It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatars, and the amazing members who fulfill our dreams!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have long been searching for just the right avatar for my account, but I never find one that is just right for my liking. So late last night I decided to stop by the avatar creation forum and ask for some help. The response was awaiting me when I awoke this morning, and honestly, I couldnt have been more pleasantly suprised.

Somehow this member(Agarta) was able to reach into my feeble mind sift through my limited imagination and pull out the avatar I always wanted and could never find. Many thanks Agarta, you are a true genius!

Special thanks to all the avatar creators, especially PurpleChiten, for without your help I. Would have never figured out that I needed a transparent avatar and the avatar pic as the background to have it full sized.

My recomendation for all new, and old members looking for a good avi or help with their current one to stop by the avatar creation thread located here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are some very talented members making the dream of the perfect avatar a reality everday, they require only your specifications.

You guys have made this member a vary happy camper, I am beside myself with joy, many thanks!
Inverslyproportional
edit on 14-10-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

AsAboveSoBelow
The avatar is appropriate for your username for sure...probably where he got the idea!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You can use animated GIF's for your avatars like mine...

I done the background in Photoshop and lined it up with my name against the energy bar.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I just told I basically wanted in inverslt proportional ATS, whith a black and white theme to reflect the simplistic duality of my heart.

He gave me exactly what I was looking for, it wasn't but maybe 6 hours later, as I was up late, and back up early to take my buddy to work.

I have been searching the net for avvatars since I joined but never found the one I wanted anywhere, even after thousands of images.

Purplechiten stepped right in to hook me up with a transparancy for the avi added the pic Agarta made to the background, and bam, the perfect fit for me. It was amazing.

They had a lot of other very awesome avis up other places in the thread. Some were very complex with layers of work, others were simple like mine, yet very artfully composd. I was blown away by the work they do in that thread.

I think it should be pinned to the profile menu so members can find it easier. As it is a very useful resource for those of us lacking the software and ability to make the avi we want.

They are trully talented individuals!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

They had some animated avis posted in the thread, PurpleChiten has a pretty amazing animated avi.

I a more simplistic type though, so it wasn't necessary. Although, now that I stopped by to see "the workshop" I was thinking about a few ideas for a possible adjustment.

Some of the halloween avis posted by PurpleChiten on page 113 were fantastic.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

My Halloween Avi compliments of Agarta and SublimeCraft in the Avatar Creations Thread. All my other avis in my closet are from there too. Great Artists...creative, and fast to boot.

ATS is lucky to have all the wonderful people in that thread, who provide the rest of us with our *other* selves to present to the world.

I don't know if you are old enough to remember the days before Avatars...it was boring.....so much better now....

Des

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I was still lurking back then, I have only been a member for a few months now, so I couldn't even see the avis anyways, just the posts.

I love your haloween avi, it is sweet! Hehe

I saw a few other halloween avis in there, I was thinking of getting one. There were so many unbeliebable creations, I saw better stock than the avatar websites I was sifting through. I hope they are pimping out their skillz for money IRL, I know graphic design makes pretty good bank.

top topics

join