It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Alien Carcass Being Forensically Studied By Dr. Greer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Greer however is a known liar, and openly admits he has the ear of the Elites.

Why do so many people choose to label these blood sucking scum who have driven the earth and its resources into the dirt elite? There is nothing Elite about living off the death and misery of this planet and most it's inhabitants.

Greer in my opinion started off with good intentions and I believe a part of him is genuine but some of the videos Ive seen are quite ridiculous and clearly appear to be a dubious attempt to milk money from gullible folks who want to believe.
edit on 21-10-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

It all comes down to the word itself. Elite = El-ite ---- There is a deity called El, and he is their God.

Now as far as Greer goes, yes I have watched many videos of him. Some of what he says has merit to it, some of what he says are outright lies. I view this as a psychological tactic, which the mainstream media exploits constantly: Mixing a half a truth with lies, what a great concoction.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Who knows, maybe Greer has found something that more than only he can see. But I am not getting my hopes up.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidNova

There are no pictures yet, but if Dr. Greer is in fact involved in this matter, we should expect something

External News Link

Really? I'd be more likely to say the opposite. Steven Greer, the man that on so so so many occasions has promised the moon and come up with nothing, the man that has been caught out lying and fabricating just to make money and get publicity for his stupid training courses that verge on cult-ish conman styles is involved and therefore it's just smoke with no fire.
He never comes up with the goods!

This is one of many of the threads on here about Greer: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those that have been looking through ATS will know all about Greer and will also know that he is not massively popular in a lot of ufology circles these days. Plus some of his cronies have been on here and have been rather another recruiters.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I haven't reaserched the guy much but I've not heard of anything that has proven he is a con, I just thought he was director of a movement pushing for disclosure, with many credible witnesses I might add. Where's the con?

Apparently if you've ever collected a dime from anyone in regards to aliens or ufo's makes you a con man these days. Write a book and then sell that book, you're a con man.

This is not how it goes at all. There are plenty of respected ufologists that have made money from the subject. However after watching Greers training program and how he uses psychology to convince people they are seeing things that aren't there and seeing him get caught out lying and never coming up with evidence then there the line should be drawn.
edit on 21-10-2012 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Too many promises from Mr Greer, not enough results and always interlaced with requests for $$$$$$. A parasite on the vulnerable that are all too willing to believe hocus pocus. Started off good, but got seriously derailed into lala land. Intermixes truth with conjecture = perfect recipe for a money seeking charlatan. Make no mistake, he is seriously well informed on all aspects of the topic which makes this whole scenario more tragic from our point of view. He may still be reformed.
edit on 21/10/12 by Donegal_TDI because: to edit

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just to avoid confusion. There was another alien carcass found in Chile prior to this one
we are discussing here. Also a tiny 7.2 cms. corpse found by 15 years old Armando
Henriquez in Concepcion while walking on a field in 2002. The kid said the creature was
almost dead This story gained notoriety everywhere including the US. These are some
photos and two links to the story and more pictures. Now the question is: How Dr. Greer
missed this one?

Links with the 2002 story
rense.com...
juper.tripod.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If Greer has this alien, then I must be Jim Morrison.

So now I must impart some words from the Interwebs to the Greer camp: Pics or it didn't happen.

Also, he does strike me as a shifty character and should have kept his day job.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Looks like greer is no dear!!! But juries sometimes deliberate a long time!

We will just have to wait and see...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If this is real, I wonder when his "accident" is going to happen???

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Dr. Derp err Greer again? He must've felt himself not being in the spotlight and thought to himself I MUST DO SOMETHING! I expect nothing, he made this announcement, I expect nothing to come of it, this story will just fade away into oblivion. From his tract record, I'm not sure why any one would give him a moment of their time or a nickle.

Obvious conman is obvious.

which leads me to the famous quote of : "There's a sucker born every minute"

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I surpose this is a classic case of "crying wolf" time and time again you tell the folks who are actually fascinated and love the subject of UFOs/EBEs or indeed the paranormal as a whole that you have something and time and time again the folks are disappointed or outright feel deceived then if one day you DO have something ...........ain't no one buying it, especially if you demand or will demand financial reward from them.

Think Mr Greer is clutching at straws to hold on to a slice of the pie

But could be wrong

Ste
edit on 21-10-2012 by steshift1981 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here's instructive reading on Greer:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

I participated in an interview on a recent Dark Matters Radio episode regarding Greer and his nonsense, with one of the participants of the original disclosure event he put together a decade ago, Arnie Arneson, who has very much distanced himself from Greer since that press conference. I also interviewed Greer a few times on my former net radio show, and found him to be a ridiculous, dishonest snake oil salesman, and not a very good one, at that.

Anyone buying into _anything_ that Greer is involved with is climbing down an endless pit of nonsense. Buyer beware.

dB

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

Well its obvious that you are new to the subject.... go dig up a little about the outlandish claims Greer has made over the past decade, and you decide for yourself if this guy is full of it

Deny Ignorance my friend, because Greer certainly doesn't

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

If this is real, who is to say this is an alien? We find new species on earth every day. Definately could be missed at that size.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Just watch as he is about to reveal it to the world and just after he has cleaned out everyone's bank account. DARKFORCES SNOOK INTO HIS SECRET LOCATION AND STOLE THE BODY AND ALL HIS EVIDENCE.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidNova

The carcass of what superficially appears to be an alien has been examined by Dr. Steven Greer (an emergency room doctor) and his colleague (also an M.D.) in surgical conditions, using CT scans and X-ray. Tissue samples are being studied by a leading geneticist for DNA analysis. The results point to this entity not being of Earth origin.

Very Interesting
It only adds excitement to me for the fact that Dr. Steven Greer is involved.
He is the founder of 'The Disclosure Project' which main purpose (if you didn't already know) is to release all top secret information about extraterrestrials and their involvement in our lives.

There are no pictures yet, but if Dr. Greer is in fact involved in this matter, we should expect something

External News Link

Dr Greer you said?

A couple of smileys are worth a thousand words!! Jeez! I'm outta here!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

Why do people still post threads about the latest unsubstantiated claptrap that Doc Greer claims? Sheesh.

And if he really had one, he'd have a press conference the day before yesterday [figure of speech alert] and show the thing or at least pictures of it. The guy is an attention whore and conman. Period.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Greer would not pull such an obvious hoax. Both his reputation as a ufologist and a doctor will be at stake. If he did, it would ruin him.

I think you mean that if he ever produces any genuine evidence then his reputation as a charlatan and conman will be at stake.

Even charlatans get lucky.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sort of off topic....but not really. the motto of a con-artist is to have the " mark" the one being conned. To willingly and wantingly give the con-artist the money. They don't steal it ,you give it to them. Most of the time out of shear greed on the part of the 'mark". In this scenario, you op are the "mark" Dr.Greer is the con-artist.

If your research of Dr.Greer involved any money exchanging hands.I.E. You buying anything from any of his websites, books, lectures, etc, etc. Then as stated before by other poster.....you are a conned man. You want it bad enough....he'll create it for you and anyone else who has $19.95 burning a hole in your pocket.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
Even charlatans get lucky.

Here's the problem, though...

If Greer comes out after this forensic study with his own findings and evidence, that evidence will be suspect, unless he would allow another forensic study by an independent and credentialed lab. He is too secretive about his "research" for his findings to be beyond reproach. I said before that it is ironic that one of the faces of the Disclosure Project is himself so secretive and non-inclusive.

I have a feeling that Greer WILL say he found evidence that the carcass is of alien origin, and anyone who wants to pay to come to his ranch would be "allowed" to see this evidence (and the carcass) -- or maybe his findings will be available on a video for only $9.95 (plus postage and handling). However, I doubt he will ever allow a study of it by an independent party.

edit on 10/22/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join