically said "ahhh, you take it this time".

Really, I didn't know that. Okay I concede, not to her though. In my opinion, she is the definition of woman scorned and if unchecked will drag us all down.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by campanionator

Where were the right wingers when our troops were sent to the WRONG country to die??? How many thousands???

Where the hell have left wingers been during the past 4 years where the current adminstration has been killing people all over the globe?

Like:

Libya,Pakistan,Uganda,Syria,Jordan,Yemen,Somalia.and Afghanistan where the current administration is responsible for the most US deaths in a decade.

Self righteous who would that be?

All those silent except when their is a D in the oval office.
edit on 21-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
First off I would like to say that I am sorry for your misfortune of being out of work. I thank God that I still have a job and can not imagine what you're going through.

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I read all of the posts on this thread.

I see a lot of Clinton bashing going on.

It seems that everyone forgot that the last time we had a decent economy where someone could afford a gallon of gas and a gallon of milk, there was a Clinton in office.

Actually Clinton's first two years in office were a dismal failure. It was not until '94 that things started turning around. That year republicans took control of the house and senate and Clinton, correctly, took a large shift to the right. His next 6 years were a lot better.

How time affects memory, I guess.

I would give just about anything for an economy similar to Clinton's.

I guess everyone enjoys high unemployment and near record energy prices.

This is why I despise politics. Keep pointing the finger folks, it is solving the problems.

As far as Libya, we shouldn't have had people there to begin with. Take care of home first, then worry about the world's problems.

But what do I know, I am just a poor as$ out of work and trying to survive.

As for the rest of your post, I agree.
Quad

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join