It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous tracked down the jailbait-loving perv who destroyed Amanda Todd's life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

We received a copy of the image that Anonymous leaked through Pastebin that was previously inaccessible as a link hosted by Facebook. It's a mosaic of Google Maps screenshots from British Columbia, the personal information of Amanda's alleged harasser, and screenshots of accounts on jailbait websites that seem to link Kody Maxson to Amanda Todd. A copy of the image, with all personal details blurred, is available

www.vice.com...

Just thought I would share this. Not linking the DOX because last time I had it taken down. Sure its easy enough to find though...

This was a sad story and for those of you that do know anything about it. You can watch the video here... Soz cannot embed...

Sometimes a little rough justice is needed... Dont quote the DOX on ATS it will get removed and might get the thread closed...
www.youtube.com...

edit on Mon, 15 Oct 2012 22:01:10 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have seen one post reference to this so far and I still have to add the CTV BC News Story because it is a mainstream source and their opinion is somewhat different.

The man identified by Anonymous appeared Monday at Surrey provincial court house, where he faces charges of sexual assault and sexual interference with a minor in a case unrelated to Todd. He told CTV News he knew the 15-year-old, but insisted he was her friend. He said he helped identify a man in New York who was harassing her, and claims he passed that information to the RCMP. Read more: bc.ctvnews.ca...

Of course they take a more "msm" approach to things and refuse to release a name. Which is good, I guess, since this is hardly verified. I do think Anonymous would be able to track him faster than the RCMP though. So if it turns out to be THIS guy, then kudos to Anonymous for doing something I believe is actually worth your time and skills.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I don't know what a DOX is, but very recently someone posted a thread on ATS asking for Anonymous to hack the computers of those who offended Amanda. The thread was erased.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hopefully this will go further than just having a few pizzas delivered?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

I don't know what a DOX is, but very recently someone posted a thread on ATS asking for Anonymous to hack the computers of those who offended Amanda. The thread was erased.
"Documents" the loser's personal information.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This one is so hard to consider...

On the one hand she was a stupid girl. Like every other stupid girl these days. She flashed more than once and seemed to seek the attention she got, but didn't know how to deal with it and then realised it wasn't going away.

It's happened before (boxxy) and it will happen again as long as the window to your world is as open as your webcam.

The predator however, I'd shoot personally.

Stupid... stupid stupid girl... she killed the woman who wouldn't care less about some retard having pix of her boobs, who could give the guy her middle finger and have nothing to be ashamed of.

She killed the old woman who would hold her grand children in her arms and see them smile for the first time.

so sad.. I remember being that young and how it all feels so endless. and then..

"That escalated quickly.." as I wonder where I put my blood pressure medication...

nothing good comes from her story. she revealed a scumbag to the world and it cost her such a potentially wonderful life...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I haven't had a lot of good things to say about Anonymous of late.

Today isn't one of those days, I am glad they did this, I hope they do more.

Good job anonymous, nail this #er to the wall!
edit on Tue Oct 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Anonymous does some questionable things.........don't we all?

The thing is with the internet we need groups or people who are able and willing to bend the law to find creepies and just flat out sick #ing people. They have done it before so good for them!

Like I said before this guy brought it on himself so no mercy for this sick asshole.

How do you like it now? When people hunt you down and hopefully cut off your little pecker!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

It's happened before (boxxy)

Dude no. Come on. Don't start that here. My impression is that the majority of ATS members are still using dial up. Boxxy wasn't flashing boobs everywhere, she was just a sweet, possibly trolly girl having fun online. It's really different. What's her name... Jessi Slaughter is a more apt comparison. If you disagree the consequences will never be the same etc.

I enjoyed a certain someone because she made so many rage. Not unlike a certain new member here.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i find it even more sickening that everyone is excusing her behavior just because shes the dead one.

she was a piece of work. im not even surprised her full story isnt in this topic. lets all just lie to ourselves and sugar coat the type of girl she really was.

im not saying she deserved death, but to be fair, she wasnt murdered...

even after she moved to avoid the old life, she piled on new unrelated drama with new people. and was stalked and bullied for THAT.
god
edit on 15-10-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't know, it would not be the first time anonymous has screwed up if it turns out this is not the guy. Not to mention that many of the ill mannered posts on Amanda Todd's RIP facebook page came from anonymous. There were numerous threads on 4chan calling for raids on those RIP pages.
So its like "Even after she died we continued to harass her family for the lulz, but here is some dox on that monster who harassed her".
But the media is running with this cyber bullying thing because it is such a hot topic that leads to clicks and therefore money. The truth is there was a lot more to this that just cyber bullying. This girl faced IRL harassment a lot and even physical beatings. Just don't buy into all the anti-internet propaganda.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Reading the whole article in that link has made me feel pretty damn depressed right now.

Peace.
edit on 15-10-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

Originally posted by Bisman
. lets all just lie to ourselves and sugar coat the type of girl she really was.

She was a young girl who made a mistake. It's as simple as that. I'm sure we've all done attention seeking things when we were teenagers that we now regret.

I'm unsure what what effective action 'anon' can really do to the person responsible for the harassment, assuming they really did find the individual responsible.

I really hope these unfortunate events result in more young people gaining larger exposure to support networks that help with depression, bullying etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

To tell you the truth I feel this poor girls parents should also get locked up.
They stood by and kinda let this happen. If my kid had issues like this the webcam would be gone and the police would be involved. Also why was she not in treatment after failed attempts to take her life?

I am sure her parents are pointing fingers and rightfully so this guy who did this should face jail time, but her parents should also point the finger at themselves to some degree.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join