It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One killed in shootout with UFO/2012-Cult

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

One killed in shootout with UFO/2012-Cult

www.thelocal.de

A German man said to be the leader of a UFO-conspiracy theory sect was arrested after a gun battle on a Caribbean island in which another German man was killed, a German woman arrested and at least three police officers wounded.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.theprovince.com

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This is a UFO and Conspiracy-theory cult called "The Academy for Future Health". They are based in the Dominican Republic. According to its founder Peter Brunck, the world ends in 2012.

Their mansion was raided by the police and the cult members fought back with bullet proof vests and their arsenal of weapons.

This may be only the first of such cults to be involved in shootouts as 2012 draws to a close.

www.thelocal.de
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Two months and three days early.

If it's starting already, I honestly wonder just how destabilizing to society believers are going to become? This is like a case of instant false flag - just add Internet, Mayan prophecies, and a calender date.

Scary stuff.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Makes me wonder......Have any moderators checked to see if Peter is a member here?

It sounds like he might have spent some time here reading the forums for the ideas this group had.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
they must not have heard that ET equipment explodes bullets.
I knew this would get tied to terrorist activity in numerous ways.
This isn't a direct tie but is very suggestive that they were planning something besides watching for UFOs

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I agree entirely with the concerns. 2012 isn't just another doomsday date. Just as 2012 hasn't turned out to be just any election. Both are historic in nature and context. 2012 doom is worse though because it's so pervasive on a world wide basis and goes back a good many years. It's almost become a cultural knowledge IMO at this point. Everyone knows the date is important and bad to hear at least some talk out there.

Heck, A financial firm has even had a commercial making light of the 2012 prophecies, while the movie insures the scariest film images of disaster imaginable for every nation are nice happy thoughts to accompany as the mental image for stories heard as the date approaches.

I definitely know there are more of them. No question. If you watch some of the documentaries that come on cable channels, some of the businesses that build the BIG commercial grade bunkers talk about clients with existing facilities into the hundreds and some, far more. Never mentioning what clients....but then, I'll bet that's an NDA the size of a book to do the work for people like that in the first place. It sure says A LOT about the seriousness though. Private parties building concrete communities speaks volumes by the money and resources put out.

I have no idea what may happen...though I'd imagined it would be space based for time frames involved and while Space is a BIG place, it's not THAT big for anything supposedly having any effect within this time frame.

I just don't know anymore? Maybe the Mayans were just crappy at prediction and it's nothing but a boo-boo. They found the version with the error. Wouldn't that be the ultimate bad joke?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Makes me wonder......Have any moderators checked to see if Peter is a member here?

It sounds like he might have spent some time here reading the forums for the ideas this group had.

You can search the members list too. I havent found that name there. But of course most people sign up without using their real name.
edit on 18-10-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I can't understand why they thought they could succeed in a stand off with the police over some illegal weapons.

who stands off the police in a shoot out except people really high on drugs who totally expect to get shot and think they can run. you can't run from the police on an island!

aren't these people civilized because that just sounds totally crazy.

maybe they thought they could take over the island, but that is still a daffed idea.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

You can search the members list too. I havent found that name there. But of course most people sign up without using their real name.

Thanks wasn't sure there was one. But your right, we probably would never know if he is or not.

It sounds like not only were they into what was mentioned in the article, but they had been getting ready for a survivalist situation. Pretty scary stuff!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

From what Ive read here and there (this news is just breaking so there is not much to read on it yet), they appear to have been preparing for some post-apocalyptic shoot-out. I guess they got a preview of that. They also seem to have taken their website offline as of 2012, after having gathered their doomsday flock.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I think the internet is now merely a tool for the order to roll out new technofascist ambitions, in demoralizing waves.

They prime us for the rape using the net. Later, once all the mentally ill conspiracy freaks have digested the primer load, and ennui has set in~the warm afterglow that comes after your butt's been reamed, the media creatures are summoned, to put it into words that the joe blows who have no time, nor inclination, to think, can understand.

The last one that I saw which really made me walk away from the computer and sadly ruminate was the pending SCOTUS case which will shove corporate dildos up our collective arse: Kirtsaeng v. John Wiley & Sons. The ramifications for corporate fascism are staggering. I cannot see the world after such a play...just korporate maggots, and korporate kops, everywhere. Federally, locally, internationally, all tied together by the miracle of the internet.

Sneaking in stuff like this is what the 2012 hoax is all about. Not trying to detract from the story, but it's trivial, just more face eating filler to usher in the LE they crave.

Just add internet. This legal case is about the worst thing I have read here, over the years, and I am nearly speechless.

It's a broad pincer maneuver, encompassing ALL forms of technology, law enforcement, bank records, cash flows, personal property rights, livelihood, happiness, life and liberty, you name it. This case is a threshold moment. The fun's just starting, and will continue long after we are rendered soulless, and then dead.

edit on 18-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I can't understand why they thought they could succeed in a stand off with the police over some illegal weapons.

Because they are delusional or they so strongly believe the world will end that it doesnt matter anymore.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

2012 doom is worse though because it's so pervasive on a world wide basis and goes back a good many years. It's almost become a cultural knowledge IMO at this point. Everyone knows the date is important and bad to hear at least some talk out there.
Everyone?? C'mon now. You know that's not true.

Aside from online idiots, I don't know a single person that actually believes any of that Doomsday crap. Heck, many people don't even know that there actually are some idiots out there who honestly do believe it.

I have no idea what may happen...though I'd imagined it would be space based for time frames involved and while Space is a BIG place, it's not THAT big for anything supposedly having any effect within this time frame.

I just don't know anymore?
With regards to any sort of Astronomical/Universal type of event, not a dam thing is going to happen.

IF any significantly large event were to actually take place, it will be entirely Idiot-Based. 100% Idiotic Acts carried out by morons.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind to see a *snip*load of idiots taking out themselves(&/or each other). Sadly though, my wishes are never granted.

Maybe the Mayans were just crappy at prediction and it's nothing but a boo-boo. They found the version with the error. Wouldn't that be the ultimate bad joke?
Ridiculous misinterpretations and inaccurate translations made by undereducated men of today, is not even close to being the same thing as a Failed Mayan Prediction.

edit on 10/18/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Because they are delusional or they so strongly believe the world will end that it doesnt matter anymore.

I guess I'm finding it strange that they are not in one of the two common crowds of UFO believers. Those crowds being the ones who believe ETs will come and bring peace or the other crowd who believe there will be war but that aliens are so advanced that there is really nothing we can do from either side because our stuff doesn't match up with theirs, either for or against it.

For example, I have these terrible thoughts that they have been very unjust in their dealings with ETs and if that turned out to be true I would want to do anything in my power to help them get justice and I believe ETs tell people things, and I have had numerous experiences but no matter how angry I get I have not been told to pick up conventional arms and fight the power because it seems that would only cause even more problems for these visitors.

That was an extremely dumb thing to do. I think I'd rather be associated with Applewhite gang as a UFO believer.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

They also seem to have taken their website offline as of 2012, after having gathered their doomsday flock.

I know absolutely nothing at all about these people, so this is purely speculation. This is just the thought that came to me after reading that↑ specific statement.

If they have been living in a secluded area, it is possible that they disconnected the internet from the entire compound(or whatever..), in order to keep their 'flock' from learning that we are not living in some sort of significantly special age, and that 2012 is no different from 2011.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This is the only video I found about the group. I found it by googling the name of the cult leader. Its a TV-documentary. Unfortunately its in German. If anyone wants to tell us what its about, be my guest. The video shows the compound they lived at.

The title of the video translates as "The world is ending in 2012".

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

his is the only video I found about the group. I found it by googling the name of the cult leader. Its a TV-documentary. Unfortunately its in German. If anyone wants to tell us what its about, be my guest. The video shows the compound they lived at.

Thank you for finding this. I don't have time to view it in its entirety, much less transcribe and translate it at the moment. I will provide a fuller summary this evening. The program seems to be a "Shocking Crimes" style TV program, that claims that he is running a cult and implies that he may be responsible for deaths in the Caribbean and Europe; some through malpractice and one through actual assassination!

There is a website in German, but it mostly lists past "seminars."

affh-seminare.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reminds me of Waco
edit on 18-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

If they believe the world is about to end,I can understand them wanting to spend their last days on a Caribbean island (sounds nice anyway) but I can`t get my head around them wanting bullet-proof vests and large-calibre weapons,hows that going to help them
don`t they believe its the end of the world!

Nut bags,people didn`t need to die over their doomsday beliefs.

Bring on 2013 quickly and peacefully please.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

If they believe the world is about to end,I can understand them wanting to spend their last days on a Caribbean island (sounds nice anyway) but I can`t get my head around them wanting bullet-proof vests and large-calibre weapons,hows that going to help them don`t they believe its the end of the world!

Judging by their website, they expect to be "transferred," presumably to some higher plane. Wouldn't want the Authorities to try to stop you now, would you? This Transfer seems to involve some sort of genetic change. The fact that he uses the expression "menschliche Rasse," rather than die Menscheit" bodes ill. "Human Race" v. "Humanity." Rasse has certain connotations these days.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join