It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot chick in Bikini cooks meal using Free Energy Science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Denise Rohas cooks a meal using Free Energy Science. She's using a giant Fresnel lens and bouncing it off a mirror seen better in 2nd the video below. Great for camping or to use in your Off The Grid house.These awesome devices can reach temp.. er.. hey.. your not reading this anymore are you? Your eyes are glued to the screen already. Oh I see.. you want to smell the burrito cus it looks so good.. yeah, I got you.

2nd video. She flash cooks 2 eggs in 10 seconds using direct heat from the Fresnel lens seen at the beginning.

More great stuff from www.greenpowerscience.com...

They say this forum is for cutting edge high tech but I think cutting edge low tech works just fine when it's saving me $$$!
edit on 16-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well that was MILFY, now one of these huge Fresnel lenses, are freaking cool, I remember as a child I had a smaller one, maybe a foot by a foot, although I used it to burn my friends and some ants... (yes my apologies peta) Was amazing how fast she was able to cook and using the energy of the sun. I've read quite a few of the survival forum threads, to me this seems like this would be a very useful tool in a SHTF scenario.

SF

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ya...the salivatory glands were in overdrive.

The burrito looked good too.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Wow, that looks hot !

I'd burn my fingers on those things.

cue the feminists in 3,2,1...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
suddenly hungry for mexican food on the beach.

Yes, low tech works great in areas where its feasable. sunny areas, have a solar grill handy.

Also, marketing is done right here actually. guys tend to tinker and create stuff...no doubt many men would see a vid like this...and after putting their toungue back in their head, leave thinking "I could build that easy enough".

Men..we are simple creatures.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I think the whole premise is very cool....but I just interacted with you in another thread where you said the Love of your life was 250lbs......then you post this? LOL......I say your full of it......sorry....calling a spade a spade....

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Free energy is deliciously sexy.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I like their website. It's amazing they don't have a TV show.

Very professionally done.

They need to call Bob Villa.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I think its a fantastic idea,if in a SHTF situation when you don`t want to give up your location by building a fire to cook your food.

It looks like it generates alot of heat on a good day and can imagine that it would also suit to heat a camp oven,cooking stews etc and if the heat is to high,you`d only have to adjust the focal point.

I`ll be looking to see if these are available in Australia.

The product would have sold its self,though I`m not complaining about their marketing technique.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I've seen a few of the videos from them. I think they just like building solar powered stuff cause it gives them an excuse to make youtube videos...

Someone with the resources should try combining that lens with a solar water heating system, a geothermal system, and a steam turbine. I think they could probably build something that could provide ample heating/cooling/electricity for a small family.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

So you only eat hot food on sunny days ,Thats no good for the UK then

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So if you don't have electricity or gas, are the only other ways to cook by way of fire or sun? Or are there other ways?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
um.....huh....yeah.....what.....what was she doing........lol

I didn't notice anything after my mind went sex.....she could have done an autopsy, calculus, her taxes, and made a clay ash tray......and I wouldn't have noticed. That is really distracting.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Cool!

I went to the YT link check this out.....

The bikini video has 114,347 views 1,219 likes and 72 dislikes. (I added a like to this one.)
The other video has 109,322 views 213 likes and 9 dislikes. (I just watched this one.)

I just thought it was pretty funny.

edit on 17-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

I think the whole premise is very cool....but I just interacted with you in another thread where you said the Love of your life was 250lbs......then you post this? LOL......I say your full of it......sorry....calling a spade a spade....

My wife was big (not quite 250) during one of her pregnancies and the woman of my dreams. Still, Denise Rojas is smokin' in this video. (I'd take my wife first of course
and no she has no idea that ATS even exists). So I support JohnPhoenix in those statements, if it really did happen as you declare.

Hat's off to Denise to do this for her neighbor, as others have pointed out.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Yes, my woman is that and I haven't kicked her out of bed yet. That doesn't mean I can't appreciate other art forms of the female body. In short. I'm not dead.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

I've seen a few of the videos from them. I think they just like building solar powered stuff cause it gives them an excuse to make youtube videos...

Someone with the resources should try combining that lens with a solar water heating system, a geothermal system, and a steam turbine. I think they could probably build something that could provide ample heating/cooling/electricity for a small family.

I have thought of these things. When I go build my off the grid place, I'm gonna try em. I have wanted to make a solar heater like this but using that lens would help Big Time. These pop can solar heaters can heat a small house already to 150 degrees. hackedgadgets.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
So if you don't have electricity or gas, are the only other ways to cook by way of fire or sun? Or are there other ways?

Use solar panels to operate an electric stove. Or a combo of solar wind or propane, charcoal, wood. With getting off the grid you can have every convenience that you have in a city for free or cheap. You could heat rocks in a hot fire and use them to boil seafood. Lots of ways.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Retinal damage or blindness is bound to occur.

pretty cool way to bake or boil something, not really good to use with a cast iron pot because the heat source is from above.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Retinal damage or blindness is bound to occur.

pretty cool way to bake or boil something, not really good to use with a cast iron pot because the heat source is from above.

You can do both, above the pot and below the pot cooking. She uses a mirror to bounce the heat source up from the bottom.

join