It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a good list of words the government does not want you to use on the internet!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
www.akdart.com...

There are so many people on that list. If someone tries some of these tell me if you start getting watched.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
"Above top secret" it is under the dangerous words and phrases. Does this have any thing to do with this site? If it does was this site made first or was the word dangerous first?

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well ... If I stop posting all of a sudden ... You can thank Ilovepizza

Excellent find!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
i think thats fake...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
links to two of those tigger word

Elohim City

nffnffvangvba(no idea what it says)

Elohim City sounds... scary.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
mere links to the content were not enough?

From the site: "The U.S. government is making it known that they can and do sift through all the data packets on the internet, using Carnivore and Echelon, hoping to find some terrorist's email in the process.� As long as they're looking for words like these, let's give them the satisfaction of finding a few."

Simply put, not possible. The hardware and manpower required for the task described is beyond extraordinary. We calculated the required hard drive storage space to manage the tracking of one-day's worth of e-mail a couple months ago here. The figure came to a couple-thousand terrabytes (1,000 gigabytes) of storage... for one day. This is because the nature of TCP/IP technology does not allow for "stream watching" as some people think, each packet would need to be duplicated and routed to the monitoring station somehow... also requiring an immediate doubling of bandwidth utilization... again cost prohibitive.

What can be done is the monitoring of packets to and packets from a given location (server), once monitoring devices are put in place.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Doesn't 'Elohim' mean 'Gods' as in extra-terrestrials?
I know there is some debate over this, so it's probably irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Looks fake to me. Pretty big list, and I agree with William on this.

So if I type to a friend "Bill Clinton Sucks", I'm gonna get arested?

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
No I wouldn't worry about Jedi..

I have read that the secret service does moniter the internet,letters,phone calls etc.....
And there are key words and phrases they listen/look for.
If they find something that concerns them then they look into it.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Im going to e-mail every single name and word on that list to everyone I know, hell, Im even going to send it to govt' emails.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I took a sunday drive about a year ago and drove by Elohim City and its not a place you would want your car to break down at. Remember that movie "Deliverence"? squeal like a pig!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Anyone notice that "camp hero" was in there, along with "montauk air force station" and "ufo crash". If carnivore is used to sniff out terrorists as this site claims, then why would they be searching for these words?

If they are looking for words such as these, then they must be all over this message board.... and this post for that matter.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
popularmechanics.mondosearch.com... d=ECHELON+ECHELONS+

That is a site on echelon. It says that echelon was shut down for 3 days a couple of years ago, because it was taking in too much data. There are lots of machines that recieve the data. If all the data went to one machine it would get overloaded with data, but they send the data to multiple systems.

Also you will not get arrested for using these words. From what i have read about it your data will just get monitored. Echelon takes all of the data and looks for those words, and if it finds it the data goes to the system. All the rest gets thrown away in the "recycle bin".

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have a theory on the word "above top secret" being in the list of words. The fourms are growing and we are getting lots of new members. Maybe the government does not like us posting the truth.

This is just a theory though, so i could be completly wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
www.nanpa.com...

Type in 710 as the area code. It was on the list of words. Can someone explain to me what this area code is used for.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
i think thats fake...

No, it aint fake, echelon use keywords like a search engine to check communications worldwide. When a communication has these keywords, the cpu sent the communication to a cryptanalist agent...

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Lysergic, it's a crypted :
The date is in english format so :

Nhthfg 27, 1949:

Juanary
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
December

The date is : August 29, 1949

N=A
H=U
T=G -
F=S
G=T - Letters are inverted...

Okay, so (I hope that the :

Terng Zbzragf va Uvfgbel: #3
G**AT ****NTS *N H*ST*** : #3

G**AT ****NTS oN HoSTing : #3 (Maybe...)

Let's try with a name :

-Fnzhry Nqnzf

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
nffnffvangvba

ASSASS-N/AT--N

(Probably ASSASSIN ATI-N)

Any idea about the word ATI*N ?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

nffnffvangvba
assassination !

Elohim City sounds... scary. (ND : nffnffvangvba too !)

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
www.nanpa.com...
Type in 710 as the area code. It was on the list of words. Can someone explain to me what this area code is used for.

This .pdf just says it is "US Government Emergency Services"

www.bbns-atl.com...

found a link to this:

www.ncs.gov...

or this .pdf .. (w/ lockheed martin at the top?)
www.nanpa.com...

and here's an article about the same thing on the internet:

www.computerworld.co.nz...!opendocument

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by quango]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join